Recess Is Over - Now To Muck Up The Lesson

Hey Canna! Hope you are well.

:thumb:

Looking good heir.. I'll have to try the fruit punch one day.. thanks canna.. hey Santb, enjoy the sunshine..

Well what a bummer.. I had no time to up pot anything, take clones or well do anything to the veg tent before I left.. I gave the a quick splash of water with some fish and worm juice... I took clones from the biggest plant couple weeks ago and four have rooted. It was just a snip into small pot of wet soil and left on the window sill..

I see a like from blacksmith.. how's things bro? All quiet on the western front.. how's plants? Big flowers? Hope your well silent bob :rofl:

Hey Buddy, all is well on the eastern front, the weather is definitely being kind here. In response to your question about buddage, I'm not sure I'd call them big, more like adequate. What do you think?
IMG_20170306_164809.jpg
IMG_20170306_164829.jpg
IMG_20170306_164907.jpg
IMG_20170306_164900.jpg
IMG_20170306_164841.jpg
IMG_20170306_164913.jpg
IMG_20170306_164929.jpg

Top to bottom,
Gold leaf, white widow, strawberry blue, lemon kush x 2, white widow x skunk #1, c99 oh, and a gold leaf bud shot.

That makes me smile.. thanks mate, I needed that, lol.. this weather is insane in melboutne, nothing like this four hours south west.. still a bit to go mate, they going to get big.. freaking awesome.. I'm as jealous as all shit :)

Bergman gold leaf? That looks nice that flower, frosty...

Yeah tents all cleaned out.. I'll save some electricity for a week,lol.. I've got two-three weeks left on this job.. bloody over travelling so far.. woke up 1:30 this morning, went back to sleep for hour, woke up at 4:00.. getting harder to travel up each Monday and I'm not working Fridays just driving straight home.. best hourly rate I've ever had but days and time off brings it back to normal weekly wage..

Sounds sucky. But you got to take work when it's there. Hope your charging a "unable to flower my plants" surcharge.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Bloody throwing jobs away at home to bloody do it.. only thing that makes me happy is I was the second most expensive quote outta four, so at least I know I couldn't have charged more..

Yeah mate, could be sleeping in and making the same amount but once I get it done and I'm paid it'll all be alright, lol.. plenty on?

Thanks Buddy, I appreciate your encouragement, hope you have a swift and productive week so you can get back to all your girls. Yeah, Bergman, she's not very tall, won't yield as well as the others, but that's probably down to being in a pot and not in the garden. I have clones of her so maybe I can keep it going and try in a garden bed next spring.

Sorry for the repost, just wanted to show the topped plant that I got the clones from.. she/he was the choice outta the lot.. I'm thinking male but grabbed clones just in case.. I'll keep one and throw others away if male.

7&1
IMG_44978.JPG

These two I suspect are males and in the veg photos, the first photo plant on the right I also think will be male.. just happen to be 1,3,7hopefully 2,4,5,6,8,9&10 are awesome females..

One has the thickest hollowist stem I've ever seen... looks like a good one.. its passing the tests so far...

Back
Top Bottom