Recess Is Over - Now To Muck Up The Lesson

I feel for you Grizz when I first moved 3 hours drive from my home town 2 years ago I would go back for work during the week and was home on the weekends only, for about 6 months it ground me down to a nub and took forever to recover.

This is day 71 of a 60-65 day strain.

Is it time for the chop?

420-magazine-mobile1789577167.jpg

Tried a magnifying glass and my dslr to get a closer look without much luck. I've got a jewellers loupe on the way.

Looks close mate.. my guess would be another week or so..

Getting harder each week red.. damn six months would kill me. I'm bitchen about 8 weeks at most, lol..

Guuday Grizwald Ji :ciao:
I get you on these posts its hard seemingly to sit for a sec ,, even on thy Shitter what happend to them days when folks would read a Sunday paper on thy throne??
Bidets are great I dont have one but ive used em in Europe ,, better still than a bidet though is a Lota its like a jug with no handle made of stainless steel ,, before taking your Royall seat fill the jug with warm water after the deed is did the using yer Right hand pout the water down the back from just a lil below yer coxix an gently pour down yer crack its clean better for your health :whoa::whoa:
I had to share that with ya im often full of it :rofl::rofl:

Foot note you need yer Left hand to kinda pat the water over yer butt :high-five:

I'm left handed mate, don't shake my hand when you meet me :rofl::rofl:

I always take some deep breaths..I wouldn't say as an exercise but I always do it, feels like I'm helping the lungs or something..

Looking good heir.. I'll have to try the fruit punch one day.. thanks canna.. hey Santb, enjoy the sunshine..

They've been telling us to expect big rain for 2 weeks... Everyone else is getting it! We need it, too...
Hey; remember when QLD used to guarantee minimum 300 days or whatever sunshine per year to tourists in the ads? This last year's been like that..

Queensland and Victoria used to have a similar marketing, queenslands perfect one day better the next, Victoria perfect one day wait five minutes :rofl: .. hasn't been rain in melbourne for last four weeks..

Do we ever really grow up? I have the same response today seeing that as I would have at school :rofl: mmmm Belgium bush :rofl:

I don't think so, no. LOL. I've been wondering just how wild and woolly a Belgian Bush can get.

:tokin:

I always take some deep breaths..I wouldn't say as an exercise but I always do it, feels like I'm helping the lungs or something..

Lungs are muscles. Like most muscles it helps to stretch them.

This is day 71 of a 60-65 day strain.

Is it time for the chop?

The only accurate estimate of how long a plant will actually take, is to talk to someone who has actually grown it.

The information that comes with the beans from 50% of seedbanks is BS. They tell you what you want to hear.

Those buds look like they could still easily double in size and thickness. But the strain might be a limiter too, maybe that strain doesn't plump up so much. That's another thing that only someone who has grown it could tell you for sure.

Long shot: I have had some plants that never got the thickness I was looking for, then I found I had the tiniest light leak, a pinhole really, but that affected the budding some and I got still-tasty but thinner nugs.

Might give it some more time, hate to get all this way and leave some weight on the table. Judge by the color of the trichomes. There's a mini microscope with a little light that they sell online for under ten bucks.

16826.jpg

This is the bomb, get one of these and you'll see your trichs perfectly. When 10% are amber chop, no later unless you want sleep medicine.

Peace, Hyena

Hey Grizz I got some good news I found a cut of Bluedream it's a cut my friend has been growing for years he's going to get me a clone or two but the plan is to cross it with the Lunar Landing male clones I have going that I picked up from dad. I gotta go back to my home town to get it though but me thinks it's worth the drive high yielder and it's the red pheno
f976ff339e813ecdc7775cc7f6754c7f.jpg
2bb47093c0a19a28cef2601e9f970089.jpg
my dad has a pheno of Lunar Landing that is looking really similar to this cut of Bluedream to top it off

Sounds good red, hopefully it joins up alright.. Doesnt it already have 25% bd in it?

Coming along nicely Donvito.. :passitleft:

Hey Grizz I got some good news I found a cut of Bluedream it's a cut my friend has been growing for years he's going to get me a clone or two but the plan is to cross it with the Lunar Landing male clones I have going that I picked up from dad. I gotta go back to my home town to get it though but me thinks it's worth the drive high yielder and it's the red pheno
f976ff339e813ecdc7775cc7f6754c7f.jpg
2bb47093c0a19a28cef2601e9f970089.jpg
my dad has a pheno of Lunar Landing that is looking really similar to this cut of Bluedream to top it off

That looks exactly like my blue dream✌✌

CannaBomb62000000

Yeah it does via Snoops Dream Grizz just thought if I could find a red pheno that had the smell, taste and body high of that fruity Lunar Landing pheno it might be a winner to chase down

Yeah mate, I know exactly what your thinking.. it's worth a shot. You know where I was coming from..

The only accurate estimate of how long a plant will actually take, is to talk to someone who has actually grown it.

The information that comes with the beans from 50% of seedbanks is BS. They tell you what you want to hear.

Those buds look like they could still easily double in size and thickness. But the strain might be a limiter too, maybe that strain doesn't plump up so much. That's another thing that only someone who has grown it could tell you for sure.

Long shot: I have had some plants that never got the thickness I was looking for, then I found I had the tiniest light leak, a pinhole really, but that affected the budding some and I got still-tasty but thinner nugs.

Might give it some more time, hate to get all this way and leave some weight on the table. Judge by the color of the trichomes. There's a mini microscope with a little light that they sell online for under ten bucks.

16826.jpg

This is the bomb, get one of these and you'll see your trichs perfectly. When 10% are amber chop, no later unless you want sleep medicine.

Peace, Hyena

That's the same scope I use,bloody great little things

Oh same as mine also, blue and white led. $3.50 from China :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom