Recess Is Over - Now To Muck Up The Lesson

I've been spraying the last three days, I left my dust mask at home... can't stop coughing. Totally blocked sinus but throat is dry.. something I never usually do but had no choice.. I've got a little more to finish tomorrow but not adding more paint to my system if I feel like this..

Mine flickers too, I think the batteries are almost dead, will be cheaper to buy another than try source the batteries they use I think :rofl:

It's not the batteries, at least not in mine. I've had it close to 5 years I think, replaced the batts a few times, flicker remains. Still it works better than the 3 or 4 others I've bought to try, including a (probably the same as you) USB microscope. Supereyes?

Oh man that sucks Grizz I've gone into a place I was spraying after an hour and could hardly breath maybe paper filter mask is better than none I suppose.

420-magazine-mobile1547583254.jpg

Check out the leaves going purple on this puppy.

Two hours and I pulled the pin today.. having Monday off also (public holiday) so get to spend extra day with daughter.. just got home and weighted up lunar and blue cheese.. lunar landing come at 60g even and blue at 53g.. happy with how they turned out.

Looking nice mate, flowers are looking good bro.. not long to go..

Veg tent; ridiculous, I need time at home to sort this crap out.. I've still got four clones on a window sill and seeds in paper towel..

IMG_456210.JPG

Scarp the ones in paper towel, didn't crack.. shattered as two were GDP.. one cracked but nothing come of it..

Some nice big plants in your veg tent bud. Going to have some big stinky girls when you switch to flower.

Sometimes Grizz, I wouldn't have any luck at all, if I didn't have bad luck, But it usually means something really good is getting ready to happen to me.

Back
Top Bottom