Recommend me a LED

That quantum board is he way to go this one is a hlg ob302 only 300w and it blows my eBay leds away. If you get he big 500 that’s a 1000w for sure. Check out some videos. Research.

This claims to be equivalent to a 1000 hps any thoughts

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180915-183403.jpg
    Screenshot_20180915-183403.jpg
    292.5 KB · Views: 75
Closer to 500 watt. You could possibly upgrade the driver on that, get more watts. Are they Samsung boards? Do they tell you what the current driver size on this is?

The nice thing, and ultimately what steered me in the direction of qbs, is they are easily upgraded. You could get a bigger driver down the road. You could also replace a single faulty board, or upgrade to their new boards easily. You do not want to mix the new and old boards though.

if they don't tell you then it's probably not a mean well ( best name in drivers )

pairu finds it's way into a lot of budget lights and is quite similar to mean well. mean well has better options but pairu can be acceptable.

@Dani smoke , your other thread was erased due to it being about non sponsored products. I tried to answer you. Yes, that is a website. 2of the 320 watt kits might serve you better than the 550. I understand that you don't want to build. YouTube has a build video. Honestly, it is so easy. At least maybe check that out.
With two lights you can grow plants of different heights better. Sativa in the back and indicas in the front. If one light goes out you can limp through, until the other is repaired.
I believe member justsmoke is running a hlg 550 though. You could check out their journal.

Hi yeah I jst read.... Never mind thanks for that now h mention it others have also said 2 smaller ones may be better for me IL check that site out thanks

The best leds are the Quatum boards. Cobs still are a good product from Mars. I tested a small 100 watt HLG board. Incredible results. I think mars should be looking into the lm 301b's and build their own board. This is 2 weeks from seed
Thanks Raymont, we are moving forward on the HLG lights as well, :) Soon we will release one. :Namaste:

timber will ship international. at least they used to. you can discuss their stealth shipping options with them. i'm always surprised how tough it seems to be for growers in the uk to get gear.

do as VG says. look up the specs on what is available then work to a supplier closer to home.

Not tough, but expensive, very expensive seeing as you have to pay a huge import duty on any goods coming into the EU from countries outside the EU, that tends to put a lot of people off.

Back
Top Bottom