Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Just as a side note for the journal. Zilla's buds (KC-45 pheno 6) are getting me insanely high and medicated. I mean incapicitating herb. Very powerful high that hits you like a train. It's a smooth and potent puff, real strong hits. Taste could be better though. You don't feel high at first, as soon as you move onto your next task you realize "holy shit I am higher than hell". The head high comes with a really interesting body high. Full body sensations. This is the real deal high. Eyes glazed over. Don't drive on this stuff :surf:

More thoughts later. Brewing the 4-5-4 Dr Earth, alfalfa seed, kelp, and feather meal based organic tea with 7 strains of bacteria, with SNS-604B to help the brewing process. Pistils growing overnight, starting to put a nice little stink out. This transition tea is gonna be perfect. :volcano-smiley:

You know the drill.....

Critical
IMG_38315.JPG

Blueberry x Santa Maria
IMG_38323.JPG
IMG_38334.JPG

KC-45 Zilla clone (Pheno 6)
IMG_38344.JPG

Groupie
IMG_38354.JPG

KC-45 Pheno 5 Reveg/Reflower
IMG_38364.JPG

IMG_38394.JPG
IMG_38408.JPG

Swiss Cheese
IMG_38384.JPG

KC-45 Pheno 6 nugget of love
IMG_38495.JPG

Good Day.

That KC-45 is a buuush. She loved the reveg.

Everything looks beautiful as always brother. +1 :)

Mahalo brotha! She really did love the reveg :surf:

Good evening weed Lester. Great pictures and the reveg is looking good. Happy Skunkday :volcano-smiley: full of KC-45

Dude if my mind is right,,, and I haven't smoked much cept alittle Jack, but I've grown the Swiss Cheese before. Sure as I'm eating a bowl of gumbo, she was a monster producer of nice buds. I was having a banner year and she was a monster. 12' and ? better than
2 lb's I think. That pic does show a heathy bud. Glad to see you still going. I ofcourse had to move everything inside. Gray mold spores run amuch here. What I'd give to be able to even have something outside this time of year. I could throw plant out during a nice week,,,, but the damage wood be done and she bring in viable spores. Hey just driving thru. Keepem Green

Good evening weed Lester. Great pictures and the reveg is looking good. Happy Skunkday :volcano-smiley: full of KC-45

Good Morning Bee! It has been a good morning, though it is cloudy/cool/humid. I had to go ahead and chop the Swiss Cheese cola and that little tiny plant, mold was setting in and I had to get to it! Glad I chopped when I did, only lost a couple bowls worth. Other than that, I planted two more Swiss Cheese seeds (post-germed) and hopefully they rise up this week. Feels good to have a few buds in the drying rack. At the same time, I served a lovely nutritious tea to Sister Zilla, I can't believe how much this plant stinks. Signature KC-45 smell - musty.

Anyway, have a good day, talk soon! :ciao:

Dude if my mind is right,,, and I haven't smoked much cept alittle Jack, but I've grown the Swiss Cheese before. Sure as I'm eating a bowl of gumbo, she was a monster producer of nice buds. I was having a banner year and she was a monster. 12' and ? better than
2 lb's I think. That pic does show a heathy bud. Glad to see you still going. I ofcourse had to move everything inside. Gray mold spores run amuch here. What I'd give to be able to even have something outside this time of year. I could throw plant out during a nice week,,,, but the damage wood be done and she bring in viable spores. Hey just driving thru. Keepem Green

Aloha NW. Yeah, I just grew some tiny Swiss Cheese plants as a sample, but now that I know what the meds are like I'm gonna have to keep growing it. It's the perfect wake and bake herb, I love the flavor. Have you heard of Snowcap? That's cool to know you grew it too, 12 footer, yeah, they advertise it growing big dense and dank buds with some mold resistance from Nepal landrace.

And I feel you on that fungus, fungus will find a way to grow damn well anywhere if there's just the smallest amount of water in the air. We'll see what happens for us down here, there was another Hurricane over near Hawaii, and so we may very well be seeing the hot/humid repercussions of that. They were talking Ill Nino, which would be interesting for this next crop. Hopefully it doesn't get bad :Namaste:

Glad to hear you have some nugs drying...always nice to see plants growing but smoking some and watching it grow...NOW WE'RE TALKING:cheesygrinsmiley:

garden looks great RL, sister Z is just going crazy and that swiss cheese, I think I can smell it from here :goodjob:

Aloha Brotha Garden is Great And Beautiful Have a Great Week :high-five:
Thanks brotha I'm pretty happy with everything at the moment! You have a great week too. :surf::circle-of-love:
Is it Thursday yet? sheesh:)

Happy Tuesday RL!
I know, right? :) Happy Tokerday RC! :thumb:
Glad to hear you have some nugs drying...always nice to see plants growing but smoking some and watching it grow...NOW WE'RE TALKING:cheesygrinsmiley:

garden looks great RL, sister Z is just going crazy and that swiss cheese, I think I can smell it from here :goodjob:

Thanks for the kind words SGA :Namaste: Sister Z, I like that. She should have centralized flower heads by Thursday, I hope :) She's pumping pistils out daily :surf: :cheer:

How's it going Lester? Hope you're having a relaxing day :)

Pretty good! Thank you very much for asking, brother Sphinx :ciao:

Happy Tokerday :volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley: :surf:

Beautiful. She is going to be a beast of a bush! May she yield you a bountiful harvest my friend! I like the guard cat :)

I'm so stoked about my harvest man! I have the biggest smile on my face and it won't go away lol

Beautiful. She is going to be a beast of a bush! May she yield you a bountiful harvest my friend! I like the guard cat :)

I'm so stoked about my harvest man! I have the biggest smile on my face and it won't go away lol

Thanks man, I hope so too.

Speaking of harvesting, yeah, you have a lot of meds coming your way, congrats man, well done. I think Zilla yielded me about 8 ounces total - HP. So overall that is like winning the jackpot when you get NO worms and NO rot. :surf: :volcano-smiley: Pretty good year for me. :)

Can't complain about those numbers dude. That's awesome. Thank you, I appreciate the positive vibes. Much love my friend.

My XJ's are lookin like 4 or 5 ounces per plant. Big rock hard nugs. I pinched a couple pretty hard and all that happened was my fingers stuck to it. The bud wasn't affected by it. Amazing strain.

Back
Top Bottom