Relaxed's Outdoor Medical Grow - 2015

Some shots of the Swiss Cheese and Blackberry flowers, trucking along quite nice. They liked the windy and dry weather. Decided to give them a sea kelp spray to clean the dust off their leaves.
IMG_60607.JPG
IMG_60619.JPG

IMG_60628.JPG
IMG_60635.JPG
IMG_60645.JPG

Also getting ready to transplant and release the Dawgs very soon. :cheer:

Release the Dawgs! That just made me laugh right out loud Lester. :laughtwo:

Beautiful garden of delights you have going. I envy you that lovely space your charges bloom forth in. It comes across as very peaceful. Ahhh.... The "relaxed" part. How blonde of me Lester. Sometimes it's downright embarrassing.

You have a wonderful evening now. :love:

JD and UD transplanted into amended recycled soil and starting day 1 of flower (waiting to be squeezed in with the flowering SC and BB) :thumb: Now they are in the hands of mother nature....:Namaste:

IMG_60654.JPG
IMG_60666.JPG
IMG_60675.JPG
IMG_60684.JPG
IMG_60697.JPG

Just in time for El Nino :rolleyes3 :volcano-smiley:

Well you've certainly given them advantages to exploit Lester. May Mother Nature smile kindly on them on your behalf. :green_heart: They're very pretty and healthy-looking.

Guess it could be in the timing huh. 48 degree,, I've damn near had that in my flower room at night. Kind of starting to purple afew buds here and there. Cool for the year round my friend outdoor.............. Doing the limit of production outdoor for sure........ You need to try a big one of that Swiss Cheese. I put a 3-4' plant outdoor June 1st here once. She did GOOD and a timely fashion. Sorry I'm not out a lot lately... Hell I'm doing good to keep mine up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Rocking to Lynard about now. Hope it's good in yours.... Keepem Green

Well you've certainly given them advantages to exploit Lester. May Mother Nature smile kindly on them on your behalf. :green_heart: They're very pretty and healthy-looking.

Thank you so much for the positive vibes SweetSue! :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Nice and green :green_heart: Beautiful phenos.
:thanks: danish

Guess it could be in the timing huh. 48 degree,, I've damn near had that in my flower room at night. Kind of starting to purple afew buds here and there. Cool for the year round my friend outdoor.............. Doing the limit of production outdoor for sure........ You need to try a big one of that Swiss Cheese. I put a 3-4' plant outdoor June 1st here once. She did GOOD and a timely fashion. Sorry I'm not out a lot lately... Hell I'm doing good to keep mine up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Rocking to Lynard about now. Hope it's good in yours.... Keepem Green

Howdy brother NW. Thanks for taking a peek at the ol' journal my friend. Hope all is going well for you! :circle-of-love:

Yeah, I think this is about as much as I can handle at one time, especially for the winter. We'll see how they do. It could be a tough one. Never know outdoors, one day it's perfectly nice and the next day it's the complete opposite. All we can do is ride waves through the sea of time :surf: :Namaste:

Thank you all for your support. :peace:

Swiss Cheese and Blackberry flowers are making good progress. Really not too much longer till' harvest for them. Prolly a few more weeks will finish 'em off. The freshly released Underdawg and Jack Dawg are growing a lot, stretching as expected. Trying to get those limbs elevated a little bit. They are looking quite nice.
IMG_60746.JPG
IMG_60816.JPG

And here's a pic of a cured Jack Dawg bud. The recent harvest is really doing me right. :Namaste:
IMG_60808.JPG

:circle-of-love:

Few more pics to cap off the weekend. Finally, after 2 years of growing Blackberry I'm starting to get some purple out of her, albeit on the leaves. Still it's a joy. So glad I cloned and saved this "fruity tooty" strain. Makes for a great variety between the others.

Blackberry and Swiss Cheese
IMG_60865.JPG

SC
IMG_60871.JPG

BB
IMG_60855.JPG
IMG_60845.JPG

:Namaste:

Nice blackberry leaves :thumb:
Let us hope the dark tips are only the beginning.

Got alittle purple showing up my friend. COOL Keepem Green

Purpling is continuing to increase rapidly, by the end of the week the Blackberry (leaves) should be dominantly purple. We'll see how it goes :yahoo: Starting to look more and more exotic. :cheer:

Love those colors! :thumb:

most relaxed grow in the world :tokin:

love it

Back
Top Bottom