Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

That's right, it's Thursday...
:high-five:
Really glad she weathered the storm so well. Everyone of those gals are looking great.
Me too! I'm really impressed :surf:
It's December bro....but your good looking ladies don't seem to care. Good update RL.
Mahalo brother! Just another day in the garden for them, but we'll see how these new ones turn out :yummy:

Absolutely gorgeous pictures and thank you Relaxed.

:thumb:

Your first foto substantiates that your Sister Zilla KC-45 is a hardy lady. One of iron not to be turned. Lemon spice and the ocean - omg, do you take reservations? :) This strain has no doubt been selected and bred for the great outdoors. Her stem strength/flexibility after this storm is alone IMO a testament to that. BUCKET List!

Your second and third foto buds I would really like to be smoking right now! :) ...like now!

The little Blueberry is a Da Vinci and I cannot wait to see what the next Zillas do.

:yummy: :popcorn: :green_heart:

Nice comment, I'm gonna have to agree with ya there buddy :volcano-smiley:

Sweet job Les! I can't believe you're still putting these girls out in Dec. You're only on the other side of the country, but I feel like you're on another planet. :) That Blue Santa is looking really tight :kiss: I really like how she's built. :) Good mornings herb my friend. :volcano-smiley:

Aloha CareStaker! Sweet comment dude, this is actually the first time I've just kept on growing/flowering plants throughout the fall. I never thought it would be a problem though, just never had the motivation. Might as well take advantage of the fact it never freezes here :) Oh and I loved what you came up with, Blue Santa is so much easier to say and type, sounds good too! :thanks: Loved your comment, thanks brother! :circle-of-love:
talk about a gene pool you got all kinds of generations with you. Great update Lester and freaking awesome garden :Namaste:
Hehe, actually my KC-45 gene pool has been bottlenecked. Variation in my little population to begin with has been diminished, with the coming harvest of Phenotype #5, the only Pheno out of 6 that will remain is the original Zilla - which is not a true representative of what KC-45 should be like (that pheno came out so different!). I'm still blown away at all of the variation in phenotypes I have experienced this year. 4 different Blackberry phenos and 6 different KC-45 phenos was quite a treat. The clones in the picture are the clones taken off the 1st generation Zilla clones, so it's still the same exact genetics as the original plant. Really fascinated by these plants and their adaptability. :adore:

A few journal notes:

Today is gonna be a long day of gardening. My plan is to start harvesting about 40-50% of Sister Zilla right away (I'll make sure to take some pics). It definitely won't need bud washing after all of the natural cleansing she's been through. I do want to add a note that I've been vaporizing Pheno #5 (Pine Spice) and I'm blown away, amazed, and stoked about these herbs. They came out 100% better than the first batch of herbs. Flavor and potency is way better, which I attribute to being fully naturally flowered and my diligence with staying completely organic with my fertilization. And those were just the fluffy popcorn flowers which are sticky icky, time to start taking off some well-done flowers.

Additionally, I need to make some readjustments to the tent structure as it has gotten weathered pretty bad, the support stakes are starting to lean over and impede on canopy volume.

Good Day 420 Magaziners :ciao:

Yay! :slide: Hope you're smelling the wonderful smells of trimming and harvesting time, I also was trimming up some plants for chop today ;) hahaha. It's like we're on a harvest schedule together Lester! :laughtwo: :volcano-smiley: glad the storm didn't hurt anything over there! Your plants are gorgeous - the plants I chopped down today are looking at them going, "UGH why couldn't Lester have raised us?? He wouldn't have gave us mites or left us out in the freezing rain!" ... to which I reply, "I just cut off all your limbs, now you are just asking for me to put you underwater and shake the mites out of you.. don't you ever learn??" - hahaha, and obviously I've been sampling the fine scissor hash.

Happy hazy days to you my friend! :love: :hippy: :love:

Good evening herb Lester. Dam nice looking girls you have there. The southern boys are still doing it. It's Freetheweed day so you know what to do. :yummy::volcano-smiley::yummy::volcano-smiley::yummy:

Yay! :slide: Hope you're smelling the wonderful smells of trimming and harvesting time, I also was trimming up some plants for chop today ;) hahaha. It's like we're on a harvest schedule together Lester! :laughtwo: :volcano-smiley: glad the storm didn't hurt anything over there! Your plants are gorgeous - the plants I chopped down today are looking at them going, "UGH why couldn't Lester have raised us?? He wouldn't have gave us mites or left us out in the freezing rain!" ... to which I reply, "I just cut off all your limbs, now you are just asking for me to put you underwater and shake the mites out of you.. don't you ever learn??" - hahaha, and obviously I've been sampling the fine scissor hash.

Happy hazy days to you my friend! :love: :hippy: :love:

Sweet comment Sister! Always happy to have you cruise through with your positive energy. :circle-of-love: It's also good to hear you are still doing some harvesting! Hope you and the family are doing well and your EQ is treating you just right. Virtual match? :volcano-smiley: :volcano-smiley: :)

Good evening herb Lester. Dam nice looking girls you have there. The southern boys are still doing it. It's Freetheweed day so you know what to do. :yummy::volcano-smiley::yummy::volcano-smiley::yummy:

Aloha brother Bee! Good Mornings Herb. :circle-of-love: Hope you and yours are doing well! Soon enough it will be Spring again and time to do it all over. Twas a great year for a lot of us :Namaste: Have a great day Bee :high-five:

Selective Harvest Update - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Well, this plant is just magical. I'm amazed how much herb this plant is producing, albeit there's a lot of popcorn. I'm surprised how much herb is left on the plant even after what I've been harvesting. The big tops in the picture need a couple more weeks. And I've taken off about 40% of the plant which was mature enough so far.

Another chop

IMG_41624.JPG
IMG_41633.JPG
IMG_41645.JPG

What remains - Right half of the plant (still about 50% of the buds on there and looking real nice day by day)
IMG_41615.JPG

The left half where I've been collecting nature's bounty
IMG_41667.JPG

Bud shot
IMG_41583.JPG

This is definitely the type of plant that needs to be selectively harvested in waves, it would be truly unwise to just "chop it down" since literally, the varying maturation rates of the different tops (due to their accompanying connection to the trunk), that is something that needs to be taken into account when you have a plant that is asymmetrically maturing. :volcano-smiley:

Now that's the REAL Magic Tree Lest...

Hi Lester. Hope all is top of the shop with you. Looks like it should be after your asymmetrical harvest. :bravo:

I think I am 'maturing' asymmetrically too. But I really hope when it comes to it that I am harvested all at the same time. :cheesygrinsmiley:
:thanks::circle-of-love:

Hi Lester. Hope all is top of the shop with you. Looks like it should be after your asymmetrical harvest. :bravo:

I think I am 'maturing' asymmetrically too. But I really hope when it comes to it that I am harvested all at the same time. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I lost most of my leaves, but I still have all my branches! :)

Now that's the REAL Magic Tree Lest...

Mahalo brother, great comment :)

Great update Relaxed. Love your drying trays. Very good information re: your observations on the varying maturation rates and harvesting technique. That bud shot belongs in the Louvre la Cannabis. Looking at it I immediately think lemon spice + ocean. I bet that girl speaks highly of you :)
Thank you kindly! Wonderful comment, thank you for the support. Lemon+spice+ocean = correct. :circle-of-love: Yeah, that last bud shot came out nice huh! Pretty good stuff for an outdated camera phone :surf:

Hi Mr Teddy. :volcano-smiley: Wonderful humor my friend. Plants are just amazing, are they not? :cheer:

I lost most of my leaves, but I still have all my branches! :)

I prefer evergreen :grinjoint:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Classic Shot

IMG_41697.JPG

:volcano-smiley: :peace:

I am having trouble watching the last vid you did so sorry but my grandson wants to play an that seems to involve me a lot:yummy:is there any chance of putting it on my thread Baba cause I will never find it an me times up hes a coming after me :loopy::yikes::yikes::yikes:
:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

I am having trouble watching the last vid you did so sorry but my grandson wants to play an that seems to involve me a lot:yummy:is there any chance of putting it on my thread Baba cause I will never find it an me times up hes a coming after me :loopy::yikes::yikes::yikes:
:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Consider it done, my friend! :Namaste:

Sending you lots of love and positive energy :circle-of-love:

I just got a few min break :thanks:
And for such a quick response Loving your growing skills hear he comes s

Mahalo Jaga :Namaste:

Killer stuff Les, really nice to see the Blueberry turned out so well for you. Just trying to spread the love, peace Og

Aloha brother OG! Thank you so much. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom