Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Good morning weed Lester. I use extracted oil every day for healing. I tack it at least twice a day trying to beat the future. I've been way to hard on the body in the past to know I better try and cut it off at the pass. :cheesygrinsmiley: Your girls are looking good and being just before Christmas and still growing outside is fantastic. Happy Day my friend. :volcano-smiley:

Good morning weed Lester. I use extracted oil every day for healing. I tack it at least twice a day trying to beat the future. I've been way to hard on the body in the past to know I better try and cut it off at the pass. :cheesygrinsmiley: Your girls are looking good and being just before Christmas and still growing outside is fantastic. Happy Day my friend. :volcano-smiley:

Aloha Good Morning brother Bee :volcano-smiley: I hope your oil treatments are going well :Namaste: Keep fighting the good fight, brother. Sending you and yours lots of love and positive energy throughout the Universe :circle-of-love: It sure is nice to have stuff going in the rotation constantly, it used to be that I would not grow over the winter and I would end up using up all my summer stash and would run out before the next years harvest indefinitely. It's looking real good to stay replenished year-long, and for that I am truly thankful to mother nature's garden. :Namaste: Real excited to see this current line up in full flower. This entire year has been one insane roller-coaster of different plant morphologies, specimens, strains, phenotypes and flavors :yummy: The saga continues...:volcano-smiley:

Happy Holidays, folks! :xmas:

Sending you all lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

One of those Classic Shots :volcano-smiley:

IMG_20141223_103229.jpg

:adore: Lester.

Your plants always look relaxed. So that's your secret. And the clue was in the name all along. *Poirot 'as bin so stoopid*

Happy Christmas to you and all you love, Lester.
:circle-of-love:

Your plants always look relaxed. So that's your secret. And the clue was in the name all along. *Poirot 'as bin so stoopid*

You had me at "Poirot" :green_heart::green_heart: Mr. Teddy is right, Lester. Your gardens are always so serene. I love it!!

Oh Boy this was a fun visit :cheesygrinsmiley:

HO HO HO Merry Christmas to you and yours Lester. Sitting here with the Santa hat on wishing everyone a great Holiday. :circle-of-love:

Like they are say hello world we are cannabis plants and proud to be in this dudes backyard.
That they are, my friend! That they are! :cheer: :thanks:

Mahalo brother Teddy! I have a few garden tricks up my sleeve ;) Hope you have a wonderful Christmas Mr. Teddy. Be Well, and Much Love :circle-of-love: :ciao:

You had me at "Poirot" :green_heart::green_heart: Mr. Teddy is right, Lester. Your gardens are always so serene. I love it!!
Thank you so much!! :xmas:
Oh Boy this was a fun visit :cheesygrinsmiley:
So glad to hear it :)
:thanks: :volcano-smiley:
HO HO HO Merry Christmas to you and yours Lester. Sitting here with the Santa hat on wishing everyone a great Holiday. :circle-of-love:
Mahalo brother Bee! Right back at you and yours. Wishing you the happiest of Holidays. :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Merry Xmas to all

Merry Christmas Shanti Baba:thanks:

Mahalo Jaga! Thank you so much. Happiest of Holidays to you and your family. :Namaste: :circle-of-love:

Merry Xmas to all

Thanks BAR! You too, brother. :circle-of-love: Sorry to disappoint, but I should let you know that tomorrow's weekly update has been postponed until further notice. :allgood:

Happy Holidays, folks! :xmas:

Hiya Relaxed - in that case I'm switching to 'until further notice mode' but with 'I'm there upon further notice' :)

Happy Christmas and a merry New Year to you and your family Lester. All the best to you sir!

:peacetwo: :xmas:

Merry Christmas Les, much love to you and yours! :circle-of-love:

Thank you so much, Sending you both much love and positive energy. :Namaste:

Have a great one. :volcano-smiley: :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom