Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Been awhile my friend. I do need to do a catch up soon. Been busy here with totally sad progress. But all's good. And hope you and yours the best Holidays...... Keepem Green

Sorry to disappoint, but I should let you know that tomorrow's weekly update has been postponed until further notice. :allgood:

Happy Holidays, folks! :xmas:
:joint::xmas: Understandable...

Aloha Brotha Mele Kalikemaka :xmas:
Mahalo brother :Namaste: Mele Kalikemaka :circle-of-love:

Sending you both much love and positive energy. nayba;) i start grow , hope moth no show on plant this year, merry xmas/ happy holidasying
:thanks:

Merry Christmas from the kiefers.
Merry Christmas Kiefers! :ciao: :xmas:

Been awhile my friend. I do need to do a catch up soon. Been busy here with totally sad progress. But all's good. And hope you and yours the best Holidays...... Keepem Green
Thanks a bunch for cruising through, brother! :hug:

Hope you can turn that progress around :Namaste: Wishing you and yours the Happiest of Holidays as well :Namaste: :thanks:

:joint::xmas: Understandable...

:volcano-smiley: :thanks: Have a great day, brother BAR! :Namaste:

Hi everyone :ciao:, just wanted to let all of you know that the next update will be this Friday. Things are growing quite well. Although the temperatures are dropping down into the low 40s, and as low as 39. The flowering plants are all perked up and very happy. Making some really nice progress. Things are just chugging right along. :surf:

So here's the deal. This journal is going to be marked as complete and we will transition what we currently have into next year's 2015 journal. I will post the link in here so that's where you will find it. :cheer:

I want to thank each and every one of my fellow 420 Magaziners, friends, followers, and subscribers for all of the love, support and positive energy throughout this journal experience which begun 8 months ago. Being able to harvest multiple different KC-45 and Blackberry phenotypes was an extreme treat, flavorwise. I'm thankful for that. Anyhow, it was also nice to try out the strains Swiss Cheese, Blueberry x Santa Maria (clear winner), and Maui Waui. Now I know that I want to phase in the BB x SM into the garden, I hope it grows as hardy as the KC does. I am truly blessed that I did not get any worms or mold AT ALL in my bumper summer harvest, that is just incredibly magical and rare, but it's not just pure luck. Daily inspections and spraying at the right time really makes all the difference. If you want to re-live the 2014 journal in a shorter time than clicking through, you can always check out my cannabis music slideshows in my signature, or cannabis photos ;)

It was my pleasure to share with you this years 2014 Relaxed Garden, see you in 2015 friends and 420 family! :ciao:

IMG_35835.JPG

Happy New Year to you, Lester. May 2015 be as good and green for you as this year has been.

Thank you for this fabulous journal: fun, informative, educational, glorious, Fang-filled and full of the very best vibrations.

*joins queue to sub to 2015 journal*

:circle-of-love:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Been a heck of a ride, Lester! You've had truly amazing plants, and it's been a pleasure to follow along. Thanks for sharing!

Happy New Year to you, Lester. May 2015 be as good and green for you as this year has been.

Thank you for this fabulous journal: fun, informative, educational, glorious, Fang-filled and full of the very best vibrations.

*joins queue to sub to 2015 journal*

:circle-of-love:

Thanks brother! Happy New Year to you as well. Great descriptive words there, I totally agree. Wonderful comment, thanks again for the wide grin :) Glorious is a good one ;)

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Thank you brotha! :thanks:

Been a heck of a ride, Lester! You've had truly amazing plants, and it's been a pleasure to follow along. Thanks for sharing!

It sure was a heck of a ride. Thanks for being apart of it. :volcano-smiley: :thanks:

Happy New Year Lester! Crazy that AK and HI are the same temps. U better watch out for polar bears! Cheers brah

Happy New Years Eve Les!
Positive vibrations to you and yours :surf: CA

Happy New Year to you gentlemen, and all of 420 Magazine! :ciao:

Wishing you all a prosperous 2015 :Namaste:

Les, it's been a pleasure to walk with you on your journey with you, as you've made great effort to include us all. It's added a little bit of beauty to my day when I've visited, and I've learned a few things too. So, thanks for being so awesome, and best wishes (no worms!) for 2015. :surf: :peace::Namaste:

Thank you so much for the great comment. Loved it! Sending you and yours lots of love and positive energy. :Namaste: :thanks:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the link to the new journal folks! - Relaxed's Outdoor Medical Grow - 2015

:peacetwo:

Hi everyone :ciao:, just wanted to let all of you know that the next update will be this Friday. Things are growing quite well. Although the temperatures are dropping down into the low 40s, and as low as 39. The flowering plants are all perked up and very happy. Making some really nice progress. Things are just chugging right along. :surf:

So here's the deal. This journal is going to be marked as complete and we will transition what we currently have into next year's 2015 journal. I will post the link in here so that's where you will find it. :cheer:

I want to thank each and every one of my fellow 420 Magaziners, friends, followers, and subscribers for all of the love, support and positive energy throughout this journal experience which begun 8 months ago. Being able to harvest multiple different KC-45 and Blackberry phenotypes was an extreme treat, flavorwise. I'm thankful for that. Anyhow, it was also nice to try out the strains Swiss Cheese, Blueberry x Santa Maria (clear winner), and Maui Waui. Now I know that I want to phase in the BB x SM into the garden, I hope it grows as hardy as the KC does. I am truly blessed that I did not get any worms or mold AT ALL in my bumper summer harvest, that is just incredibly magical and rare, but it's not just pure luck. Daily inspections and spraying at the right time really makes all the difference. If you want to re-live the 2014 journal in a shorter time than clicking through, you can always check out my cannabis music slideshows in my signature, or cannabis photos ;)

It was my pleasure to share with you this years 2014 Relaxed Garden, see you in 2015 friends and 420 family! :ciao:

IMG_35835.JPG
A perfect ending to a perfect journal Lester...

Hey lester Happy New year buddy. Nice final shot those plants are rocking. So no ill effects from temps so low? I assume since it is almost done that it didnt matter much and seedlings have been known to pierce the snow. As far as you can tell has it hurt the yield or overall product?

Hey lester Happy New year buddy. Nice final shot those plants are rocking. So no ill effects from temps so low? I assume since it is almost done that it didnt matter much and seedlings have been known to pierce the snow. As far as you can tell has it hurt the yield or overall product?

To clarify, the plant depicted in the above post was harvested in September.

In terms of what current winter plants are growing (as seen in the new journal) - no ill effects from the cold temps, it never freezes here and it only goes down to about 40 at the lowest. So far all it's done is make the buds turn purple :)

Happy New Year SmokerJoe :thanks:

POT TYPES & POT SIZES PLEASE?.?? It would be extremely helpful to tell us which strain is in which pot and the size of its pot. I have searched online for which pot size is appropriate for what strain for GROWING ONLY OUTDOORS. My online search for answers reveals most growers are mainly concerned with what the plants look like above the soil. Hardly anyone talks about the plant's root system. The most helpful expert I have run across in my online search is Dr. Carl Whitcomb who does not lecture (as far as I know) on cannabis species. I deduced, from Dr. Whitcomb's information, that the smallest pot I should use for outdoors is 5 gallons for the shorter strains and then go bigger for any strains that are larger. When the seed seller says the predicted height of a strain is about 3 feet, I will use a 5 gal size pot. Up to 4 ft, a 7 gallon pot. Up to 5 ft, a 10 gallon. Up to 6-7 ft, a 15 gal. I have concluded that I must grow my Kaya Gold strain outdoors in a 30 gal fabric pot placed on a grill which willl allow for good drainage, ato prevent the bottom of the pot sitting directly on dirt with the possiblity of gophers disturbing the roots by chewing open the pot bottom.

Back
Top Bottom