Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

I feel like re-posting a couple pictures of the sour pheno of Blackberry by Nirvana. This was some fucking incredible pot too! :volcano-smiley:

IMG_224610.JPG
IMG_22488.JPG

Bumpable. :)

Hey bro! I'm sorry I've been away for so long. Skimmed over the last few pages, very impressive, Les! No word yet on the KC 45 at friend's place, but hoping for nice share of harvest. Glad your's went so well! Would love to taste that gal. ;)

sour blackberry seems dank.

Yea it was. :volcano-smiley:

Hey bro! I'm sorry I've been away for so long. Skimmed over the last few pages, very impressive, Les! No word yet on the KC 45 at friend's place, but hoping for nice share of harvest. Glad your's went so well! Would love to taste that gal. ;)

No worries AMK! Yeah, this pheno doesn't have the best flavor, but it's definitely potent and the high is unique. I have definitely had better phenotypes, such as the lemon tart one. Let me know if you get a chance to try any ;)

Fresh update tomorrow guys/gals, things are looking fabulous.

Besides me having to try this one I think this page needed some cheese too:reading420magazine::laughtwo: you grow some killer buds Relaxed Lester

Great bump! Thanks for the kind words :)

Aloha Brotha those colas look Sweet :cheer:

Good Evening's Herb CHH :passitleft: I'm excited to see what this reflowering plant that's going now is gonna look like by the end. This should be interesting. :surf:

You're killing me Lester. You know this is always my first stop on Thursdays. I guess you're still working on the update...

Great morning puff Les, hope all is runnin like a well oiled machine! :cheer:
Make sure to have a toasty Thursday!! :volcano-smiley:
Good Mornings Herb brother CA! Good of you to drop by. Firing up the EQ as we speak :) :volcano-smiley:
You're killing me Lester. You know this is always my first stop on Thursdays. I guess you're still working on the update...

Haha, well it's still 8 AM here on the westcoast and I just woke up. Have some stuff to do until the afternoon and I won't have the pictures taken/update posted until about ~1-2 PM my time. :) Stay tuned brother :allgood::Namaste:

Fresh Pics

KC-45 Pheno 5 Reveg/Reflower, going a bit slow because the sites are pretty energetically symmetrical. Taking some time to get into full flower mode. Lots of sites there trying to come in. Could probably use a little LST readjustment and slight pruning in the bottom canopy.
IMG_37796.JPG
IMG_37806.JPG
IMG_37817.JPG
IMG_37822.JPG
IMG_37832.JPG

Check out this tiny little plant, this is what happens when you TOP TOO EARLY folks, I stunted it and it just idled and flowered, what a pity. And it's always the dankest shit that happens too, this stuff smells DANK, it's the BB x SM. Maybe the stress caused the phenotype to alter slightly?
IMG_37847.JPG
IMG_37879.JPG

IMG_37964.JPG

Let's check out this Swiss Cheese bud on a stick that's going slow, but bulking up. Definitely not the best phenotype, a bit too grassy and not very caked with trichs. Also, it went hermie a bit. There's a few calyxes with seeds. And I also cut and removed some botrytis mold from it for the first time this year! I got to it right in time, cut and removed and dab with a q-tip with 99% isopr. alcohol on the site.

IMG_37866.JPG
IMG_37976.JPG
IMG_37987.JPG

Alright now you can take a quick peak at the vegging plants, four in total in there. KC-45 Pheno 6 Zilla clone, Critical, and two BB x SM, they seem to like the cheap CFL lights that I bought like 2+ years ago
IMG_37895.JPG
IMG_37903.JPG
IMG_37915.JPG
IMG_37925.JPG

And... back out to look at Zilla's sister one more time. Loving this KC-45 and how well it grows here. :surf:

IMG_37887.JPG
IMG_37945.JPG
IMG_37953.JPG

Alright that concludes my Thursday weekly update. Hope you enjoyed. Have a good one folks.
:reading420magazine::ganjamon:

Oh boy, nothing like Thursdays at Lester the Overlord's Playboy Mansion...

LOOKING GOOD Lester. :circle-of-love::bravo:That reveg is doing really good. She should put out some buds. Now that bud on a stick is awesome. Don't tilt the pot or she will break the stick. Nice :high-five: :volcano-smiley:

Oh boy, nothing like Thursdays at Lester the Overlord's Playboy Mansion...
:)
LOOKING GOOD Lester. :circle-of-love::bravo:That reveg is doing really good. She should put out some buds. Now that bud on a stick is awesome. Don't tilt the pot or she will break the stick. Nice :high-five: :volcano-smiley:
Thanks Bill. I am hoping she will put out more than just some buds :) LOL. Squeezing one in here. :surf:

And the Bud on a stick has bulked up a lot. Should put on a lot of the frost in the last weeks here. :cheer:

You have a particularly fine looking set of plants there, Lester, all luminous and vibrant - very nice! :thumb:

I only have the one reveg experience with my SLH, but I regretted not doing some site pruning. It was fascinating watching it manage all those shoots and bud sites, and it did fill them all out, but it would have been better to have plucked a bunch of 'em off before it got too far into bloom.

Of course, Reg would be our resident reveg aficionada. ;) :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom