Relaxed's Outdoor Medical Grow - 2015

Some pics from after the storm yesterday. Things got soaked all night, but luckily dried out during the day.

Here's some pics of the last to ripen Underdawg phenotype (I didn't think it could get any danker but wow the terpenes on this one are impecable)
IMG_58536.JPG
IMG_58615.JPG
IMG_58594.JPG

Jack Dawg mother clone
IMG_58546.JPG

JD daughter clone 1 going into flower
IMG_58563.JPG

Same with daughter clone 2
IMG_58573.JPG

Group shot with mother clone and daughters
IMG_58585.JPG

And those recently released Swiss Cheeses are doing great
IMG_58556.JPG

Cheers 420 Magazine :Namaste:

:nicethread:
:reading420magazine: I've got to follow along to the end.

Few more pics, these following specimens are pretty much ready to harvest. Deprived of water and starved - these 2 plants really only endured 1 fertilizer event. Some of the stinkiest plants I've grown for sure.

Jack Dawg mother to the daughters - coming down asap; trichomes mostly cloudy; notice the small trim difference
IMG_58713.JPG

IMG_58735.JPG

Here is the Underdawg which I think was the top 2 of the best phenotypes I came across. Skunky Blueberry Lime are the main flavors of this one, which is out of this world ridiculous, wish I had cloned this one instead, oh well.
IMG_58723.JPG
IMG_58745.JPG
IMG_58755.JPG

:Namaste:

Busy little bee over here I see. Plants look great Lester. Hope they smoke as good as she looks. Some plants never really turn purple. It's in the genetics. But like you said temps have a lot to do with helping a purple turn purple. There are acouple strain that will purple regardless of temp's. Looks great my Friend Keepem Green

Aloha Brotha Gratz on the buds and As usual the Garden just looks Wonderful :thumb:

Busy little bee over here I see. Plants look great Lester. Hope they smoke as good as she looks. Some plants never really turn purple. It's in the genetics. But like you said temps have a lot to do with helping a purple turn purple. There are acouple strain that will purple regardless of temp's. Looks great my Friend Keepem Green

Yeah busy indeed brother! Thanks for the great feedback and kind words :thanks: I'm real happy with all the flowers, there haven't been really many problems in the garden other than the plants being a bit too small to make from harvest to harvest without herb. But luckily my clones are taking off, specially the Swiss Cheese :yummy:

Aloha Brotha Gratz on the buds and As usual the Garden just looks Wonderful :thumb:

Mahalo brother good to hear from you, hope all is going well over there! :passitleft:

Also want to note for the journal that the JD mini-bonsai bush and that final Underdawg mother was harvested on Sunday, these are gonna be epic herbs, can't wait to try them out. And the freshly flowering plants are doing phenomenal. I really can't believe how fast the Swiss Cheese is flowering, it's like a 45-50 day strain, and the flowers will be surprisingly ripe after only 45 days, seems like it atleast! :volcano-smiley:

One more little note, been puffing a recently harvested Underdawg. Really happy with the way it turned. Loaded with flavors and strength. The vapors are smooth and have a reminiscence of some kind of "lime berry", but that has transformed a bit into a more lemony berry flavor. The buzz is really something, it's the epitome of a great hybrid, perfect for the mind-body balance. It keeps me motivated and energized, without getting too tired, makes me hungry like its supposed to. Sometimes things turn out close to perfect, sometimes not. The Blackberry does not seem very promising, at this point it is quite disappointing and nothing like the good pheno. It may need a good cure to get better before I can make a final judgement on her, but it's literally nothing compared to the quality of the Dawg crosses.

I'm real happy with all the flowers, there haven't been really many problems in the garden other than the plants being a bit too small to make from harvest to harvest without herb. But luckily my clones are taking off, specially the Swiss Cheese :yummy:

I did wonder if you kept the plants small deliberately. What do you think the limiting factors to size are here?

My soil plants have been a bit smaller than I'd have liked too, although it's the hydro ones getting too big that is frustrating me more and is a more pressing issue.

Whatever the size you make beautiful looking flowers which I'm sure must be a real treat to consume :bravo:

I did wonder if you kept the plants small deliberately. What do you think the limiting factors to size are here?

My soil plants have been a bit smaller than I'd have liked too, although it's the hydro ones getting too big that is frustrating me more and is a more pressing issue.

Whatever the size you make beautiful looking flowers which I'm sure must be a real treat to consume :bravo:

I have to keep them small because they exist in populated suburbia, it's that simple. I don't bite off more than I can chew :thumb: But sometimes I get a runaway plant that takes off on me like this one from last year
IMG_35442.JPG

or this one
IMG_40244.JPG

It's all about veg time and vigorousness. The first plant vegetated for 6 months, the second one was a revegeated from scratch specimen. But yeah, like I said, I don't bite off more than I can chew, I know better. ;)

One more little note, been puffing a recently harvested Underdawg. Really happy with the way it turned. Loaded with flavors and strength. The vapors are smooth and have a reminiscence of some kind of "lime berry", but that has transformed a bit into a more lemony berry flavor. The buzz is really something, it's the epitome of a great hybrid, perfect for the mind-body balance. It keeps me motivated and energized, without getting too tired, makes me hungry like its supposed to. Sometimes things turn out close to perfect, sometimes not. The Blackberry does not seem very promising, at this point it is quite disappointing and nothing like the good pheno. It may need a good cure to get better before I can make a final judgement on her, but it's literally nothing compared to the quality of the Dawg crosses.

Lem had some powerful things to say about his UnderDawg just recently
Lem's 2015 Indoor/Outdoor/Anywhere It'll Grow Journal

Thanks Lester. Sometimes size is more of a burden....everything I've grown since I got a pH pen is telling me that and I've managed to make the same or similar mistakes 4 times in a row. Last time I only gave them a couple of weeks of veg and then they pretty much tripled in size through stretch.

It was funny the first time when I didn't do any research on autos in hydro and got more than I bargained on but I should be able to control the photo periods better by now.

Alright let's get back on track. Here's a few shade shots of my flowering plants. Can you believe it? Not 1 worm all summer. Can't tell you enough how well the azamax treatments work. Shoutout to OMM (OldMedMan) for the hot tip about 2 years back. Anyway, here are some pix

Groupie
IMG_58776.JPG

JD1
IMG_58786.JPG

JD2
IMG_58816.JPG

A small UD and a small Blackberry
IMG_58806.JPG

One of the two Swiss Cheese plants
IMG_58798.JPG

The flowering plants are about due for a watering and a feeding with the Dr. Earth's Flower Girl. They're gonna love it. :yummy:

Oh and here was a nug of the Underdawg after it had been clipped (3 days ago,it's since now in the bag and burping)
IMG_58765.JPG

Alright, now back to the endless world of work. Enjoy another day on Planet Earth folks. :circle-of-love:

Pulled out the Jack Dawgs for a watering, feeding, and full sun. These are gonna be some nice ones. Believe it or not they already are stinking up :thumb:

JD1
IMG_58927.JPG

JD2
IMG_58937.JPG

Both
IMG_58954.JPG

:Namaste: Other than the Swiss Cheese this is definitely my favorite strain now. :cheer:

Couldn't resist taking some more pictures of my besties
And I couldn't resist looking at them.
:thanks:
What's that lovely bright light that's on them? I had something similar, but it was a week or more ago. :cheesygrinsmiley:

And I couldn't resist looking at them.
:thanks:
What's that lovely bright light that's on them? I had something similar, but it was a week or more ago. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thank you Teddy! That would be the product of nuclear fusion, mate. :high-five:

I'm real happy with the way those clones are doing. Oh just a couple notes for the ol' journal. I woke up and medicated with the Blackberry, and wow it has transformed into something special. I remember before saying I was disappointed, well, it's still nothing like the original sour pheno I had;

(this one from last year)
IMG_224610.JPG
IMG_250812.JPG

But it's still a really nice and pleasant sativa puff. To be quite honest this is why we grow various strains. You want a few strains that are "knock your socks off" strong, and a few that are manageable puffs that you can puff leisurely without being completely incapacitated and can still function. It's a very pleasant puff, it's curing really well, I'm really surprised it turned into what it is. Some strains you can puff right when their dry and it's great, others not so much. The high is quite nice too, even though the plant didn't appear to have a ton of resin, it still is quite medically useful. The way to describe the flavor is something along the lines of "pepper-fruity-raspberry", it's a very cerebral stone for sure.

Oh there is a pheno of Underdawg that I've been puffing that I believe to be have a higher CBD:THC ratio, but I'd have to get it tested to be sure. The high is very different and it's just an overall incredible puff. Hard to explain, but more like lemon-berry. I seem to come across a lot of berry-style phenos.

Here's a lil' peak into my area where I'm propagating my clones; Jack Dawg, Swiss Cheese, Blackberry, and Underdawg
IMG_59046.JPG

For my clones I usually just start them off in red solo cups with pure peatmoss + dipped in rooting gel. Making sure the peatmoss has the correct moisture level (not too wet or the clones will damp off) has been crucial to propagation success. They usually take about 2 weeks to root for me, but it's very worth it. Whenever ones get big enough to take clones, I'll clone, and sequentially release the cloned moms. Anyway that's what I do and it seems to work for me.

Over & Out. :volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom