Restoring the favourite emojis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we just want' em all back!.:p

:headbanger:
I know I said I wouldn’t check back in, but I’m gonna field this one :)

That’s actually what I was quietly campaigning for in the background. But I wasn’t going to win. They have their reasons for not just reinstating all of them, and some of those reasons are good. So this was the next best thing. And I’m glad you included :headbanger::thumb: I was thinking about that last night.

What I really miss is all the emoji’s on my phone.
:passitleft:
I dont think we will get those back, but I have noticed others dropping some of the phone emojis... I’ll try it here... NOPE.

I don’t want to open a whole discussion about that though. I’m just trying to do a very specific thing here, because it’s what will work.

Thanks everyone - it’s going great!

Okay

Not sure if it's possible but there are a lot of us wanting a "roll with it" emoji.

I think a sunglasses smiley face that rotates clockwise would suffice... if anyone agrees be sure to say so.

Okay of the old 420 ones....

:lot-o-toke:
:jawdropper:
:Rasta:
:happybirthday:
:morenutes:
Is there a raspberry one? That would be nice to have back.

Of the traditional phone emojis...
(@Amy Gardner I know you said this isnt about these symbols, but I dont think it would be too tough to add them to uncategorized smileys)

The fire/flame symbol.
Fist bump symbol.
The poop emoji
Prayer / clapping symbol
Hang loose symbol
A tree or seedling symbol
Upside down smile.

Holiday related ones. Ie pumpkin, Christmas tree, snowflake snowman, menorah. (This ones not very high on my list but would be cool to see.)

Now I'll read through the other posts and edit in any more....

Thanks everyone! I’ll ask the good folk at 420 admin to close this now and I’ll collate the list. It’ll take a while so you’ll probably see them appearing slowly over time (they have to be entered manually, one by one so it comes down to time, which is not something they have an abundance of).

:thanks::surf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom