Rhys777 First Attempt At A Journal And To Be Honest A Grow

@Smeegol thanks so much for the advice on watering, those girls in the coco are looking much better

Don't thank me just yet boetie, I just fell victim to the same mistake and my seedlings are only a few days old and falling over from damping so I'm trying to rescue quick this morning hopefully save them and I had my light bit closer than I should have so got some heat stress showing too...

we live and learn neh......

Don't thank me just yet boetie, I just fell victim to the same mistake and my seedlings are only a few days old and falling over from damping so I'm trying to rescue quick this morning hopefully save them and I had my light bit closer than I should have so got some heat stress showing too...

we live and learn neh......

I hope you can save those little girls. How close do you keep your lights? I'm using two Mars reflector 48s over my seedlings and I have them at about 500mm getting about 15000 lux and they seem to be doing pretty well at the moment. It's just dam cold around here so I'm thinking of a way to heat things up at the moment

I hope you can save those little girls. How close do you keep your lights? I'm using two Mars reflector 48s over my seedlings and I have them at about 500mm getting about 15000 lux and they seem to be doing pretty well at the moment. It's just dam cold around here so I'm thinking of a way to heat things up at the moment

I had my 180w qb board bout 400mm above them so I panicked and moved them into the other tent under my 130w qb which is 800mm above them.. I should've just raised the light but moved a big girl under there and ended up raising the damn thing anyway... :laugh: Are you using an app for lux measurement.

I had my 180w qb board bout 400mm above them so I panicked and moved them into the other tent under my 130w qb which is 800mm above them.. I should've just raised the light but moved a big girl under there and ended up raising the damn thing anyway... :laugh: Are you using an app for lux measurement.

Yeah I'm using an app so it's probably not very accurate but oh well, I figure it's close enough haha gives me what the sun should be on a nice bright day. My little c99 crosses and the 4 way are coming along very nice.

My two outside kvs are busy finishing up as well they really didn't get very big but that's my fault. They smell delicious though

Last two girls of the grow standing. Should be coming down very soon. Starting to see some amber there

On the left is a northern lights and on the right is obi Wan kush
IMG_20200415_191653.jpg

I've learnt so much this grow. Can't wait to clean the tent and get the next girls in there

You did a super job this grow!
Thanks Pennywise, appreciate it hey. If I didn't have the spidermites issue I may have pushed these girls a few more days

Pulled all the girls today, cannot wait to get some nug photos in here, will probably be shitty looking as my trimming skills havnt been honed yet but I'm watching all the videos I can. I've taken all the big fan leaves off already and left them to hang.
The sugars I'm under the impression are better trimmed dry and used for all sorts of other things? Is this correct?

First Northern lights has come off the line from about 7 days hanging, stem slightly snaps inside when bent. Now onto cardboard in a dry dark closet for a few days before paper bag?

Does it look right?
IMG_20200417_180033.jpg

First Northern lights has come off the line from about 7 days hanging, stem slightly snaps inside when bent. Now onto cardboard in a dry dark closet for a few days before paper bag?

Does it look right?
IMG_20200417_180033.jpg
:high-five:
Nice looking nug @Rhys777 ..
Im going to take a seat if you dont mind :popcorn:

:high-five:
Nice looking nug @Rhys777 ..
Im going to take a seat if you dont mind :popcorn:

Thanks sparky, welcome aboard bud. Grows coming to an end now. All the girls are down and hanging getting ready for cure.

Wondering if I should be starting a new journal for the next grow or carry on here. Quite keen to close this one up once the girls are all dried and I've shown off my first buds. I cannot wait to taste what I've grown

Thanks sparky, welcome aboard bud. Grows coming to an end now. All the girls are down and hanging getting ready for cure.

Wondering if I should be starting a new journal for the next grow or carry on here. Quite keen to close this one up once the girls are all dried and I've shown off my first buds. I cannot wait to taste what I've grown
Well, i have all my grows in one journal. Buts its slower then most and just easier for me to keep them together. lol.
Congrats on your harvest..nothing like your own medicine and from the looks of that nug she going to burn very nicely :high-five:

Morning everybody, here's a Pic of white widow after being hung up about to go into cure for the next couple weeks (very orange)

IMG_20200421_142934.jpg

Then some kvs auto courtesy of @Smeegol which has just come off the plant today and getting hung on the line to dry up a little bit (I screwed these plants a little but they made it to the end very neglected outside) and they smell flipping delicious

IMG_20200422_115501.jpg

Congrats on the harvest Rhys. Some really good looking plants you got there :bravo:.

Lekker :) journal too, with some great pics.

Let us know when you start up another.

:Namaste:

Thanks brother, appreciate it, thanks very much on going through the journal I do appreciate it

Nugs look awesome Rhys
Good job

Cheers bruv, thanks man

So let's bring this journal to a close with a few pics of the buds that came of the girls.

Ill post a few pics of the buds that came off as they are All in jars at the moment curing. No tasting has been done bud I cannot Wait. Smells are amazing!!

Being a first grow don't expect much haha

First up we have the northern lights.
IMG_20200428_165315.jpg

Then we have the gg4 (came down very early, blady spider mites)
IMG_20200428_165403.jpg

Then we have the white widow, this is my favourite smell so far.
IMG_20200428_165458.jpg

Then the obi Wan kush
This one probably should have gone quite a while longer
IMG_20200428_165541.jpg

And then the royal highness which seems very airy but I'm not sure if that's right as she was very much a sativa
IMG_20200428_165646.jpg

I really enjoyed this grow and I learnt so much from everyone and here's to hoping the next one will be way way better.

Thanks to everyone that stopped by and gave me much needed advice along the way and for those who just popped in to say whatsup.

Cannot wait to get my next journal up and running and try get some of those big mofos I see guys growing around here.

Cheers guys and thanks for all the support along the way through this journal.

Last bit of help here. How do I close this journal?

Back
Top Bottom