Ripe1 Grow2 Lunar Planting NYC Turbo Diesel & Cheese CFL & LED In Soil

Wanna Do it like ripe does and grow you some tight buds?
His tent is legit, cause hes growing some nice nugs.
The pistils are popping and the stretch, there's no stoppin
Spraying spino like an AR when it's time to fight bugs.

There's no pushing on the low just some kushing for the smoke.
He's the ripe one the ripe one.
Just just kushing for the smoke.

A ripe one a ripe one.
Growing for the dro.

Day 104 with 103 pics too.

I did the final heavy defoliation on the 3 remaining plants. (only 1 had it done a couple days ago) Here are some pics from yesterday.

I was getting ready to sit back and enjoy the ride when I got kicked in the balls this morning! Literally! Well not me...Inspect!

Damn it!!! The next time you guys see the tent, there will be one less beauty in there! I've hoped not to use this again but...:rip: NewYorkCityTurboDiesel#1, you my boy Blue!

Day 104 with 103 pics too.
I did the final heavy defoliation on the 3 remaining plants. (only 1 had it done a couple days ago) Here are some pics from yesterday.
I was getting ready to sit back and enjoy the ride when I got kicked in the balls this morning! Literally! Well not me...Inspect!
Damn it!!! The next time you guys see the tent, there will be one less beauty in there! I've hoped not to use this again but...:rip: NewYorkCityTurboDiesel#1, you my boy Blue!
Congratulations it's a boy? Too bad you don't have a spot to grow it out and get some pollen to start some Diesel Cheese crosses (Cheesel?). You could prune it down to one healthy branch and keep it 12/12 in a bathroom or closet. Or toss it and give the rest "room to move" (John Mayall). :theband:
room to move John Mayall - Yahoo Video Search Results

I think areosmith had his words backwards for dude looks like a lady...

Thanks Fellas! Time is going pretty quick right now it seems. It's already been a week, only 11 more to go. I watered them today. Much easier with three I admit. I finally got some Armor Si and added 9ml to 3.5 Gallons of water. It didn't raise my ph as much as I thought it would. I hope that helps Hairy Hippy bulk up some.

Thanks Fellas! Time is going pretty quick right now it seems. It's already been a week, only 11 more to go. I watered them today. Much easier with three I admit. I finally got some Armor Si and added 9ml to 3.5 Gallons of water. It didn't raise my ph as much as I thought it would. I hope that helps Hairy Hippy bulk up some.
I've been adding 1 tsp (~5 ml) of Armor Si to 1 gallon of my AK nutes, so you can probably bump that number as you go.

You youngsters with your new fangled math!
Oh you want to hear me in Get TF off my lawn mode??? Just mention that common core math horse shit..... just another way for them to disconnect us from our kids! Can't even help them with homework ffs

Oh you want to hear me in Get TF off my lawn mode??? Just mention that common core math horse shit..... just another way for them to disconnect us from our kids! Can't even help them with homework ffs
If you can't help your one-year old with her math homework then we have a whole different issue ;). My kids lost me in 7th grade or so when they began functions. I'm good through algebra and geometry. Did trig but remember not a lick. I don't even recognize my son's 10th grade math homework! I consider that a good thing :).

I had to have a look at the progress of the roots since I had an opportunity with Short Stack going Nuts on me! I was pleased with what I saw under the hood. There are roots everywhere! Even at the top. The diameter wasn't as thick as @Doc Bud roots, but they were "plantiful"! Have a look for yourself.
Short Stack's last moments, I am really bummed I did what you are about to see to such a beautiful plant.

Roots all the way around the bottom. Everywhere!

They sides weren't forsaken either

After some shaking and loosing some soil and roots here's what we had...

Then I tried to use a couple of gallons of water that was in "The GreenHouse of Doom and Failure" to see the inside roots, it didn't work but I got a look into the middle through the middle and there was big roots in the middle!

It looks like making your plants search for water a couple of times here and there is very good for making roots! I've let them droop a few times. I am very happy with the massive root structure this plant had. I am sure the others are jsut as dense and good.They'll support big buds! Sick as Fuck!

DAY 112 2 Weeks and 1 day into flower

I've been out of town tending to Pops! He's starting to do better. Radiation and all of that shit. All I can do is shake my head. The girls however! They are giving good signs of promise. They are getting all of their little hairs everywhere. It's time for a flush though. P,K, Mag and S deficiencies are very clear underneath. I'm not chalking it up to light anymore. My roommate watered on Saturday. As soon as the humidity drops I'll flush. Penny, you said you give them less than AN's recommendations, may I ask your regimen? I think this might be more of a lockout than a def. The tops look good though.

I'll be making my rounds more regularly again. Things are under control back home and at home. I hope you all are happy today. I am! Also thanks for all of your beats and submissions on Dabbs track! I told @Lady G2HM (you guys should figure out a way to hear her productions!) that I am very happy (and humbled) so many people want to support a track for our very own @TheMadDabber. We are going to kill this my friends. I'll make it to your track soon @Kingjoe83.

Lady bugs? Idk. Those plants look pretty ripe to me...

Glad to hear your pops is doing okay. Cancers the worst. Lost my pops 2007. I'll be sure to keep your dad in our thoughts and prayers.

What's going on with the track? Can you send the beat? I'm dying to hear it!!!

Back
Top Bottom