RuneWulfSong's Summer/Autumn Multi-Strain Grow

Hey Rune, already said hi, but since your on I'll do it again. Per the email. I am 90% packed and will actually start moving out my stuff tonight around 6 pm. The one bedroom is huge, so I might be able to get a veg area going and use the tent for flower since in veg light tight doesn't matter as much. My favorite thing, it has a washer and dryer, last time I had a washer and dryer was in my own home in 2006. Anyway, glad you are getting close to normal. I don't when I'll be able to get back on consistently once I move because the apt has a landline and DSL comes through that. I got ATT to lower my cell service by 60 bucks, so maybe I might be able to swing it. I might even consider buying a TV because they have directv antenna up you can sign up for. Haven't watched TV since Jan 27,2012 lol! Well that's it I guess, I will keep in touch. Between you and DP I got some tasty ideas floating in my head.

Hey tell me something, I have been trying to figure this out, you figure a guy with a BS in IT can do this but I can't. When I type, to often the cursor skips and goes somewhere else while I'm typing and before I realize it I have to find where it happened, cut and paste back where the sentence belongs and go on. Did it 4 times in this message alone. Any ideas?

Talk to you soon Friend!

Check your input settings... usually under mouse or mouse driver (touch pad if you're on a laptop, which I am guessing you are), there's usually an option for disabling the touchpad while typing or lowering the sensativity. I'm running Linux at the moment, but I know M$ Windoze had it 95b through ver. 7 and OS X has had it since OS X 10.1 and most Linux and BSD distros have it as well, but based on the desktop and revision and hardware drivers you've installed.

Glad the new place is looking good man. We just made Plum-Ginger Salmon in canna butter with rice, yum yum, lol. And yeah, you can put veg into a closet, under a table, etc. Mine is both on and under the desk in the grow room right now, whatever works in a pinch, ya know?
:Namaste:

Good evening weed to ya rune. good to hear that you are feeling a little better. Sucks when there is a flare up. It used to be when my wife over did it and had a flare up it would take weeks and sometimes over a month to get it under control. That was when she was on the nasty drugs. Now it's just a few days and she is feeling better. Happy Weednesday my friend

Beemer I had it this last week and a half , worst flare up in 4 years!

Haze I feel for you. Hope you get it under control soon. Happy Weednesday to ya

Good evening weed to ya rune. good to hear that you are feeling a little better. Sucks when there is a flare up. It used to be when my wife over did it and had a flare up it would take weeks and sometimes over a month to get it under control. That was when she was on the nasty drugs. Now it's just a few days and she is feeling better. Happy Weednesday my friend

Thanks Bill, hope it's been kush-a-listic for y'all... Yeah, some flareups can keep me down for a long time. I've just got to not push myself and it'll get there :) I've got some canna coco butter cooking right now :)

Happy Weednsday to ya Rune:thumb:

Right back atcha Cronic :)

Update incoming :Namaste:

And here's the photo part of today's events, lol.

Veg area had a bit of an accident. The holder I had the light attached to on the top level broke and injured 4 plants. I don't think 2 will make it, but we'll see.

08282013-Veg-1.jpg

08282013-Veg-2.jpg
- The big one in the back is the Dynasty that was in the mini-DWC. She got upgraded to veg a bit more and take the place of the one that's in flower now. I'm thinking about trying to air layer the Harlequin Jo mama, so I'm doing a bit more training on her right now. A couple of reveg attempts are in the back and a few clones on the shelf.

And now the girls in the Flower Tent (The Mystery Machine in the back right corner is about 5ft tall from the floor):
08282013-Flower-2.jpg

08282013-Flower-1.jpg

08282013-Bud-1.jpg
- a Dynasty Bud

And the LED section:
08282013-LED-4.jpg

08282013-LED-3.jpg

08282013-LED-1.jpg
- Pumpkin Head is a 1.5 gal hempy holding the seed for the next Auto Candy Kush... I have started colloidal treatment of the bottom most bud sites on the Auto, just the bottom node branches and a single small branch on the big Mystery Machine.

All said and done, they're coming along. I did move the Lemon Kush and White Rhino x Mazar under the desk for a bit more veg time. I don't think they'll be ready to flower in the next couple of weeks and I'd like to be able to flower within the next week so they don't overgrow the space, but I won't let them go more than another 2 weeks. I finally got a time in there the other day and they're now running on GLR, starting last night.

Well, that's it for now... need to hobble over and check the current project, canna-coco butter :)

Thanks cronic, I'm really liking it. I put them on GLR last night and kicked the bloom switch on for the lights, adding all the other reds, so I'll be flipping to 12/12 at some point in the next 2 weeks. I can't wait to see how bloom goes under this light. I'm still amazed that the light puts out no heat, but you feel it on your skin, like going outside in FL in the summer, just the intensity, but no heat, it's weird and trippy, but cool :)

Happy thurbudday rune. Sucks when something like that happens. I had the same thing happen last year and lost a couple of plants. Cross member in tent broke and t5 fell. Other than that your girls are looking good and crossing finger that the babies make it. Have a good day

Check your input settings... usually under mouse or mouse driver (touch pad if you're on a laptop, which I am guessing you are), there's usually an option for disabling the touchpad while typing or lowering the sensativity. I'm running Linux at the moment, but I know M$ Windoze had it 95b through ver. 7 and OS X has had it since OS X 10.1 and most Linux and BSD distros have it as well, but based on the desktop and revision and hardware drivers you've installed.

Glad the new place is looking good man. We just made Plum-Ginger Salmon in canna butter with rice, yum yum, lol. And yeah, you can put veg into a closet, under a table, etc. Mine is both on and under the desk in the grow room right now, whatever works in a pinch, ya know?

Yeh, I had been messing with those, but you have to keep track of what you tried against what you did, I have had to start writing it down what i did so I didn't repeat the same thing. What I meant last night about ending up in your remarks is, I can be writing my own sentence and the cursor gets a mind of it's own and I find my words in your message to me lol! Then I got to cut and paste it out. It is really getting bad and it's a new laptop!!!

Haze I feel for you. Hope you get it under control soon. Happy Weednesday to ya

Thank you for your compassion beemerbill!

And here's the photo part of today's events, lol.

Veg area had a bit of an accident. The holder I had the light attached to on the top level broke and injured 4 plants. I don't think 2 will make it, but we'll see.

All said and done, they're coming along. I did move the Lemon Kush and White Rhino x Mazar under the desk for a bit more veg time. I don't think they'll be ready to flower in the next couple of weeks and I'd like to be able to flower within the next week so they don't overgrow the space, but I won't let them go more than another 2 weeks. I finally got a time in there the other day and they're now running on GLR, starting last night.

Well, that's it for now... need to hobble over and check the current project, canna-coco butter :)

Good Weed my good friend, and let your lady know that the compassion and patience she showed during your flare up was well met! Kindest regards to you and her. I'm sorry to hear about the accident, would a set of those ratchet ropes have prevented that from happening?

Kills my theory. I thought it made you lose your hair and cause a silver skin pigmentation, soon followed by an altercation with the Fantastic Four who mistake you for the Silver Surfer, or Dorothy and Toto who want to oil your joints..... :)
Well there's that.....lol
Thanks guys... I'm recovering slowly but surely... it's frusturating when it seems like 2 steps forward is always followed by one backward, but as long as it's forward, it's all good :) In all honesty, it hasn't been this bad since last winter, but the conditions do tent to antagonise and potentiate each other, so I'm kind of used to it, ugh.

BID, how effective is CS for toothache? I've recently had my interest piqued in Essence of Myrr for the same kind of thing.

I didn't have any sativa for sativaday, but I'm mixing some GDP and BlueMoonRocks for today, lol.

Bill, I hug, cuddle, kiss, snuggle, pet, caress, *#$(#%&# )#% %#( &%#( %#@&(@$*%*)%( ## @##&$ at every possible opportunity ;) On a serious note, showing affection to those I'm involved with or very close to has never been an issue.

Sativa, as a fibro sufferer you know it's better to avoid pushing too much all at once, so make sure you're resting or moving is going to be exponentially more painful... take it as easy as you can, man.

Cronic, we had Canna-Chili-Brats last night... no sega games though, was all Elder Scrolls, lol ;)

What I do with CS for a toothache is soak the tooth in silver juice then swallow 3 times a day and for me everytime the infection is gone in 3-5 days, it does not do alot for the pain except remove the cause! Without immune system destroying antibiotics, to stop a toothache/abcess dead in it's tracks pairwise I slice a clove of garlic in half stab into it a little with a knife till it's juicy stick the cut side on the offender and gently bite down it will burn like hellfire then as if it were magic the tooth pain is gone, these 2 things have gotten me thru many toothaches,an ex gf smashed my face with a cast iron skillet full of frying potatoes and cracked 18 of my teeth burned off my hair & beard and a few scars, because I didn't say "good morning" in the right tone she thought I was being snarky I was just in need of coffee

Happy thurbudday rune. Sucks when something like that happens. I had the same thing happen last year and lost a couple of plants. Cross member in tent broke and t5 fell. Other than that your girls are looking good and crossing finger that the babies make it. Have a good day

Thanks Bill... hopefully, but I honestly don't think it's going to come back... the damaged part of the stem lost it's green color, turned tan and is about 1/2 the diameter of the other stem... I've got it splinted, so we'll see. Good thing is those are test seeds from a friend and I have more, several more, lol... all I lost was a month, no big really :) Pretty much the same deal as with your T5... I used a couple of the plastic conduit brackets to hold the light and they failed and splat... damaged 2 test seeds, but I'll replant them soon.

Yeh, I had been messing with those, but you have to keep track of what you tried against what you did, I have had to start writing it down what i did so I didn't repeat the same thing. What I meant last night about ending up in your remarks is, I can be writing my own sentence and the cursor gets a mind of it's own and I find my words in your message to me lol! Then I got to cut and paste it out. It is really getting bad and it's a new laptop!!!

Good Weed my good friend, and let your lady know that the compassion and patience she showed during your flare up was well met! Kindest regards to you and her. I'm sorry to hear about the accident, would a set of those ratchet ropes have prevented that from happening?

Ratchet ropes might have helped, but doubtful... that was a DIY with whatever junk was at hand and the only thing at hand was a couple of cheap, wire conduit braces. Ahh, yeah, just adjust the sensativity... with Winblowz, it's going to take some trial and error, but you should be able to get it settled :) She's a good girl, mine, for true :)

Lookingd good rune, you sure got a ot going on at different stages.

Yeah, partially because like everyone else "one more, there's always room for one more", lol... partly because my sweet girl is fascinated by different strains and while sweet, her spacial management skills are lacking, as she thinks, "hmmm, looks full, but he can squeeze in 5 more, cause they're all really neat, he can do it", lol :) Seriously though, a lot is dialing in the environment... I don't have a heating pad, so germ is slow, I'm experimenting with growing passive hydro, active hydro (DWC) and dirt, so everything is at slightly different rates as well... and, I'm aiming to get some seeds to keep strains and phenos alive and costs down, so I have doubles of a lot of plants as well :)

Well there's that.....lol

What I do with CS for a toothache is soak the tooth in silver juice then swallow 3 times a day and for me everytime the infection is gone in 3-5 days, it does not do alot for the pain except remove the cause! Without immune system destroying antibiotics, to stop a toothache/abcess dead in it's tracks pairwise I slice a clove of garlic in half stab into it a little with a knife till it's juicy stick the cut side on the offender and gently bite down it will burn like hellfire then as if it were magic the tooth pain is gone, these 2 things have gotten me thru many toothaches,an ex gf smashed my face with a cast iron skillet full of frying potatoes and cracked 18 of my teeth burned off my hair & beard and a few scars, because I didn't say "good morning" in the right tone she thought I was being snarky I was just in need of coffee

That's cool... you use garlic or cloves for the pain? Or are you using garlic as a purgative to reinforce the CS? just curious, most natural things for tooth pain are clove oil, essence of myhrr, etc.

Man, not a good girlfriend, for true... I take it there was a need for balancing meds on her part that were missing? I know the feeling about having had a lot of dental work done, but that's just crap genetics, plus life long migraines and the getting sick that goes along with them tearing up teeth, it's like having an eating disorder, but without the need to seek counseling, ugh...

Happy Friedday Rune:)

Back
Top Bottom