RuneWulfSong's Summer/Autumn Multi-Strain Grow

donpaul.p and I were discussing allowing one to self pollinate by going extremly far into n uto grow. That way you dont mess p two plants. If you spray silver you cant smoke it. But if you dont get her to self pollinate, sure would suck watching one die... :straightface:

Thanks guys...

I'll only use silver on the bottom nodes for the pollen and yeah, those buds are sacrificed. There's a completed journal by Granny420 on fem pollen with colloidal silver and that's the route I'll end up going if I don't have enough auto seeds to give it the chance to go longer. If I have enough auto seeds, I'll give it the chance to create the fem pollen naturally and if it fails with the first one, then I'll go to silver on the second seed from that strain. I don't mind giving up 1 node worth of buds to get the seeds that mean I can afford to keep running the strains at my whim, instead of based on sales and budget, ya know?

:Namaste:

The silver I makes I have smoked with no I'll eeffects,(before I heard that) it's not like the stuff you buy that has other chemicals,what I make has 2 ingredients steam distilled water & silver ions,,regardless you can certainly make edibles with it,I have ingested it for years for toothache,infections etc, no third arm growing out my back,or grey alien skin, it's only 20 parts per million and has weeks to dissipate after the last spraying,IM sure city tap water has more toxicity, IM not saying do it just putting in my 2 cents and exp,been making CS for 15 yrs at least:thumb:

Happy Sativaday Rune:)

The silver I makes I have smoked with no I'll eeffects,(before I heard that) it's not like the stuff you buy that has other chemicals,what I make has 2 ingredients steam distilled water & silver ions,,regardless you can certainly make edibles with it,I have ingested it for years for toothache,infections etc, no third arm growing out my back,or grey alien skin, it's only 20 parts per million and has weeks to dissipate after the last spraying,IM sure city tap water has more toxicity, IM not saying do it just putting in my 2 cents and exp,been making CS for 15 yrs at least:thumb:

Kills my theory. I thought it made you lose your hair and cause a silver skin pigmentation, soon followed by an altercation with the Fantastic Four who mistake you for the Silver Surfer, or Dorothy and Toto who want to oil your joints..... :)

Happy Skunkday Rune:)

Good morning bud to ya rune. Hope your feeling better on this fine Skunkday. Make sure you give your girl a big hug for us for making sure you are getting healthy. :circle-of-love:

Thanks guys... I'm recovering slowly but surely... it's frusturating when it seems like 2 steps forward is always followed by one backward, but as long as it's forward, it's all good :) In all honesty, it hasn't been this bad since last winter, but the conditions do tent to antagonise and potentiate each other, so I'm kind of used to it, ugh.

BID, how effective is CS for toothache? I've recently had my interest piqued in Essence of Myrr for the same kind of thing.

I didn't have any sativa for sativaday, but I'm mixing some GDP and BlueMoonRocks for today, lol.

Bill, I hug, cuddle, kiss, snuggle, pet, caress, *#$(#%&# )#% %#( &%#( %#@&(@$*%*)%( ## @##&$ at every possible opportunity ;) On a serious note, showing affection to those I'm involved with or very close to has never been an issue.

Sativa, as a fibro sufferer you know it's better to avoid pushing too much all at once, so make sure you're resting or moving is going to be exponentially more painful... take it as easy as you can, man.

Cronic, we had Canna-Chili-Brats last night... no sega games though, was all Elder Scrolls, lol ;)

Good Weed Day Rune! Thank you for the extraordinary effort you put in yesterday, I am humbled and honored by what it tok for you to do that. You have my friendship, loyalty, and soon enough a surprise!

Good morning weed to ya rune. Hope you're feeling better. My wife over did it last week and is suffering for it now. she's had to use more capsules to fight it. BUTT it works and we all love it.

Back
Top Bottom