s1ingblade's Coco OG Kush & 818 HeadBand 1st Grow Journal 2013

re: s1ingblade's Coco OG Kush & 818 HeadBand 1st Grow Journal 2013

I just sent him this message...
Got an idea while chatting with some of my 420 Magazine buddys...just an idea...hold a symposium for growers (invitation only) at your ranch...Even thought of a great name..The Wildwood Ranch Retreat...kinda catchy huh? We could tie in some outdoor activities like hiking, trout fishing, etc along with it...could be a money maker...

I would be down for a trip like that.... I hope I would make the invite list. :)

Got an idea while chatting with some of my 420 Magazine buddys...just an idea...hold a symposium for growers (invitation only) at your ranch...Even thought of a great name..The Wildwood Ranch Retreat...kinda catchy huh? We could tie in some outdoor activities like hiking, trout fishing, etc along with it...could be a money maker...

Someone say hiking? :byebye:

Love that idea my friend would be nice to have a little camping/fishing and bs'ing trip, have done alot of that with another forum, Peace OG
Was there any negative repercussions after?

Like in Colorado??? I see business opportunity....need to approach my friend in Durango...5 acre ranch on top of a hill!
Was going to move to CO. but figured they have plenty of growers there. We moved back from CA. to AZ. once the law passed to get my foot in the door to an early industry. We're nt going anywhere now, got two patients and can take on 3 more. I'm staying put here in AZ. and 420mag.com

We'd have to drive a few miles to get to some water w/fish. They say there is upwards of 40 places to fish within an hour. I have fished 5 or 6 of them and have mapped out about 30 of them. I always wanted to name it "Most High" or something but am afraid with these conservative ranchers it would cause more problems that I dont need.

I would be down for a trip like that.... I hope I would make the invite list. :)
If something actually happened you would be on the list for sure. I dont know if I would actually be able to do any of that this year, but we'll see??
Someone say hiking? :byebye:
With the way my body is these days it's more like limping lol

Hey AZ, so you're not a dispensary, just a caregiver? I kinda wish we had stayed there for that same reason. Get in on the ground floor. You gotta remember though. You're growing weed. There is ALWAYS a market for the miracle plants. :winkyface:

I know there are already LOTS of growers in WA, but it seems to me that NEWA is a little under represented. I'm happy to pick up that slack while I'm here :)

Hey hiker, I'm a lame old man, but if you come back to flag, I can show you some cool places maybe...undocumented native american villages and stuff like that, I only live a ways from flag.

Mrs Hiker and I talk about moving back often. Someday...

Hey AZ, so you're not a dispensary, just a caregiver? I kinda wish we had stayed there for that same reason. Get in on the ground floor. You gotta remember though. You're growing weed. There is ALWAYS a market for the miracle plants. :winkyface:

I know there are already LOTS of growers in WA, but it seems to me that NEWA is a little under represented. I'm happy to pick up that slack while I'm here :)

Cool, we're stronger in numbers!

can't wait! the stinkier the better lol. you would think I wouldn't have to worry about it with no one being there but I am still goingto be scrubbing the air cause you just never know. I don't need the meter reader knowing more than I want him to.

So to make it known again the 818 HeadBands didn't make it. I have 2 of the 10 left and will eventually start them but have my hands full right now and my patients are requesting some of the White Widow I have in female seeds. Plus I am going to be starting some Cookies as soon as they get here. Got an email today saying they received payment and will dispatch soon. Cant wait, not sure how legit they will be as the thin mint pheno is a clone only so who knows how the end result will cure. Guess we'll see later this summer/fall

the cookies that just won the cup wasn't the thin mint pheno and it totally rocked! lab tested at 26% thc

Hey AZmeds! how ya duin? For close by fishin I'd hit Saguaro lake out highway 88 Apache Junction. But for the good stuff ya gota head to the Apache rez in White mountains. Get a permit, they have 22 lakes and 100+ documented streams/rivers, KILLER bass and brown trout! Not to mention beautiful landscape to hike....wheres hiker to chime in??

Hey AZmeds! how ya duin? For close by fishin I'd hit Saguaro lake out highway 88 Apache Junction. But for the good stuff ya gota head to the Apache rez in White mountains. Get a permit, they have 22 lakes and 100+ documented streams/rivers, KILLER bass and brown trout! Not to mention beautiful landscape to hike....wheres hiker to chime in??

You want hiking in AZ or fishing? I can help with the first, but would probably be worse than worthless (I bet I'm full of all kinds of inaccurate fishing information and theories) for the second. :)

Where do go would depend on the time of year. That's AZ's best characteristic. You can have perfect climate any time of the year. You just have to change altitude. Really missing Flagstaff right now as it is snowing here today. I know a cool place to camp just outside The Canyon. I visited an old ranch somewhere out near where AZmeds is. I'll have to track down the name, but they had this little canyon on the property that had one of the best examples of old native american drawings. I went there with a tour company I was working for on a scouting trip. We were looking at making the place a stop on a loop around the 4 corners area. That company was cool. They offered a Tony Hillerman tour where they took you to the places where some of his books took place, ie Second Mesa, etc Anyway... that ranch might be willing to host a meeting. That's about all I know of. If you want to primitive camp, I can come up with LOTs of places.

If you're asking about places in CO, I have no idea, but my oldest boy lives there. I could ask him for ideas. Oh wait, he doesn't know we grow. Nevermind :)

If you hold the event in WA, I may not know good spots now, but I bet I can find out. I'd also be willing to scout any potential venues and organize or facilitate. WA is a long drive from AZ though. Trust me, I had to drive to Flag and back last April to swap tenants. 24 hours driving each way. :snooze:

Ya canyons are everywhere in Northern AZ, thats where I'm located roughly, in the cusp of pines and cedars hehe. I liked hiking Superstitions mostly, just cuz of the many dif trails and beautiful scenery, go there in winter after the rains, every creek is flowing with tasty clear water. Ever hiked 4 Peaks? Thats fun yet exausting. Hoping to conquer MT. Humphry in Flag this summer

Ahh fishing and vaping gotta love it an avid fisherman myself here in Norther California, have as much fish stuff if not alot more than my grow stuff, lol. Mother nature is an awesome thing to look at all unmolested and peacefull. OG

Hey AZ nothinin negative at all my fishing buddies smoked more that I think I have seen in some time, just with work and my gal going through cancer last year has been hard to keep up with all the outings was a ton of fun with the fishing and the group potluck dinner, and these guys could cook some grub, me being a chef had no problem keeping up, just think it would be alot of fun to get a group together somewhere and maybe meet rather than it be all over the net. Made some really good friends through my fishing forums. And it would be a way for members to put faces to all these usenames, lol. Peace OG.

that looks just like my last back yard before i moved in here ,im still out a bit, well you know i miss being able to hike, now its a hiking adventure to take out the trash, or on real bad days go use the can! thats why i'll be the guy on the quad charging ahead of everyone!

im so pooped this home project is kicking my butt and im not even half done!! im gonna need some uber concentrated high octane coffee concentrate like coffee dabs or something! lol in truth i'll just go at the best pace i can slow and low that is the tempo, spiffy is like taz when she works ,she just has the baby 5 days a week (her sitting job) she gets a week worth of stuff done in a day, like i used to be before my back & knees gave out.

thee plants are looking really good cant wait to see them flower, i have some gdp and sk11 cuts fully rooted i'll save you 1 of each if you want, keep on doing what your doing bfam its working !! :cheer:

Yeah just a caregiver, I was looking into getting a dispensary permit but as soon as I read the part about having to show 150K or more in the bank that was the end of that, another way for the rich to keep the poor down. I am very grateful to have an opportunity to help patients with their medical needs and I try my best to create to best possible product I can. Maybe this year or next myself and a few other local medical growers will start a coop.?

Yeah I hear the fishing on the rez is the shit, want to try it one day, I do know if you dont have a permit your asking to get locked up in a foreign country.

that looks just like my last back yard before i moved in here ,im still out a bit, well you know i miss being able to hike, now its a hiking adventure to take out the trash, or on real bad days go use the can! thats why i'll be the guy on the quad charging ahead of everyone!

im so pooped this home project is kicking my butt and im not even half done!! im gonna need some uber concentrated high octane coffee concentrate like coffee dabs or something! lol in truth i'll just go at the best pace i can slow and low that is the tempo, spiffy is like taz when she works ,she just has the baby 5 days a week (her sitting job) she gets a week worth of stuff done in a day, like i used to be before my back & knees gave out.

thee plants are looking really good cant wait to see them flower, i have some gdp and sk11 cuts fully rooted i'll save you 1 of each if you want, keep on doing what your doing bfam its working !! :cheer:

Sounds good BFAM, offer is the same for you.

So today I went to the ranch and got the old greenhouse thing lol (Wouldn't really call it a greenhouse, more like a lean too on the north side duh) I didn't build it. The power company turned off the power for 6 hours today to upgrade the lines. I had to be up there to reset the timers, will have to tomorrow and monday. Glad it isn't summer time, 90 degrees and air conditioning a must. Glad it's still Wintertime here :)
Pics of the seedlings, clones, the bigger OG Kush clones that are plants now and in veg (5 of them) the purps and a few pics of the 5 plants in flower. Friday will be the 1st day in week 4 and I will take another 30 mins off the 12/12. Right now it's on a 12 1/2 11 1/2 meaning twelve hours 30 mins dark cycle and eleven hours 30 mins of light on. DLS Diminishing Light Schedule. There is a couple of plants with the flash on for a more normal color, im afraid that taking pics with a flash will freak the ladies out and cause issues? Hope not. these pics are from the veg room which lately is on 24 hours a day, two 8 bulb 4' T5's
DSCN8971.JPG
DSCN8964.JPG
DSCN8963.JPG
DSCN8972.JPG
DSCN8962.JPG
DSCN8958.JPG
DSCN8959.JPG

These pics are of the ladies in flower Week 3 day 5
DSCN8984.JPG
DSCN89861.JPG
DSCN8979.JPG
DSCN8980.JPG

This is a pic of one of the OG Kush clones that went straight to flower zero veg time, cant wait until these are done so I can do things SO much different. The Og Kush clones in veg right now are bigger than the one in flower and they still have over 30 days before I will have a place to flower them, they ought to produce way more, night & Day
DSCN8978.JPG

I could be doing a better job at taking notes on the plants and such but I am keeping some data on a calander. "The Grow Boss" out of Vegas has a few paperbacks that have 12 week journals in them that I photocopied and am currently playing with them. I will be taking better notes from now on. Today I mixed up some food for the budding plants. AN's Sensi Bloom a & b, B52, Big Bud, Bud Candy. Total ppms were 1050 which I have a feeling is kinda light ph was mid 6's. Do you all think that with there being no nute burn that I should up the ppm's to closer to manufacturers specs? Last year when I was growing with LED's I burned the $hit out of them so I am kinda gun shy now.
Well tomorrow I get more injections in my back and then have to go to one of my sons dr's appt and then the realtor will be showing the house at 515pm and then its back to the ranch, ahhh tomorrow is going to be hectic but I have to remind myself that I get 15mg's of valium to take the edge off my nerves before the injections so it might be a cool day after all.

Ahh fishing and vaping gotta love it an avid fisherman myself here in Norther California, have as much fish stuff if not alot more than my grow stuff, lol. Mother nature is an awesome thing to look at all unmolested and peacefull. OG

Haha, northern ca. has more good fishing than the entire western 13 states! I WORE OUT high quality fishing gear, I changed my line every two trips when bass fishing! Burnt up 30 packs of senkos in 1 day, many times!

Back
Top Bottom