Chocolate Skunk & Lemon Grass Auto Grow Journal - Roy In Coco Heaven

I love the 60/40 clay pebbles in coco.
Gold label great stuff i have found.
I should show in my journal but i dont.
Layer of clay pebbles at the bottom and 70/30 of anything not charged is my choice now.
Local store has not had any in sometime hence the change up. Im not one to travel or order
online for coco.
Looking much better mate. :Namaste:

I love the 60/40 clay pebbles in coco.
Gold label great stuff i have found.
I should show in my journal but i dont.
Layer of clay pebbles at the bottom and 70/30 of anything not charged is my choice now.
Local store has not had any in sometime hence the change up. Im not one to travel or order
online for coco.
Looking much better mate. :Namaste:
Cheers Skunksta - yeah I've done similar in the past but for my style/watering, plain coco works just as well
Plus I'm short of space here so have to keep kit to a minimum, so a handful of perlite, that's it
Because I tend to use small pots, drainage/oxygen is never a problem, keeping it wet is the problem so I usually use a drip system or a large tray

After much deliberation I've decided this coco brick stuff is fucking useless so I'm off to town tomorrow to get some proper Coco Pro+ and thinking of repotting them, despite the fact they have already started to flower

Seems like the pH is bouncing around all over the place and either dry or waterlogged - bummer 😢

They just look weak which is very disappointing - the perfectionist in me keeps saying fuck them off and start a proper grow, but I know in reality I'm too far down the line... they are OK, but only OK if you know what I mean?

DSC_2633.JPG
DSC_2640.JPG

After much deliberation I've decided this coco brick stuff is fucking useless so I'm off to town tomorrow to get some proper Coco Pro+ and thinking of repotting them, despite the fact they have already started to flower
How bloody infuriating
Seems like the pH is bouncing around all over the place and either dry or waterlogged - bummer 😢
Can't a flush help perhaps? I
They just look weak which is very disappointing - the perfectionist in me keeps saying fuck them off
nooooooo pls, they are more beautiful than you think right at this moment :love:
and start a proper grow, but I know in reality I'm too far down the line... they are OK, but only OK if you know what I mean?
What is it about them that is bothering you?

@Carmen Ray - They just don't seem as vigorous as normal, probbly a combo of crap coco and cold roots so I feel that unless I do something it's going to be a feeble harvest
The leaves are the wrong colour and slightly blotchy - just not pretty
I'll bet the roots are feeble too ;)

I'll see if I can turn them round - I like a challenge
Maybe re-pot and lollipop...
:hookah:
Good luck with whatever you decide Roy!

I think you can turn it round if you have the time and inclination but I guess it's weighing up whether it's worth it with the price of energy in this bloody country :rofl:

Hi @Weffalo - yes, there is that too :confused:

Got my coco ready for the next run and struck a deal for a new light
I decided to cut all the bottom stuff off and just leave the main 4-8 colas up top, and repositioned the fan so there is more intake blowing under the canopy - they seem a bit happier today

Will nurse these over the line as I've only got one jar left, but after that I'll be back to proper coco and a better light
The one I have is ok with supplemental burples but not much cop on its own [way too yellow] so I'm thinking of a L*****k Attis, which my man offered at a 25% discount

Gonna bump up the feed to max, see what happens

A combination of improved airflow, the tonic & some H2O2 has injected a bit of oomph into them
Colour has improved and the growth looks to be better overall

Skunk Day 40
skunk-cannabis-day-40.JPG

Skunk Auto Flower Week 2
skunk-auto-flower-week2.JPG

I don't usually need to use full strength feed, but this lot have had:
2ml/L CaMg
4ml/L A&B
2ml/L Booster 0-4-4 Fe, S
...and they still look just a tad hungry :hmmmm:

Nope, they are seriously wilting again so another dose of H2O2 required just to keep them alive - oh shitbags
That faux coco is basically coco silt aka mud so regulating water/oxygen is impossible
Gonna have to pot them up with fresh coco tomorrow or the roots will be fucked
Oh well
:smokin:

I know it seems stupid. But I'm a believer now. Every since the first plant my wife put a stone in.

Any plant that has had a major malfunction, I place a moss agate stone in the medium.

I don't change anything else.

It seems to help every single time.

Some info on

Moss Agate

This crystal is a member of the Agate family which are great to promote growth. Additionally, like a Green Calcite crystal, the Moss Agate can help to keep your plants healthy and is a great stone to have in your garden for the health of your plant by absorbing negative energy.

I know it seems stupid. But I'm a believer now. Every since the first plant my wife put a stone in.

Any plant that has had a major malfunction, I place a moss agate stone in the medium.

I don't change anything else.

It seems to help every single time.

Some info on

Moss Agate

This crystal is a member of the Agate family which are great to promote growth. Additionally, like a Green Calcite crystal, the Moss Agate can help to keep your plants healthy and is a great stone to have in your garden for the health of your plant by absorbing negative energy.
Seriously? what size stone for a 5L soil on swick and where would you put the stone?

Back
Top Bottom