Chocolate Skunk & Lemon Grass Auto Grow Journal - Roy In Coco Heaven

Decided I'm going to thin the tent out a bit more as only one or two of these plants are flowering properly

New coco, new light, new Northern Lights seeds - I'm keen to start over so I'll compost most of these and make space to pop some new beans

This has been a poor grow - cold snaps, crap coco dust and using one lamp that is not far from useless culminate in a grumpy Roy, and nobody likes to see that
:hookah:

Decided I'm going to thin the tent out a bit more as only one or two of these plants are flowering properly

New coco, new light, new Northern Lights seeds - I'm keen to start over so I'll compost most of these and make space to pop some new beans

This has been a poor grow - cold snaps, crap coco dust and using one lamp that is not far from useless culminate in a grumpy Roy, and nobody likes to see that
Sorry that happened. What a frustration that you were unable to turn the situation around. Looking forward to seeing your remaining plants flower out and the new seeds pop. Have a good day Roy.

Looking forward to seeing the NL @Roy Growin - Hopefully the next grow goes smoother :green_heart:

Well I've salvaged some promising flower, I'll spin this as good timing for summer stash
Winter grows are always troublesome here, even inside
Never mind, I'll finish this round and look forward to the next

Lemon-Grass-Auto-6weeks-buds.JPG

Not the best photo, my camera ran out of juice before I had a chance to set it up correctly

Feeling better @Trala @Carmen Ray - funny how my plants seem to mimic my frame of mind, or is it the other way round :hmmmm:
Good morning :)

I’m big smiling for you.

Not that this is about me while making it about me…. Lol. I think focusing on something outside of those “me me me” feelings is what do it. When my thoughts are the darkest it’s my cue to look outside me, coz inside me there is only more darkness.

The worst thing about many forms of mental illness, whether that be PTSD or Bipolar or depression is their narcissistic traits. And by that I mean all you do is focus on self. I want to die, I can’t sleep, I can’t stop thinking about my trauma, I’m anxious, I’m so sad, I’m so broken, I can’t rest etc. Your brain just regurgitates what it thinks you want. Depression breeds depression, anxiety breeds anxiety, insomnia breeds insomnia, traumatic flash backs breed traumatic flash backs.

I’m not saying the fix is easy, but it is fixable. I think it prolly took me a good 5 years to really understand my mental illness. To stop fearing it. I was terrified by my intrusive thoughts, my anxiety, my depression. It became my monster. That monster still lives inside me. I’ve just learned how to harness it and ride it, and control it to a point where I seldom fall off. And when I do, I allow myself 24 hours of wallowing, then it’s straight back on the saddle. Last time the black dog bit me, my darkness spilled to 48 hours, and my boyfriend was supportive, and gently reminded me that while it’s ok, I am taking liberties by continuing the mope. That was enough for me to get my walking shoes on.

Anyhoo 1, 2 back to you. I’m so happy you’re feeling happy.

🙂💛🙂💛🙂💛

Good morning :)

I’m big smiling for you.

Not that this is about me while making it about me…. Lol. I think focusing on something outside of those “me me me” feelings is what do it. When my thoughts are the darkest it’s my cue to look outside me, coz inside me there is only more darkness.

The worst thing about many forms of mental illness, whether that be PTSD or Bipolar or depression is their narcissistic traits. And by that I mean all you do is focus on self. I want to die, I can’t sleep, I can’t stop thinking about my trauma, I’m anxious, I’m so sad, I’m so broken, I can’t rest etc. Your brain just regurgitates what it thinks you want. Depression breeds depression, anxiety breeds anxiety, insomnia breeds insomnia, traumatic flash backs breed traumatic flash backs.

I’m not saying the fix is easy, but it is fixable. I think it prolly took me a good 5 years to really understand my mental illness. To stop fearing it. I was terrified by my intrusive thoughts, my anxiety, my depression. It became my monster. That monster still lives inside me. I’ve just learned how to harness it and ride it, and control it to a point where I seldom fall off. And when I do, I allow myself 24 hours of wallowing, then it’s straight back on the saddle. Last time the black dog bit me, my darkness spilled to 48 hours, and my boyfriend was supportive, and gently reminded me that while it’s ok, I am taking liberties by continuing the mope. That was enough for me to get my walking shoes on.

Anyhoo 1, 2 back to you. I’m so happy you’re feeling happy.

🙂💛🙂💛🙂💛
It helps a lot to understand my condition, Autism, and reassuring to realize I'm not alone
It leads to OCD and hypersensitive anxiety which in turn becomes depression
Now I see that, it is much easier to understand and thus deal with

Thank you Trala you are a star 🌟 ♥️

It helps a lot to understand my condition, Autism, and reassuring to realize I'm not alone
It leads to OCD and hypersensitive anxiety which in turn becomes depression
Now I see that, it is much easier to understand and thus deal with

Thank you Trala you are a star 🌟 ♥️
Knowledge is power. Once you know better you can do better.

You need to harness your OCD bruv and make it a strength. I can teach you, but I’ll have to charge ;). While I have to work to keep my OCD effective, it’s an ongoing battle and there is a fine line between good and bad OCD lol.

You know what RoyBoy? We’re all fucking crazy. Some just like to self obsess over it more than others.

In my opinion, not that you asked lol, the best thing you can do is find a purpose outside your own thought bubbles. Easier said than done I know. But it’s doable, for anyone.

Back
Top Bottom