Salaciousness, Sin And Seedsman Seeds With Preston9mm And Trala

They look like Victoria Secret models compared to my two!

Sweet Jesus! I am so far behind you it’s not funny!
I don't think you're behind... I think the growth rate is just reflective of the difference between coco and soil.

You're plant looks great, I don't see yellow.... a bit lighter green, but healthy. I wouldn't worry about it. I might bump feed a bit to see if she darkens up a bit, but ultimately, I wouldn't be concerned

You grow some gems Tra, have faith in your talent. Sometimes breaks and mistakes happen.... to all off us. Tug them bootstraps up & roll on. You've got this!
:passitleft:

What's left is just right!
You sound like my man. He’s always my loudest cheer leader. I showed him a rock that looks like a 5 year old got into the paints and he looked at me like I was Picasso!

PS: you’ll be getting Australian rocks for Christmas lolling. I have done my research.

IMG_4816.jpeg

Your plant looks great, I don't see yellow.... a bit lighter green, but healthy. I wouldn't worry about it. I might bump feed a bit to see if she darkens up a bit, but ultimately, I wouldn't be concerned
Yeah she’s okay. But the thing is when we do collaboratives, or I should say, when I do collaborations, I want to showcase my best growing. Just never seems to work out that way. I always seem to drop the plant ball.
You grow some gems Tra, have faith in your talent. Sometimes breaks and mistakes happen.... to all off us. Tug them bootstraps up & roll on. You've got this!
Thanks Milly. I do like a challenge, but I would prefer they not be in a collaborative grow lolling! I’ll keep trying tho. Won’t be the first time I’ve metaphorically risen from ashes lol

Omg! So I’m so mortified that I’ve ruined two beautiful plants, but it is what it is, and I gotta match forward.

So I’m just winging it now with both. They’re both absolutely awful.

Mika is now 4 useless plants, counting Da Imp

Mika Bee and da Imp and da 2 clones aka Purple Ghost Candy
Seeds from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds

IMG_4850.jpeg

And Ammy, omg I had words to her. Told her she needs to get her grow on, so she grew up by half a foot, still only 4 leaves, so she now looks even more like a tall streak of pelican shit! And look at her! She looks proud about it the fucking idiot! Got her full jazz hands on! Lolling!

Amethyst Bee aka Purple Ghost Candy
Seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds

IMG_4859.jpeg

So going forward Milly will be showcasing what to do, and I’ll be showcasing what not to do. Lolling!

Thanks for having a look and sorry I’m making a mess of it.

Welp.... I fucked up the video I was gonna make while transplanting & trimming the ladies. :rofl: Kinda difficult to put branches back on and re-shoot another vid. LoL

Anywhoo.... here they go
1000003164.jpg

Jolene will be getting the quad training. I removed nodes 1 and 2; I'll be training nodes 3 & 4. She will be getting her restraints put on this afternoon.
1000003165.jpg
1000003166.jpg

Was originally planning on doing quadlines on both plants, but figured Valerie needed to be different. She will be getting the sexline training. LoL
1000003167.jpg
1000003168.jpg

I wanted to see how they reacted to transplant before I begin cranking on their little arms. Both handled the transplants like a champ. They'll both be getting tied down later today.

Omg! So I’m so mortified that I’ve ruined two beautiful plants, but it is what it is, and I gotta match forward.

So I’m just winging it now with both. They’re both absolutely awful.

Mika is now 4 useless plants, counting Da Imp

Mika Bee and da Imp and da 2 clones aka Purple Ghost Candy
Seeds from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds

IMG_4850.jpeg

And Ammy, omg I had words to her. Told her she needs to get her grow on, so she grew up by half a foot, still only 4 leaves, so she now looks even more like a tall streak of pelican shit! And look at her! She looks proud about it the fucking idiot! Got her full jazz hands on! Lolling!

Amethyst Bee aka Purple Ghost Candy
Seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds

IMG_4859.jpeg

So going forward Milly will be showcasing what to do, and I’ll be showcasing what not to do. Lolling!

Thanks for having a look and sorry I’m making a mess of it.
they don't look bad Trala look pretty good to me they are just warming up

Welp.... I fucked up the video I was gonna make while transplanting & trimming the ladies. :rofl: Kinda difficult to put branches back on and re-shoot another vid. LoL

Anywhoo.... here they go
1000003164.jpg

Jolene will be getting the quad training. I removed nodes 1 and 2; I'll be training nodes 3 & 4. She will be getting her restraints put on this afternoon.
1000003165.jpg
1000003166.jpg

Was originally planning on doing quadlines on both plants, but figured Valerie needed to be different. She will be getting the sexline training. LoL
1000003167.jpg
1000003168.jpg

I wanted to see how they reacted to transplant before I begin cranking on their little arms. Both handled the transplants like a champ. They'll both be getting tied down later today.

they are looking good & healthy hope the training goes well

Welp.... I fucked up the video I was gonna make while transplanting & trimming the ladies. :rofl:
See that’s coz you’re a man. As a woman I can multitask. I was able to fuck my two plants while cooking a roast, doing our taxes and walking the dog.

they don't look bad Trala look pretty good to me they are just warming up
I love this so much!

It’s like when your friend gets a super bad haircut. You are nice so you say “It doesn’t look that bad”. While thinking fuck me dead! That looks awful!

Thank you for trying to save my feelings. It’s what separates nice from nasty. Xo

Omg! So I’m so mortified that I’ve ruined two beautiful plants,
All you did was slow the one down a little...🤏
it'll still get there, it just won't get there first...
and the other one is just a bit tall..
I don't like em tall either- you could bend her over, or top her..
or let her go and see what she does..

All you did was slow the one down a little...🤏
it'll still get there, it just won't get there first...
and the other one is just a bit tall..
I don't like em tall either- you could bend her over, or top her..
or let her go and see what she does..
I bent her over like it was kitchen bench thirst Thursday!

I’m gonna try and wrangle her in. She’s got legs that’s for sho. Just a shame she’s fucking bald!

Back
Top Bottom