Salaciousness, Sin And Seedsman Seeds With Preston9mm And Trala

Looks good Trala. :) I think your too hard on yourself.:hmmmm:🤠 I've watched your work for a couple of years and you have no more problems than anyone else.:hmmmm::) You grow great plants and have more creativity than most.:cheer::bong:

Looking great Tra!
:high-five:

Apologies for the absence lately. Been out of town checking on my pops. He's got Alzeimers and is starting to slip a bit. I've been up in Chicago tending to some things.

I'll be back to reality on Tuesday. Will update some pics once I'm home.
No apologies necessary!

Living life always comes first, well should. When you say pops, do you mean dad or granddad?

Ahh the Fart Central aye? The good ole windy city.

IMG_5427.jpeg

Hope you have a good time :)

Looks good Trala. :) I think you’re too hard on yourself.:hmmmm:🤠 I've watched your work for a couple of years and you have no more problems than anyone else.:hmmmm::) You grow great plants and have more creativity than most.:cheer::bong:
Omg I’m big smiling!

Thanks for taking the time to say that. It made me feel real happy. And tbh that’s good to know. When it’s happening to you, you often feel you’re the only one who’s fucking up, well I do.

I do try really hard to grow 420 Mag worthy plants. Some I win, some I lose. Lollling.

Hope you have a good day :)

Oh okay!

Coz if it was your grandad I’d be thinking these guns can fucking live!

Sorry to hear your dad has a touch of the dementia’s. It’s a terrible disease. There’s not a lot of scientifically proven treatments either. The brain is such a complex organ.

O'tay.... here are muh heifers.

Day 24 post flip:

Jolene is fairly average.... Valerie is just nutso! 🤯 LoL, she's like 5 foot tall.

Both are in 3gal pots.

Not much else to report; they're happy & healthy. Done stretching & ready to stack nuggies. 🤙

Hey hey GrowStars! I got a quick thirst trap Thursday update! My two girls are slowly limping along. I had to choose one to flip, I chose Mika just coz I felt she had more to work with. This allows me to focus on training Ammy. While she’s big, she’s not got a huge amount of possible Coca-Cola sites. Shes a quadline, not that you’d know lol! I added the wine bottle for scale. Ammy is easily twice as tall as Mika. Mika is one day older. She’s the one I snapped at node one, coz I’m a rushy fucktard.

Amethyst Bee aka Purple Ghost Candy
Seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds

IMG_5581.jpeg
IMG_5590.jpeg

IMG_5582.jpeg

Anyhoo thanks for having a look. Hopefully I’ll have better luck in flower, coz I really mangled my veg lol.

Happy Sunday!!!

She’s finally getting her grow on. But we are still in veg mode. I’ve prolly got 3 weeks till flip.

IMG_5649.jpeg

Happy Sunday!!!

She’s finally getting her grow on. But we are still in veg mode. I’ve prolly got 3 weeks till flip.

IMG_5649.jpeg
Oh yeah! :high-five:

She's fat & happy! Looking great Tra; can't wait to see her stacked with buddage.
:passitleft:

Here's a few quick shots of the ladies.

Valerie is a damn skyscraper! LoL...

Jolene is not as tall, but just as happy...

Both seem to be doing well. I noticed a few gnats in the flower room the other day so I top dressed all the pots with a mix of perlite & diatomaceous earth. Gnats are dead & gone now.... hope it stays like that. LoL

Hope everyone is living their best life
:snowboating:

Both of y'all's plants look great, Tra you got the Bush🤘🏻💚 they look amazing. Preston, them ladies are probably just as tall as you are 😆
LoL.... the #3 plant is almost as tall as me. Her tops are at eye level, I'm 6' tall... I'd guess her to be around 5' 8" from the floor.
#4 plant is about 4 foot 6 inch.

:headbanger:

O'tay.... here are muh heifers.

Day 24 post flip:

Jolene is fairly average.... Valerie is just nutso! 🤯 LoL, she's like 5 foot tall.

Both are in 3gal pots.

Not much else to report; they're happy & healthy. Done stretching & ready to stack nuggies. 🤙
Stretchy! Mine went nuts too, still at it a smidge at 22 says from flip! Filling in nicely!
Happy Sunday!!!

IMG_5649.jpeg
She's a doll tra!

Oh yeah! :high-five:

She's fat & happy! Looking great Tra; can't wait to see her stacked with buddage.
:passitleft:
She’s not got a lot of cola spots on top there, so topped her in several spots. I’ll flip her once I harvest my Gorilla Zkittles, so im still 3 weeks from flip.

Next grow I’ll start 4 weeks ahead of you.

Both of y'all's plants look great, Tra you got the Bush🤘🏻💚 they look amazing. Preston, them ladies are probably just as tall as you are 😆
They are so different aye?

Mines all George Bush and P Milly has a tall streak of Snoop Dogg lol.

LoL.... the #3 plant is almost as tall as me. Her tops are at eye level, I'm 6' tall... I'd guess her to be around 5' 8" from the floor.
#4 plant is about 4 foot 6 inch.

:headbanger:
I’m exactly 5 foot 8!

That’s one tall plant!

Back
Top Bottom