420 Magazine Comparative Grow With Seedsman Seeds And Jungle Joe

And then last night happened...

🎶ooops I did it again 🎶

20240518223911_IMG_2455.JPG

20240518223923_IMG_2456.JPG

20240518223928_IMG_2457.JPG

20240518224012_IMG_2458.JPG

20240518224106_IMG_2463.JPG

She looks like she's mature enough to flip right now, but I'm not ready yet, so I'm going to do my best to keep her in check and tied down etc. It's a daily job now... she reeeally wants to go for it.
I dropped the light a bit so she stays low. Otherwise it's just some targeted stem crushing, and removing leaves that cover budsites.
I think it was @Roy Growin that mentioned the Indica/Sativa traits of some plants in the comparison, I lucked out in the genetic lottery for my particular requirements. If I had started with a real stretcher (Sativa dominant) I would be struggling right now since I'm restricted to a total of 2 metres (78") and some plants are stretching like crazy. Good to know for next time I grow this strain.
Anyway here's today's look...

20240520184743_IMG_2474.JPG

20240520184053_IMG_2473.JPG

20240520184804_IMG_2475.JPG

20240520184809_IMG_2476.JPG

Beautiful work Joe! Love the soil mix, the big grow bag and the great job on the training.
Thanks Stunger, the combination certainly seems to be working.

How's that FBC smoke? Looks killer...

Thanks Stunger, the combination certainly seems to be working.

How's that FBC smoke? Looks killer...
It certainly has an aroma and flavour of cherries, and smokes or should I say vapes well. It is nice to try an Indica dominant hybrid.

I am still circling thru my testers of all 3 of my plants. Currently it's the Super Lemon Haze that's setting me alight most often. I am surprised at how good it is.

It certainly has an aroma and flavour of cherries, and smokes or should I say vapes well. It is nice to try an Indica dominant hybrid.

I am still circling thru my testers of all 3 of my plants. Currently it's the Super Lemon Haze that's setting me alight most often. I am surprised at how good it is.
It's been a good year on the balcony.

Heeee brew.

She looks faakin mint mate.

Good wrangling there bro.

Churrrrrrr.
Geedaay maate. Thanks :slide:
Went walkabout eh.
I missed your foul mouth mate, your sailors vernacular makes me feel like I'm back at home. My old lady's mouth could embarrass old Blackbeard himself :rofl:
You do you babe.

Luv the new girls in the hood too...

You do you babe.
You know I will.

As my old nan used to say “if you can’t beat em, fuck em. Then slam a knife into their kidney just as they’re about to cum”.

Like I’ve never done it, but ole Nan says it shuts up their whining and gives them something real to focus on every time.

Lolling!

You know I will.

As my old nan used to say “if you can’t beat em, fuck em. Then slam a knife into their kidney just as they’re about to cum”.

Like I’ve never done it, but ole Nan says it shuts up their whining and gives them something real to focus on every time.

Lolling!
Your Nan sounds like one of those spiders that eats the little spider after she's done with him. I just can't remember the name of said spider...
But yeah, she sounds lovely :nervous-guy:

Back
Top Bottom