Salt N Pepa: Back Again

So keep them sealed a month? The 3 left outside smell better then the ones inside so i wanna finaggle something to keep them dark. Probably from it being super cold lately

Standard curing methods involve getting the jars to ~62% RH at room temp after about 2-3 weeks burping from chop (to allow all the chlorophyll to out-gas), then sealing them for another 3+ weeks for curing (with Boveda 62s in them to maintain the RH). After 3 weeks they should be cured enough to get an idea of what the final taste and smoothness will be. I usually wait at least 4 weeks before anyone gets a crack at mine, but I'm not low on weed :cheesygrinsmiley:.

I popped the green crack 01/05/2021 here is a shot of winter outside my balcony... I would rather be in warm sunny weather

20210106_073755.jpg

I popped the green crack 01/05/2021 here is a shot of winter outside my balcony... I would rather be in warm sunny weather

20210106_073755.jpg
Brrr, that's a big NOPE!

20210106_085310.jpg

20210106_073755.jpg
Omg that is so beautiful.

How do you stop the snow falling on your footpath?

One of my bucket listers is to lay on my back while it’s snowing and watch the snow fall on my face while trying to catch flakes in my mouth. Hopefully I’m alone when this happens otherwise I’ll end up on an involuntary psychiatric hold.

That’s more my weather.

I think it was 34 here yesterday.
this is a cold front for us!
It's usually in the 80's this time of year (30 C)

Omg that is so beautiful.

How do you stop the snow falling on your footpath?

One of my bucket listers is to lay on my back while it’s snowing and watch the snow fall on my face while trying to catch flakes in my mouth. Hopefully I’m alone when this happens otherwise I’ll end up on an involuntary psychiatric hold.
I did that freshman year tripping on acid lol still havent been sent to the funny farm. Its a normal thing for us to see when people have never seen snow. My first time i was like 13 and i hate that i actually picked a place that is this cold. We put salt down and it had been shoveled. We just got dumped with a few feet but thats nothing were actually under what our average is of the year.

this is a cold front for us!
It's usually in the 80's this time of year (30 C)
One day... Im not to much longer from getting the gf to leave this shit. We've been in the 30s (f) but christmas was about -12... Im still getting used to this shift so the last 2 months are like a dream. My ladys family from florida come up so that was nice and her couson brought her kids who have never seen snow so it was fun to watch them. Im over it and ready for summer. The only nice thing is bugs die and growing is nice cuz nothing over heats

see! you could be closer to her Fam where it's nice this time of year!
I try to remind her... The only thing that actually keeps me from doing it is super hot summers dont sound that great haha.. Ive been spoiled with 70s and 80s barely any humidity. The summers here are the best.

I try to remind her... The only thing that actually keeps me from doing it is super hot summers dont sound that great haha.. Ive been spoiled with 70s and 80s barely any humidity. The summers here are the best.
yyyeah, that's our winter. Summers here are very hot and VERY humid. Going outside in July is like opening an oven door. I wear a lot of black not because I'm goth but because it hides the sweat!

yyyeah, that's our winter. Summers here are very hot and VERY humid. Going outside in July is like opening an oven door. I wear a lot of black not because I'm goth but because it hides the sweat!
I feel that. I havent forgotten those vegas summers or florida summers... I forget how much i hate it when summer is here that i then stay for one more winter... Haha going on 15 of those

Lol i first heard that term when i went to visit florida in feb.... In vegas we called them snow bunnys

Back
Top Bottom