Salt N Pepa: Back Again

O

M

G

I can’t believe you watch our TV!

I love that show, and I’m not sure. Hey we have a few cracker TV shows, Wentworth is awesome, Offspring is my all time fav. I’m trying to think of others but I’m blank.

I loved your Yellowstone. I don’t know which one I want more in the cast, Kevin or his youngest son, actually his daughter would go off like a frog in a sock too! There’s a fantasy for everybody ;)

What are your Top 3 shows there?

This is us
New girl
Its always sunny in Philadelphia or futurama haha i have a couple few. Most of the time i dont have time for tv and catch shows a few years after they stop airing.

Im so far behind on my plants photos. Im off tomorrow night ao I'll post some when i get off work in the morning

Im Central time USA just in case anyone wanted to know my time zone hahahaha

Sorry guys it has been a crazy winter... Working a lot and sleeping a lot. Here are a few pics. I'm also trying to grow an aloe plant..

IMG_20210220_110558.jpg

IMG_20210220_110609.jpg

IMG_20210220_110621.jpg

Did you say you were a bad Aussie? :rofl: :laugh::rofl:
Hello you :)

I'm defs a bad Aussie.

But that is a play on an old Aussie joke.

So the joke is based on where I'm from. Think of an area that is high unemployment, low income and high crime.

Neighbour yells "Oiii Tra, where's ya bin?"

Tra "I bin down at the Gold Coast"

Neighbour yells "yeah nah ya fuckin Muppet, where's ya bin? Where's ya wheelie bin?

Tra "oh alright, but keep in on the downlow brah, I wheelie bin in jail.."

No jail for this snow bird lol... It's been in the negatives around here so I've been a hermit.

Tra I said that out loud with my interpretation of an Aussie accent.

I do wish I had done the green crack sooner. Her smell is amazing
Babe I‘m no lesbian but even I know a green crack is NEVER good, it sounds like she needs antibiotics or at the very least some anti fungal cream. And I certainly wouldn’t be putting my nose in there while it’s in that kind of state ;)

I'm not sure if I shared that we rescued a dog two days before Christmas so that has been exhausting. His name is dodger he is a border collie golden retriever. He's a great dog just has some issues but abused animals usually do.
I'm a little bit yet from harvest. I just want more of the hairs to turn red. The trichomes are nice and milky so I'm still in the window I like.

IMG_20210320_012609.jpg

IMG_20210309_064021_01.jpg

I think I did post about him he doesn't have anymore bones sticking out anywhere haha got him a lil fatter now of only I could get my buds to do that

Looks great Mid :)

And oh my heart! My best friend is a rescue. I would never adopt any animal that is not a rescue.

He is now between 15-19 years old and spends most of his time looking dead.

My partner and I have very dark senses of humour and I often take RIP pics, which sounds so wrong but I chuckle every time. I literally have too many to choose from. Here’s my Top 6

BD4318B2-7DBC-4587-A092-C89BA53C9A96.jpeg
D9E61B78-D818-4E43-8D49-A01BE5797FFB.jpeg
77E1CBB0-5FEC-4F6B-80F1-1457DD40C40A.jpeg
96D17479-9A3A-4269-89C8-D3DEDAB3B33C.jpeg
313217DC-C281-430D-9F20-9E5749013FB0.jpeg
FD45E9CB-DAD7-4823-833B-BDE17803EDBA.jpeg

No I'm giving the one just a little bit longer the trichomes are just starting to get full milky with a hint of amber but she keeps spitting out white hairs. I was hoping that the hairs darken because the trichomes are almost to my liking.
They always say give it one more week when you think it's ready

Back
Top Bottom