Salt N Pepa: Back Again

Is it ok if one of my autos in its final weeks gets 20 something hours of light for one day? I'm trying to find a good home for her while I've taken over my whole room for the drying plant. I'm on my way to work so I won't be home for 8 hours and I don't wanna have her in the dark that long
Wish I could help , I've never grown them , but they dont need 12 12 to flower so I would assume it would be ok , they'll just get more time under the light to bulk up.
But if it is a drastic change from thier normal schedule it may cause issues, I would think dark might be better than light , cloudy days happen so days without lots of light are possible , on the other hand the sun never just hangs out for a extra few hours.

I can leave it where it's at with a light on. It's not a grow light but it's only for a week. I wasn't really intending to do anything with this trainwreck seed I just sort of popped it then planted it in a bucket I had and she will maybe produce a quo... It's just this little shit that turned into one bud.
I have the room set at 62%rh and wanna leave it hang for a week or 2. Last time it started to dry out after the week but I think I have it decent to hold off the 2 weeks. She still feels super sticky so I hope I can stay in this direction.

I had it at 51% the first 2 days or 36 hours and now it's up. I also have a fan going to circulate

You've gotten me through 2 harvests! Each time I get better and better

You've gotten me through 2 harvests! Each time I get better and better
That’s the thing I love about the place. There are hundreds and thousands of members here and somehow you get noticed and get singled out and sort of adopted by the very people you needed.

Im onto grow 3 and I think they are my best plants yet. Still heaps of time for me to fuck em up tho. Lolling

Ooo before I forget the tent is between 60 and 63°F I lowered the humidifier so now she should be sitting at 50 something again in rh

Son of a bitch y'all I didn't check the humidifier before I left since I had filled it earlier in the day and it must have dried up somewhere after I left for work 2am and when I got home this morning to check the tent was at 37 and the plant feels crispy... I have it back up and running but am I ok? Or am I screwed and it dried too fast now.... I can't believe I made this error

This looks like mould is it or am I being paranoid?

Screenshot_20210330-122921.jpg

Screenshot_20210330-122900.jpg

It doesn't look like webbing more so really crystaly.. I just left it be for the first two days so I hadn't shown any light on her. And now I may be regretting a few of my choices.

The more I see in daylight it just looks like crystals but I need that reassurance from you.

IMG_20210330_132156.jpg

IMG_20210330_132047.jpg

IMG_20210330_132016.jpg

IMG_20210330_132007.jpg

IMG_20210330_132100.jpg

Oh and have you watched Hillbilly Elerby? I sort of lived the AU version, except I didn’t become as successful and my mum actually died from her overdose. If you haven’t seen it I highly recommend it.

Oo I will check that out... My mom is a living addict she might as well not be living I've been mourning her for 30+ years. I am in between fields right now. I was in marketing and a waitress on the side but now I'm a produce manager going back to school for human resources. Lol pry away I'm generally an open book. The way you describe your town reminds me of mine. Google Milwaukee, WI haha it'll make you cringe. I wanna move out of state but my girlfriend was born and raised here so it's like pulling teeth to convince her she won't die if she moves to another part of the country

Ya it's like the first place people take you when you move here haha.. it was fun the one time I went

Back
Top Bottom