Salt N Pepa: Back Again

Oo I will check that out... My mom is a living addict she might as well not be living I've been mourning her for 30+ years. I am in between fields right now. I was in marketing and a waitress on the side but now I'm a produce manager going back to school for human resources. Lol pry away I'm generally an open book. The way you describe your town reminds me of mine. Google Milwaukee, WI haha it'll make you cringe. I wanna move out of state but my girlfriend was born and raised here so it's like pulling teeth to convince her she won't die if she moves to another part of the country
Omg isn’t that where The Fonz is from?

I love that you are going back to study. Education is the key to success, I 100% believe that. When I went back to study, everything changed. I was expelled from school around 14. I could kind of write, but I couldn’t spell. I used to keep journals which I think really helped keep me interested in written language.

Once I started reading books and I was able to understand them, I knew I had enough smarts to study. Learning does not come easy to me. I’m one of those who has to really study to get good grades.

I’m sorry your mum is an addict. Unstable mothers leave us broken to a degree. Well I think they do.

Where I grew up in the desert people were like that. I didn't know I was "less then" until I moved to the Midwest. I dropped out of school but it wasn't until my first time at college where I realized how much potential I really had. People never understand how different each area is and how learning is such a luxury. The best gift I was ever given was being taught how to read at a beyond early age. Books gave me the imagination to get through a lot in life. Instead of cards I give the kids in mine or my girlfriends lives a book and I write a quote and I number it so they too can have the collection I have one day. I do love me some t.v though haha

Ok so I cut down my itty bitty little lady... She will be a quarter at best. I'm actually proud that she made it I didn't expect that.. go geoflora nutes woot woot... I have my new fancy smancy humidifier it will cool down after today so I'm not worried once I turn it up. I'm gonna leave it at the 50 for today and I will put it higher tomorrow and hope for the best this week. My other plant has been chilling at a whopping 61% I do open every day and will probably smoke one next week to see how she tastes...

IMG_20210409_132314.jpg

IMG_20210409_132329.jpg

Ok so I cut down my itty bitty little lady... She will be a quarter at best. I'm actually proud that she made it I didn't expect that.. go geoflora nutes woot woot... I have my new fancy smancy humidifier it will cool down after today so I'm not worried once I turn it up. I'm gonna leave it at the 50 for today and I will put it higher tomorrow and hope for the best this week. My other plant has been chilling at a whopping 61% I do open every day and will probably smoke one next week to see how she tastes...

IMG_20210409_132314.jpg

IMG_20210409_132329.jpg
A quarter is better than nothing at all! And everyone once in a while , a tiny runt ends up pretty potent. So fingers crossed

I'm more sad that my best harvest is gonna be something so small... I'm gonna save that lady for my trip to south Carolina this summer.

Oiiii, best harvest so far.

Skys the limit now sweet cheeks :)
I've been binge watching Josh thomas shows and I'm obsessed lol it's no fair you guys have way better tv then us.

Lol I shoulda done it right away after the others were done but oh well.. we might move and I think the lease is up in sep so it'll end up being around the same time.

I've been binge watching Josh thomas shows and I'm obsessed lol it's no fair you guys have way better tv then us.
He is such a funny guy.

Omg you’d love a show here. Fuck I can’t think of the name. Awkward ranga gay guy. Fucking hilarious.

I’ll get back to you with a name.

I can’t tell you how much I love the fact you get us.

The more I see the more I know I was never meant to die in this country haha except the snakes y'all act like they ain't shit when I have a panic attack over garden snakes hahahahahaha

Dam my dog is selfish. I was putting the pallets in their forever home I turn to do one and jack bit the northern light too right off.... Mother f'er he is lucky he is cute. So I'm planting a new one today.

IMG_20210503_103007.jpg

Actually first one he's ever damaged he did it real sly to and went back on the balcony like nothing happened

Back
Top Bottom