Salt N Pepa: Back Again

I can't figure out my loupe with this phone it has like 5 did camera lenses haha but here she is today in all her glory. I'm probably late but I'm gonna use the molasses trick to see if her buds can stay thick through the dry process. I wanna get her as much meat on her bones as I can this last week or so.

IMG_20210324_083752.jpg

IMG_20210324_083738.jpg

IMG_20210324_083245.jpg

I don't wanna lose my window and I've never kept one this long so I figured while I've been this patient I can give her that perfect harvest

Ugh you guys idk what to do. So I wanted to wait till Sunday before the light goes on to chop my big girl down. I did a test but this last week and it actually tastes really good and it's a great buzz. You don't think I'll lose that if I wait a few more days do ya? Cuz if the stuff I cure is better then this test bud I'll be so happy.

I was disappointed that I watered the other day lol so now I gotta wait till she's dry... Autos are tricky wenches they have their own way of life

Haha shed your my hero.. honestly I just thought it was better for the process idk maybe I read it a while back and it has just stuck with me... It is my night off so if I can time it right I'll wake up before the lights and can chop her down then.

So the buds are really tight and I just was taking a look getting some of the leaves cleaned up and I noticed that towards the inside it's more immature which I get as not as much light reaches that. Does this really matter? Should this be a reason to keep her cooking another few days?

Trala thank you sweetie... Your girls are looking pretty fabulous. I think you've found your calling.

Is it ok if one of my autos in its final weeks gets 20 something hours of light for one day? I'm trying to find a good home for her while I've taken over my whole room for the drying plant. I'm on my way to work so I won't be home for 8 hours and I don't wanna have her in the dark that long

Back
Top Bottom