Salt N Pepa: Back Again

01/08/2021 we have germinated seedling starting to stretch. Now they says 8-9 weeks from seed to harvest buuuuut I give her 10 weeks. That gives me mid march.

My northern just keeps getting better.

I want to figire out what i need to do to get tighter buds any of you wonderful humans have some advice?

My trainwreck actually turned out to be good. Not bad taste just didnt retain the sweetness. Those buds were more condensed.

01/08/2021 we have germinated seedling starting to stretch. Now they says 8-9 weeks from seed to harvest buuuuut I give her 10 weeks. That gives me mid march.

My northern just keeps getting better.

I want to figire out what i need to do to get tighter buds any of you wonderful humans have some advice?
Do you mean tighter node spacing or harder buds?

I did that freshman year tripping on acid lol still havent been sent to the funny farm. Its a normal thing for us to see when people have never seen snow. My first time i was like 13 and i hate that i actually picked a place that is this cold. We put salt down and it had been shoveled. We just got dumped with a few feet but thats nothing were actually under what our average is of the year.
Question: does salt make snow melt?

Do you mean tighter node spacing or harder buds?
Yes tighter i think it was referred to as foxtail with my northern. Those buds were spaced and lose i want how the trainwreck with the nug look.

Pics or it didn't happen. ;)

More/better light? I have the mars hydro which was costly enough :\ should it be closer in the beginning? I wonder if i found something to make the light red during bloom?

Is that the one that over dried? Yes it was but i tucked it away for the last month and then pulled it out to taste and it isnt bad.

20210109_122419_HDR.jpg

Question: does salt make snow melt?
Yes. Its like rock salt
and it will melt the ice. It takes about a month into winter for the ground to finally freeze through. Im sure you would have a blast especially knowing you get to go back to warmth. I would definitely vacation somewhere with winter every year if i lived in hot weather all year. Its on my bucket list to live like that lol

Thanks for the pic! Do you remove the peat when you plant? I do because I don't want anything restricting the roots even the slightest bit, and making roots stretch out the mesh as they grow thicker seems like too much work.

I even tear open the bottom before I drop the seed in so the tap root doesn't go though the mesh!
I do usually take the net thing but hadnt thought about breaking it up... I should give that a try.

:sorry: I wrote that completely wrong! I meant take off the mesh cover :eek:.

Don't take off the peat!

I'm asking the mods to edit that post.
:rolleyes:
Aww your just fine i knew what you meant lol i couldnt even think of the name haha

She's moving along great... Anyone know why she's doing this though?

20210113_081520.jpg

I feel like i should put a thing on her to keep her going sideways like that

Idk how to correct this... I have a steak in there to keep it propped up. I added a very little amount of root food in hopes that it will give her strength but im gonna just let her do her thing. She's wild

Congratulations Mid :)

I think hatching then nursing through the veg stage is by far my favourite part of a grow.
Tra have you any idea when 5 bedrooms is coming back on?? Lol im obsessed now and seeings as they film in your neck of the woods you might have a bit of information hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom