Sauga Grows With Virgin Ground

Highya Mr Sauga,

Kalashnikov looks very healthy! I have a question - Where did you find the piechart about nutrients used? Or did a program spit that out according to what you put in for nutes? Happy Smokin'

Lovely!
@MrSauga :love:
What size pots are those lil chickies in??
Thanks VG. They are my goto 5gal pots. I just love the size and convenience. Seven's take too long to water and the fives give me 2-3 days of time between watering.
Highya Mr Sauga,

Kalashnikov looks very healthy! I have a question - Where did you find the piechart about nutrients used? Or did a program spit that out according to what you put in for nutes? Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode. I use Excel 2010, so any spreadsheet program should be able to take care of it. It gathers the data I enter.

Thanks VG. They are my goto 5gal pots. I just love the size and convenience. Seven's take too long to water and the fives give me 2-3 days of time between watering.
Ok. It's just really hard to tell without a Bic® lighter as reference.
That's how I gauge all size now....

Don't know what size I want to use yet. I think maybe a three gallon. I have some height restrictions. My tent is 5'4". Need to keep my girl on the petite side. Was going to leave her untopped but now...I dunno.....

Ok. It's just really hard to tell without a Bic® lighter as reference.
That's how I gauge all size now....
lol, of course you do! :high-five:
Don't know what size I want to use yet. I think maybe a three gallon. I have some height restrictions. My tent is 5'4". Need to keep my girl on the petite side. Was going to leave her untopped but now...I dunno.....
Will she be the only one in there?

Yes. She will have a 2x2 tent and Nextlight Core all to herself.
I'd be inclined to go with the 3gal then, quad it and let it grow out to the sides of the tent. Keep it low for the inners to catch up and flip it.

Height restrictions? Untopped? Sounds like a recipe for emergency supercropping later on!
Yeah. Think I'm leaning towards topping now.
I still haven't figured out the ventilation on that tent for flower either.
Also haven't hung my light yet.
Hoping I can get some of that done today.
I'd be inclined to go with the 3gal then, quad it and let it grow out to the sides of the tent. Keep it low for the inners to catch up and flip it.
Quad? I don't know how to quad.
I need to learn something new? Darn it.
Now I'm gonna forget something I knew how to do.

Quad? I don't know how to quad.
In it's basic form you just top above the fourth and remove everything under the third. The rest really comes naturally as you train the tops down. You remove some key leaves and nodes but even if you don't you'll have a good plant structure. Whatever you decide will be fine, so don't stress too much over it.

In it's basic form you just top above the fourth and remove everything under the third. The rest really comes naturally as you train the tops down. You remove some key leaves and nodes but even if you don't you'll have a good plant structure. Whatever you decide will be fine, so don't stress too much over it.
Oh no. It would seem that you didn't sense the sarcasm.
I've seen so many quads on here. Just never done a real one.
I'm sure I can figure it out if I rub my two brain cells together fast enough.;)

Congratulations, Mr Sauga! I think member of the month is the best recognition one can attain (on 420 Magazine). You do a great job for 420 Mag with your journal, and helping others along the way. Congrats again. Happy Smokin'

And the same light company! :high-five:
Looks great VG! Nice beautiful leaves. I topped mine tonight so they look kinda nekkid right now. One of my Candyland's looks sad and I'm trying to figure it out. Maybe from the transplant, or the light, but she's the only one pouting right now.

Back
Top Bottom