Sauga Grows With Virgin Ground

That's a happy looking plant
Thanks. I'm just trying to keep up with MrS. That a tall order.
I guess if you share a journal with MrS you also get the same colored plants? :welldone:
By osmosis....
And the same light company! :high-five:
Looks great VG! Nice beautiful leaves. I topped mine tonight so they look kinda nekkid right now. One of my Candyland's looks sad and I'm trying to figure it out. Maybe from the transplant, or the light, but she's the only one pouting right now.
Was gonna say that we just turned this into a Nextlight grow!
Did you accidentally insult her? She may have a fragile ego.
I'm sure you'll figure it out. You can use the big brain.

Off topic, but I just noticed the background when hovering over the avatars. :thumb:

EDIT: Hey, how'd you do that? It's just yours.
It has an option to add a banner photo now.
Having trouble with the white lettering?

Super healthy plant VG!

:passitleft:

Sounds like the perfect cross to me.
The strain will be called, “miosis”
OMG, thanks!! I thought I was abnormal there for a minute.
MrS, you’re as abnormal as they come
... posterior ...
Ridickulous...
Ridickerus
She also likes Tool a lot.
:adore: :theband::adore:
Hope it’s ok to post a pic.
I love your dick pic sunny
Finally got around to tucking the girls in their new home.

Have a good weekend!

:Rasta:
for someone who talks a big camera game, you really effed up one of your pictures. your plant is upside down.

good plants all around

:theband::adore:

I love your dick pic sunny

Mahalo Chef! Length and girth has its advantages. I certainly do my best when I gotta hold the camera with just one hand. :rofl:

Hope all is blessed my friend! Aloha!

MrS, you’re as abnormal as they come
If I had a nickel for every time I heard that, well I would have five cents. :high-five: You're the only one who noticed, or the rest are too polite to say anything. :)
for someone who talks a big camera game, you really effed up one of your pictures. your plant is upside down.
No, the plant fell from my hand. I was so good I was able to set a fast shutter speed so it looked like that.

No, the plant fell from my hand. I was so good I was able to set a fast shutter speed so it looked like that.
Even worse. You went from a silly upside down photo to carelessly dropping your plants all over. Shame!

Nice cleanup but not fond of the yellow border. It takes the eye away from the verdaciousness.
I know, the damage was done already.
VG, that plant is blowing up! Great SaugaGreen too.

MrS I already commented on these plants in your journal. How dare you make me repeat the labour??
lol, thanks Sye, but you commented on the Candyland, not the Kalashnikov. :cheesygrinsmiley:

VG, that plant is blowing up! Great SaugaGreen too.
Thank you Sye.
She's getting transplanted into a 3 gallon in the morning.
Then a few days after I will top her.

Ok I am back from golfing hard. It was very refreshing. I hit many balls. I didn't see any eagles so I didn't know how you were supposed to get them. My posture was good but the holes were very inconvenient so I just ignored them.

Great looking plants, Mr S! They're stacking so tight. That light is definitely doing the job. :green_heart: :high-five:

I think I'll see myself out and head to the nearest golf club...
Wow, deja vu. It's like that happened today already. Weird.
Ok I am back from golfing hard. It was very refreshing. I hit many balls. I didn't see any eagles so I didn't know how you were supposed to get them. My posture was good but the holes were very inconvenient so I just ignored them.

Great looking plants, Mr S! They're stacking so tight. That light is definitely doing the job. :green_heart: :high-five:
Sounds like you have the golf game mastered, but try looking for birdies as they are easier to find.
Thanks Sye!!

Hey everybody!
I topped my Kalashnikov's the other day and they are starting to come back now. I'll wait a couple of more days before I start to pull the tops down. They did OK with the transplant and adjusted to the new light without any major problems.

:Rasta:
Very pretty.
Whichever spray paint you switched to is great. You can hardly tell they are painted at all.
Airbrush maybe!?!?

Back
Top Bottom