Sauga's First WW Indoor Grow, LED Style

Less is more right? Seems to me like the rainwater should kinda level the playing field in preparation for the megacrop. Then they will be ready to take what need. Just my uneducated thoughts on it. Lol

I'm expecting too much of myself, and probably trying to give too much of myself. I've only bought weed, never grew it. I don't know what a good plant and a bad plant looks like. I read posts that say don't ignore your plants. If you see something starting don't wait til tomorrow cause it's not going away. So by trying to stay ahead of the game I've made it worse and I'm assuming those involved understand what I am talking about. So I'm just going to let her do her thing and hopefully quietly make this girl happy again.

These pics are from one of the plants in the tent. I'm taking her outside for the remainder of her life. These two had the same soil mixture and the quads had a FFOF in it. The quads are doing much better.
@Pennywise do these pics look like Mg def? Or any other issue you suspect? Or is it my mind playing games on me?

top of the morning mr.Sauga I still haven't got that blinking pH pen yet but after the last 2 pages I'm not sure I want to with all the probs you having but that's no excuse as I do need 1......

The girls all look healthy to be honest apart from the previous problems and I don't think you can go too heavy on the LJ but I'd rather Penny or Derby help you out on that one..

We throw a lot of different components into the water we feed with but give the girls a good ol plain feed of water the next feed or 2 then start the feeding cycle again as just like our bodies need a cleanse from all the additives we introduce to our bodies via food/booze and so forth the plants need it to...

Have a cracking day mr.S and have a great remainder of the weekend..

Congrats MrSauga and Smeegol on the member of the month nominations. Anyone here who hasn’t taken the opportunity to check out our monthly contests, please do. There’s a link in my signature. It’s a fun part of the community here!

top of the morning mr.S and congrats on your MOTM nomination... You wouldn't say those are both WW would you....haha
Thanks mr. Smeegs, I tell you though, if I ever want to win the MOTM, I better be the only nominee!! Great names out there my friend, and those great names represent a lot of hours helping others out.
Actually, congrat's to BOTH of you! :high-five::high-five:
Mr. Krips, what can I say. You greeted me on day one, I'll never forget that. Thanks for stopping in and I have you down as one of the finalists. I do believe it will be a close finish between you and @Pennywise . Congratulations to both of you and the hard work and time you both put in here to keep guys like me on track. :bravo: :Namaste:

Congrats MrSauga and Smeegol on the member of the month nominations.
Mr Magoo, a good man with a good heart and always there for guidance. Thanks for the nomination, and for all the help and laughs we have had together. Here's to a lot more. :goodjob:

So I have been giving calmag + at half strength for the last two waterings. I think the def is in check now. Until I get more experience I'm not really sure if what I am looking at with the new growth. It seemed to be starting off good, and when I look at it next day the same growth shows the signs of cal def. I trimmed a lot of the discolored leaves today and will get some pics on later tonight.
I have a question regarding applying nutes. I could be wrong Penny but I think you don't believe in them, and I have tried not to use them either. I think I have to apply the nutes I have, AN's Micro Bloom. The soil I believe is dead. The quads are doing much better in the FFOF and the original girls didn't get that.
If I plan on watering 3L to the plant, of that 3L should it all be nuted? Or say just 1L nuted and the other 2 fresh water. I have no experience in giving the nutes, but I know enough to go half strength. I think it's my only option since the days are getting shorter and I need her to get some strength back.

With 145,000 members, just to be on the list says a lot about you guys.
True enough, but in all honesty there are sooo many people that are deserving of the nomination other than me. Don't get me wrong, I'm very flattered to be amongst the top names you see day in and day out here, and I'm proud to be a nominee. Ultimately Teddy has the last word on who makes the cut, so it's a good feeling knowing that even the little guys like me do get noticed for the minor work that is done to help out.
I'm really looking forward to the results. I thought last month was a great round. I think this one will be even closer. It really does add to the fun of being around here. Good luck gents.

This is growth after 2 waterings of calmag+ at half strength, a total of three liters. Should I be increasing the amount of calmag? I couldn't give her much more water than that as she's been getting quite a bit of rain.

Back
Top Bottom