Sauga's First WW Indoor Grow, LED Style

Again Penny, thanks for your help. I'll keep you posted on the new growth. It's funny because now after reading about the mites it states the plant shows signs of nutrient deficiencies or pH imbalances, and to make sure it's the mites that are causing the problem you are treating. You nailed both of those at the beginning if you recall. First it was Ca def, then ph Fluctuations. If I knew more about pests I may have put the two and two together based on your earlier diagnosis.
Freaking awesome man, well done. :Namaste:

@Derbybud I guess, I wash my hands and shake off my clothes before entering the tent. Not at the beginning though. I learned to do that from someone. These girls started outside, then went inside, and put back out when I couldn't nail the problem. I wanted to isolate them from the others(quads) which don't appear to be affected. The quads started in and have not been outside. I don't know if broad mites migrate from plant to plant, but the other one that has had the same type of grow conditions isn't showing the same signs, or at least not that strong. I neemed them both real good and will hit em with alcohol tomorrow.

A key thing here is to listen to all the little things people say and act on it if you can, and if it makes sense to you. As an example, I read a post by someone that said, don't wait for the time when you need Neem Oil, have it on hand so it's there when you do need it because you will. I heeded that advice and the cap finally opened after 3 months. I wasn't caught off guard with the treatment for the pests. :cool:

After reading some of your earlier posts, I picked up some cal-mag "just in case"
Now I am trying to find some neem oil, seems like its banned as a pesticide in Canada, amazon sells
"NEEM OIL ORGANIC -16oz/473ml-by Amson Naturals-100% Pure & Natural, Cold Pressed -For Face Body Hair - Skin Care, Hair Care"
anyone know if this would be the same thing?

After reading some of your earlier posts, I picked up some cal-mag "just in case"
Now I am trying to find some neem oil, seems like its banned as a pesticide in Canada, amazon sells
"NEEM OIL ORGANIC -16oz/473ml-by Amson Naturals-100% Pure & Natural, Cold Pressed -For Face Body Hair - Skin Care, Hair Care"
anyone know if this would be the same thing?

Good question, one I can probably answer in a few days since I am using what you just mentioned. Never tried it before but like you I could not get the cide form either so I didn't have much choice. It says 100% neem oil and it is kinda browny milky oily with a strong smell

On another note, my free sample of MEGA CROP finally arrived and will start using it on my next watering schedule. I'm stoked about this stuff and wish I had used it from the early veg stage. Thanks @SweetSue for posting this on your journal. I'll let you know what I think in a few weeks. :hug:

Yea I'd spray with alcohol and or Neem. Make sure you get the underside of the leaves good.
Ya I'll have to do it again in the morning since as you can see there's more rain falling on the girls. I dosed them real good because of that. It's supposed to dry up for a bit the next couple of days so hopefully the bastards go soon.

Looks promising on the new nutes!
Ya I think it's a good way to stay away from the chemicals. A good soil mix with lots of organic nutes, and this stuff to supplement the plant and I should have a good yield next grow.

I'm very careful on what I wear down in the dungeon. If I go outside it's a shower before I go down. After work it's strip down to my underwear before I head down. I have one pair of slippers I only wear down there sitting on the top of the stairs. I don't let people down there as it's illegal here and I don't need any problems.

top of the morning mr.Sauga you honestly haven't seemed to get the easy way through this grow but in a way it's a good thing as you learn as you go and are better prepared for 2nd round...

The Neem oil you are using sounds really similiar to the one I have which I found in an Indian supermarket listed under beauty products in the chemist dispensary and it's also a gloopy brown liquid and stinks to high heaven but it works....

Blessed weekend wishes mr.S...

On another note, my free sample of MEGA CROP finally arrived and will start using it on my next watering schedule. I'm stoked about this stuff and wish I had used it from the early veg stage. Thanks @SweetSue for posting this on your journal. I'll let you know what I think in a few weeks. :hug:

LOL great minds eh? I ordered the MEGA CROP freebie as well, just waiting for it to show up. So ya defo interested in how it works for you. Ya I got 3 bag seeds going right now. Not going to do a journal for them, however I need to get one going for the 3 little girls that are on deck 1-White Rhino 1-Blue Cookies & 1 Blueberry all fem.
The Baggers and my 1st attempt at supercropping and LST. Going to join the quad squad next time I think, looks like it works well.

Hey, Brother! Sorry to hear about those Hemp Mites. They are VERY tough to get rid of and can wreck havoc on a crop, as I'm sure you've read in your research.

@Norcaliwood is battling with them right now, so you may want to check out his thread. I just posted this to try to help:

Our Ongoing Grows

Maybe it will help you, too? :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom