Sauga's First WW Indoor Grow, LED Style

Rain is everyday here.
I'm not so sure what I would do if it rained everyday here, lol...sorry to hear that Sara...here's hoping for some dry days ahead for you!
Hey MrSauga, speaking of watering, how much / often are you watering the quads now? They must be getting close, almost 8 weeks if my math is working (no guarantees, I've hit the vape pipe already lol)
lol, yes Wookie you are close. Day 46, week 6.57. They drink 4-5L of water every 3 days right now. Sometimes I give them 4, next time they get 5, and they are in 7gal pots.

Your right! It is not good to rain everyday! My baby wants to go out, and when it is raining, he can only stay at home, :( He is not happy! :rolleyes: and so am I.
I'm not so sure what I would do if it rained everyday here, lol...sorry to hear that Sara...here's hoping for some dry days ahead for you!

lol, yes Wookie you are close. Day 46, week 6.57. They drink 4-5L of water every 3 days right now. Sometimes I give them 4, next time they get 5, and they are in 7gal pots.
Nice, I think we're due for a pic or 2!
Here's one of mine at just under 4 weeks, the smell is so intoxicating now, I can hardly wait!
IMG_6395.JPG

Nice, I think we're due for a pic or 2!
Here's one of mine at just under 4 weeks, the smell is so intoxicating now, I can hardly wait!
IMG_6395.JPG
Oh man, Wookie you been holding out on those pics. Nice looking Widow! Welldone and congrats on a healthy looking plant. Thos colas are gonna fatten up nice over the next little while.
:welldone:

Your right! It is not good to rain everyday! My baby wants to go out, and when it is raining, he can only stay at home, :( He is not happy! :rolleyes: and so am I.
OK so how's the forecast looking anyhow? Many more days of rain ahead or is it going to get better soon? I can feel your frustration but we can't change Mother Nature and what she wants to give us everyday. I'll do my famous non rain dance in Canada. It doesn't work but it makes me feel better when I do it.

OK so how's the forecast looking anyhow? Many more days of rain ahead or is it going to get better soon? I can feel your frustration but we can't change Mother Nature and what she wants to give us everyday. I'll do my famous non rain dance in Canada. It doesn't work but it makes me feel better when I do it.
Hope your non rain dance works... I have a few 6 foot widows going outside just north of you.

Hope your non rain dance works... I have a few 6 foot widows going outside just north of you.
Welcome MrG... as you know Fall is usually hit and miss with the weather around here, but for such a dry summer I would have thought the Fall would be somewhat of the same. I hope the vibes went as far as you. Good luck with the giants and post some pics here if you like...they're all welcome.!

Welcome MrG... as you know Fall is usually hit and miss with the weather around here, but for such a dry summer I would have thought the Fall would be somewhat of the same. I hope the vibes went as far as you. Good luck with the giants and post some pics here if you like...they're all welcome.!
Will do... its my first grow actually so dont know what to expect. Ill make sure to get some good pics when i get home from Alberta Monday. Being away at work for 20 days at a time made it a bit challenging. Got my gf, well ex gf now to take some pics last sunday when she fed them some big bud for me. Shes not the best photographer but here goes.... still not quit ready I think.
IMG_5423.jpg
IMG_5420.jpg

Will do... its my first grow actually so dont know what to expect. Ill make sure to get some good pics when i get home from Alberta Monday. Being away at work for 20 days at a time made it a bit challenging. Got my gf, well ex gf now to take some pics last sunday when she fed them some big bud for me. Shes not the best photographer but here goes.... still not quit ready I think.
IMG_5423.jpg
IMG_5420.jpg
Funny thing about these White Widows, the worst type of photographer can make them look great. They are a natural beauty.
Ya looks like you have 2-3 weeks still...maybe less now that the weather is cooler and less than 12 hours per day of light. Gonna be close. How far north of me, like B-Town?

I just signed up on here today so not sure how everything works yet but been reading these forms for about a year and following your grow along with a few other great ones since the begining. :rollit:
Excellent, well glad to have you here. I have had some great help to get me where I am and without finding this place and interacting with the other members I would be nowhere in my growing career.
Feel free to ask about anything you are unsure of.. we love to help around here :peace:

So I'm close to harvest I believe. But I'd like some more opinions as to how close I am. The trichs are mostly clear and you'll see some pics of the lower colas that are still white. The tops look like they are well ahead and I am not sure if they get picked earlier, or all at the same time.
Pics aren't the best cause I was shivering. Stupid damp weather.

Back
Top Bottom