Hi MrSauga and Holmer :hug:
All well?
We have - 20 degrees C again. Lol
Why dont you get over to my place and help me with the he car? Tgen we would be laughing and having fun as we freeze our behinds off :)

Hi Birdie. All well here; we are having freezing rain and the temp is 0 degrees C so it isn't so bad. Just hope my trees survive. I would be glad to help with the car but you are a continent away!! :hug:

Homer :hug:
We all fight to keep our green babies warm. It is hard during winter.
They do have a warm environment here, even warmer than my bedroom:rofl:

Yes, I am in the same boat fighting to keep my babies in the right temp and humidity here too. I was doing ok with the winter weather until it went from about zero Fahrenheit to about 50F in just a few days then I was struggling to keep them cool as the dehumidifier was heating up the room too much.

I am planning on moving them to the basement in the spring and trying to find a better system to keep the right temp and humidity; I find that a constant battle. Since they have a warmer environment than you why don’t you sleep with them…:laugh:

:nomo:

Daily double!

Chop 2!
:rofl::rofl:

Mr S, you'll be happy you waited those last few days, for sure!

:passitleft:

I don't doubt it for a minute Preston... my stock is sooo low. Had to get an order in. Was suppose to arrive yesterday. Canada Post is still smoking it I'm sure. Never arrived today. The world is coming to an end I do believe.

Back
Top Bottom