So great! That one pic looks like it is of a forest of Christmas trees! Do they really smell pineapplely??

Not sure Homer, it smells like weed to me, lots of smelly weed. I can't smell a skunk from a rose, but it's sticky af it that helps!

Uh, oh... you've gone nose-blind, lol.. Sounds good though! :thumb:

So, I read somewhere the other day that talking nice to your plants, as opposed to screaming at them, actually affected the size of the plant and yield. I wish I could remember where I saw this.
Anyhow, just getting ready to go out and was watching the end of a Mythbuster episode where they tried this myth. Although they showed it didn't matter if you yelled or or talked nice to the plant, the beans they used as the sample really responded well to music. They couldn't really confirm, but plausible, that music made a bumper crop compared to other methods :)

So, I read somewhere the other day that talking nice to your plants, as opposed to screaming at them, actually affected the size of the plant and yield. I wish I could remember where I saw this.
Anyhow, just getting ready to go out and was watching the end of a Mythbuster episode where they tried this myth. Although they showed it didn't matter if you yelled or or talked nice to the plant, the beans they used as the sample really responded well to music. They couldn't really confirm, but plausible, that music made a bumper crop compared to other methods :)
Lol, I sing ‘Mary Jane’ to mine sometimes - (I’m Rick James bitch!)

The state of your mind is more important.
Ooooze love and they grow :)

Yesterday I finally conceded to Birdie's post that the buds were getting too heavy and I had to stake them. Lots of french ticklers 'cuz I know brother Smeegol loves them, and it keeps the girls arms and legs from getting marked up.

So, after doing that, I decided to take some pics, and realized that she may have a chance for POTM this month, so this girl has officially been entered. Woohoo! I couldn't get her out of the tent to take pics which was a little disappointing but that's a good thing right?

Back
Top Bottom