OK off to the tent I go for some feeding and bud sampling. I'm going to take a sampler from the middle of the plant, as brother Krip mentioned, and quick dry it. Thanks all, for the suggestions on this. I think my stereo unit will do the trick as I don't really have the option of a toaster oven or food dehydrator(which I really liked, maybe next purchase).

Also going to add some Sweet Candy to maybe bring out some more terps at the last minute, although I'm only using it because it keeps staring at me when I mix up the other nutes. It was intended for the next grow as I've never used it before, and may not make a difference at all.

I need a closing line of some sort. Stay medicated! No that's Dutchie...
Stay lifted! No, that's Pman...
Life is like a box of chocolates... no we know who that is

OK cya's for now.
Lol, I felt the same need! I’ve been saying “happy gardening” lately. Trying it on, see how it fits.

Closing line..
"Brodie.... Leave my plants alone!!!!!
You just went for a walk!!!!"
LOL, well he was in there tonight, I should say his nose was, and he loves the smell! I see why it's easy to train them at the borders!
Lol, I felt the same need! I’ve been saying “happy gardening” lately. Trying it on, see how it fits.
Well I'm glad to hear you have something going for you HH! If you're like me it'll just hit you and you'll know that's the line. In the meantime I'll just awkwardly close this post!

Some good info on this thread! Not like mine where we are currently discussing Google cars and innuendos lol. Good job Sauga :)

That really struck my funny bone... :laugh:

OK took some more pics tonight, not much changed, just getting fatter and stinkier!

Looking good but a lot of white hairs left. Like a pot that will never boil, lol.... What's the next generation going to be??

Highya MrSauga,

I'm gonna get smellovision! They look like I'm missing out on a serious aroma. And you're right! They're getting fatter! Looking awesome. So nice looking........... Cheers

Highya MrSauga,

I'm gonna get smellovision! They look like I'm missing out on a serious aroma.
This last week the smell has gotten really strong. Opening the tent at lights on is the hilite of my nights lately!

Looking good Sauga. Fatter and stinkier sounds good! Still have that critical Orange Punch? I recommend that one for sure :)
OK, that one is on the short list now. Thank you sir!

Can they go any fatter?! :eek:
Soon they will need support holding them up :)
Beautiful :)
I sure do hope so...fat is good! Those stalks seem nice and strong so I think I'm gonna be OK. I have handcuffed a couple just to be sure. ;)

No way Birdie, don't do that. I've been losing weight, and it feels so good to do. If you can lose weight, do so. There's plenty of ladies who cannot lose weight, or choose not to. Those are the ladies they're talking about. I have one (lol), so I understand the talk.

Back
Top Bottom