Saying hello

ScrappyD

420 Member
Doing the intro thing. We just became legal to own and grow in Virginia, so growing it is! I plan on lurking around to find answers and take it from there. Crazy that we can give or receive leaf, but not seeds and not able to buy. I guess that will come down the pike eventually.

Looking forward to learning more.

Doz

Welcome @ScrappyD

Have you grown before, or just lurking and learning?

If you have grown before , what is your preferences? Any images?

When ever your ready, I included the link to start a grow journal.

Also, after you get 50 posts you can enjoy our contest for cool grow stuff form our sponsors. Here the link.

So enjoy yourself.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

I did grow before - in about 1980. It was pretty, but that's about it. I shared pix of my four babies (now legal!), but here they are again. No tips or anything yet. Trying to learn more about what I'm doing and how to make the best of these expensive seeds :) I don't smoke anymore, but do make my own infusion capsules. This is the first time I've tried growing again, and these little ones are about to meet their new home in 5-gallon buckets.

2021_07_12_plants - Copy.jpg

Cant lie at this point if i was you i would just order seeds tbh.Its not legal in the uk but i still order seeds. its a grey area for me any way in the uk buying the seeds is legal here its the min you pop and start to grow.Mad i know but thats
how people manage to sell and send seeds in the uk.

Your plants look great! I'd get those plants out of that tub and into their final pots, they're plenty big enough. A few days after they settle into their new homes I'd start topping the plants and/or some low stress training. I agree, just order seeds, there are plenty of reputable companies and you'll have no problems, many send them stealth wrapped.

I'm on a mission to create my own personal seed bank so I am a little bias. :rofl: Noting wrong with buying seeds, I will be to create my bank. Besides, once I have seeds of quality there will be no cost or shipping issues. Just say-en :cheesygrinsmiley:

I did grow before - in about 1980. It was pretty, but that's about it. I shared pix of my four babies (now legal!), but here they are again. No tips or anything yet. Trying to learn more about what I'm doing and how to make the best of these expensive seeds :) I don't smoke anymore, but do make my own infusion capsules. This is the first time I've tried growing again, and these little ones are about to meet their new home in 5-gallon buckets.

2021_07_12_plants - Copy.jpg
:welcome: to the forums. It's a great place to learn. Why is there a coronavirus in the middle of your plants? :cool: First thing I thought of when I saw it. Too soon?

I bet many states have weird laws. The one that really confuses me here in Missouri is that I have to keep my indoor grow behind a locked door. Why? No one wants to smoke a plant. Once I harvest, dry, and cure then I don't have to lock it away any more! Where's the logic in that?

Doing the intro thing. We just became legal to own and grow in Virginia, so growing it is! I plan on lurking around to find answers and take it from there. Crazy that we can give or receive leaf, but not seeds and not able to buy. I guess that will come down the pike eventually.

Looking forward to learning more.

Doz
Hey @ScrappyD welcome to 420magazine.
If you need seeds @Weed Seeds Express has terrific genetics and fast discrete shipping.
You can be up and running in no time.
Glad to have you aboard.
Bill

I bet many states have weird laws. The one that really confuses me here in Missouri is that I have to keep my indoor grow behind a locked door. Why? No one wants to smoke a plant. Once I harvest, dry, and cure then I don't have to lock it away any more! Where's the logic in that?
That's so odd. We have to tag ours with name, etc. My 4 buckets are on my deck. Who else's would they be?

Back
Top Bottom