SBG's Life In A Box - The Ongoing Saga of Producing Bud in a Box

Last grow was 2 laughing Buddha's in 5 gal homemade fabric pots with a Vscrog and the yield was just over 5oz.

Back on the 23 of this month I tried LA's back building buds and snipped off the top of 3 of my mainline colas, last night I snipped off the rest of the tops on my mainline because the bulging of those three buds was amazing new trich's were popping out all over the tops. I will let you all know how things go with the back building.

It's been four days ish. that I chopped and washed my Last Texada Timewarp. I'm glad she's gone if I had known that it was not meant for indoors I would have never have put so much effort into it. The good thing is I got 36 grams from her and it is knock out stuff.

DSC1085.jpg

This thing just did not like being inside a box.

Under wich light do you take the pics?
I'm an amateur photographer also and I really like your photos.
Greetings!

The one where the plant is in the cabinet under the LED light is with LED light but with my camera I can make a custom white balance which really helps. All the others would be with just an auto white balance and what ever light is there.

Just curious, your from Uruguay, Hows the new laws working our for you folks.

looks beautiful to me I don't know about indoor or outdoor as far as strains go
considering they all started outside :thumb:

I have heard from several growers and shop owners that it's not for indoors. I think it thrives on neglect and we try to look after our plants the best we can. Some of those growers where from Texada

Subbed! Nice looking buds on that plant, did you strip all lower growth on her? Really good pictures.

Thanks. As I grew her out I did strip all the lower leaves as I went.

Monday Morning Photo Update

After snipping all the tips off of the buds for back building I see all sort of new pistals popping out all over the buds. Yip EEh.

Photos for your enjoyment.

DSC1312.jpg
DSC1315.jpg
DSC1319.jpg
DSC1320.jpg
DSC1321.jpg

She just got fed this morning.

Gen org

10ml of Bloom, 3ml of Bio/bud, and 6ml of Cal/Mag

Just curious, your from Uruguay, Hows the new laws working our for you folks.

Here there are three ways of getting weed legally: planting yourself, joining a club, or buy it directly from the government.
It's not easy to become a club member yet due to the high demand, also the government did not start the plantation, so you can't get it from them for now.
Things go really slow in here, so most smokers still get weed illegally but is not good quality. The government promised to sell cannabis by the end of this year.
Last year the numbers of grow shops increased dramatically and people are growing themselves.
Here in Uruguay cannabis has never been a tabu and people have always smoke it freely, so there hasn't been big changes so far a part from not getting in trouble cultivating. When the government starts to sell it I think it will be very noticeable.
:peace:

Thanks, Night still got about 30 days to go. Count down has begun.

Looks nice but time consuming from clone to flower

Veg Time from 1st roots - 112 days

Flowering time - Day 54 of 80-90 days

Back
Top Bottom