SBG's Life In A Box - The Ongoing Saga of Producing Bud in a Box

small update on the mainline.

I think I'm down to the last week or so. hehe - I might be looking at a 420 HARVEST

I think I'd rather smoke it with friends or hiken in woods.

small update on the mainline.

I think I'm down to the last week or so. hehe - I might be looking at a 420 HARVEST

That's wild man. I was hoping for a 4/20 harvest myself, but it's up in the air now.. I don't think I'll make it that far though. Good luck with yours, that would be fantastic, having a 4/20 harvest :rollit:

Hey SBG. Things are looking great. I am still around just haven't visited the forum for a while, but now I'm back. Looking forward to see what you have going on

This could be the worst news for a indoor grower.

Last November I started to break out in a rash of some sort around my upper chest and eczema on my eyelids. it went away in January and now its back in April. Anyone wanna take a guess what I'm reacting to. You guessed it, Flowering Cannabis. Only shows up when they are in flowering mode not Veg. Good thing I am moving everyone outside for the summer and in the fall I'll just put up with it.

Well never done one of these before not sure if it will work but here it is.

excuse the Idiot talking.

looking good. I love a good video :) you should treat your rash with vinegar then witch hazel twice a day. I think you said you don't plan on mainlining again and that's a good idea because these lights penetrate deeper than you think.

This could be the worst news for a indoor grower.

Last November I started to break out in a rash of some sort around my upper chest and eczema on my eyelids. it went away in January and now its back in April. Anyone wanna take a guess what I'm reacting to. You guessed it, Flowering Cannabis. Only shows up when they are in flowering mode not Veg. Good thing I am moving everyone outside for the summer and in the fall I'll just put up with it.

Is there any chance you're reacting to something else used during those times? Perhaps some flowering nutes or something? I'd hate to think you have an allergy to flowering Cannabis.

But I'm sure it's possible that you have an allergy to one or more terpenes. You may find a few strains in the future that don't give you the same reaction, as the terpene levels vary.

I hope thats what it is, some terepene reaction, the fall grow will be a clone off the white widow and gold leaf from the sundeck.

I also put the DIY carbon filter that I made back on the cabinet I had taken it off in the summer because it was causing the heat to build up in the penthouse. It's still chilly around here so the temps have been ok. We will see if having the carbon filter helps me out.

Great video :goodjob: Hoping that your rash goes away quickly, it's crazy how you get a rash but hey at least you know what the source is so it's easily solved yes? :)

Yeah, light one up.

The first grow in the cabinet was so small I don't think it smelled at all. The next grow was the Vscrog and the rash showed up around the same time of flowering as this grow with the mainline. I've never had a problem growing outside.

Just about all cloudy and on the turn to amber, keeping my fingys crossed.

We shall see if I can get better at them maybe a Musical sound track instead of me going on and on like some git.

The first grow in the cabinet was so small I don't think it smelled at all. The next grow was the Vscrog and the rash showed up around the same time of flowering as this grow with the mainline. I've never had a problem growing outside.

Just about all cloudy and on the turn to amber, keeping my fingys crossed.

Are you using any type of filter? If not, that could help alleviate the symptoms.

I had made a DIY carbon filter early on in the life of the cabinet but last summer it restricted the airflow to much for the extraction fan to get through so I took it off. Now I have rejigged the filter a bit and now it's back on and seems to be helping a bit. Relief is in site as I close up the cabinet for the summer. The fall will bring a new strain into the cabinet so maybe not so much reaction. We will see. Off to get ready for my volunteer gig this morning. Later folks.

TTFN

Back
Top Bottom