The Jerky Box Project: OG Kush & Haze 2.0

Howzit Smeegs. Your flowers never seem to end. How is your helper working out?
I have a little gap until Monday then the work madness is back.
I was wondering how you were going to cope with all them tons of buds.
Good on you bro.
:thumb::snowboating:

Evening all I trust and hope you've all had a blessed week and the beginnings of an amazing weekend, so this is my outdoor with a straggler or 4....haha

It's empty can ya believe it.......haha, blooming hell trim jail is an actual thing hey...... :laugh:

image.jpeg

There's still bout 5 Bagseed girls on the left side who have really caught my attention as they smell out of this world better than any of the previous girls I chopped down.....haha

So what's next I ask, well I'm going to do a winter grow in the tunnel as I've got some clones off the SIncity and Critical Kush of which 10/30 will go in the tunnel and the rest to my brother out on the farm...

The Clones.....

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Hope y'all have a blessed weekend guys n gals.....:headbanger:

It's a strange sight seeing that tunnel empty bro :rofl: Good looking clones!
Trim jail is real brother, i am sure you are hurting by now.. next season you'll need the bud trimmer -- 16 ....:lot-o-toke:

Your tonite is my am bro han.... And I would thank you kindly to shhhhhh on the frost talk, unless it is on your buds sir.. LMAO.. Good Green day and Hope all in well in your speck on the ole rock we call earth...
Hopefully we have a few more months until frost shows up again. Lol
Well done dude :goodjob:
Nice brother Smeegs, i am sure your back, neck & hands must be killing you by now :thedoubletake: Good luck with the rest of the trimming and drying :passitleft: It's a great feeling blessing your mates with homegrown, sharing is caring brother - respect. :goodjob: Stay warm! Peace
You're one hell of a Grower Smeegol, very impressed man!
:thumb:Outstanding work Smeegol, memorable grow. :woohoo: What's next?:theband:
Howzit Smeegs. Your flowers never seem to end. How is your helper working out?
I have a little gap until Monday then the work madness is back.
I was wondering how you were going to cope with all them tons of buds.
Good on you bro.
:thumb::snowboating:
Killed it smeegs.
It's a strange sight seeing that tunnel empty bro :rofl: Good looking clones!
Trim jail is real brother, i am sure you are hurting by now.. next season you'll need the bud trimmer -- 16 ....:lot-o-toke:

My apologies everyone I didn't see all these posts earlier when I updated so sorry about that. Thank you kindly for your kind words and everyone's support as I wouldn't be here without the countless friends ( if I can call y'all that...haha ) on here so cheers........ :passitleft:Some Critical Kush as I was clumsy and snapped a branch cpl weeks back but she stinks deliciously like cotton candy almost and is a mild head scramble then total relaxation ensues....not bad me thinks.....

Afternoon all apologies bout the extended absence just been a bit busy round the house with friends/family moving in and out its feeling more like a motel these days....

Anyway so onwards and upwards, negatives behind and foot forward here we go... So I had 2 prezzies arrive from across the ponds, 1 is for c99/blueberry comparative grow compliments of @SeedsMan and @Bilbo'n'Milly and the 2nd prez was from @dynamo1 which were the DDas among others but because the DDa is a bucket list strain so thank you brother....

image.png

As spring is only 6 weeks away here in South Africa more or less I'm going to get a head start on summer
with a cpl of these I just need to rig up some accomadation for them..... :party::headbanger:

Afternoon all apologies bout the extended absence just been a bit busy round the house with friends/family moving in and out its feeling more like a motel these days....

Anyway so onwards and upwards, negatives behind and foot forward here we go... So I had 2 prezzies arrive from across the ponds, 1 is for c99/blueberry comparative grow compliments of @SeedsMan and @Bilbo'n'Milly and the 2nd prez was from @dynamo1 which were the DDas among others but because the DDa is a bucket list strain so thank you brother....

image.png

As spring is only 6 weeks away here in South Africa more or less I'm going to get a head start on summer
with a cpl of these I just need to rig up some accomadation for them..... :party::headbanger:
They made it before we all chop!
:party:

The ol' Saffy Post is stepping their game up.
:rofl:

Afternoon mr.Preston bout time don't you reckon...haha, how's your back treating ya....?
Not terrible. LoL

I had a spasm yesterday, but it's been really solid otherwise. Pain has been manageable.
:thumb:

Hi Smeegs. Good to see you again.
Lekker variety in those seeds. Yip spring is around the corner again. I am trying to get a 6 x 3 meter tunnel going on another farm. Hope it's going before then as I have a number of plants topped that I know I won't have space for. I still need some winter for those.
:peace:

Evening guys n gals so I haven't been totally idle over winter and I have managed to keep a cpl plants alive..... :nervous-guy::rofl:

The Jerky Box....

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

So these 31 girls I've been carrying down to the garden every day and bringing them back up round 4pm and putting them to bed in here for the night. I got them under 2x 36w fluros and 2 CFLs in the top left as the 2 qb's I purchased cpl weeks back were too powerful in such a confined space and the clones started stacking branches like crazy so I took them out.

So these 30 clones are a mix of purple train wreck, sincity kush and critical kush in semi equal measures of which half were going to live 20km away on the family farm with my brother but he is sadly moving back to the uk after 6 years so the grass is greener on that the side of the pond....

So 15 will be moving to good home in Jozi which makes it more manageable for me as I want to mix it up abit this summer and introduce some new strains.

So included strains for summer are def c99xblueberry and Alaskan Purple much appreciated @SeedsMan, @Bilbo'n'Milly thank you boys for thinking of this Postie biting Saffa........:headbanger:
Next in the lineup is the Pondoland/Transkei landrace from @Strainyourbrain, Carnival, Syco, DDa's and AlienOG/Moroccan Purps from Dynamo..

I'm not a big fan of Sativas as I haven't found one that hits hard and true yet like the old school from back in the days as I'm sure one of the other saffas can chime in on this so who I'll do a bit of homework as I've got a Bruce Banner on the go and although I admit I neglected her along with the others I had on the go over winter but she hasn't really made an impression on me but I'm considering revegging her after harvest as I'd like to give her a second chance....

Others to consider although one of them is a no brainer for me, so one of the first journals I came across was mr.Stank and his ATF strain and how amazing it is for pain relief and ever since then I've been smitten with ATF and I was fortunate to get my hands on a few seeds from the guy whose adopting my clones so I'm really excited for this grow.

I've got some Bushfire OG from Amadeadly which I wanted to run beginning of last season but never got past the dampening stage, NY GreenCake from Greensmokeroom which my brother grew this winter and turned out to be proper fire....

I've been horrible to 2 plants and abused the crap out of them, 1 is a WW I started from seed on the 19Dec last year and I stunted the crap out of her and she started flowering so I revegged her and took some clones off her of which 2 survived the crappy conditions I had them in so I consider it a win/win...haha, so I let her go back into flowering when I felt the urge to bonsai her so I grabbed some copper wire that was in the garage and proceeded to get kinky.....haha

image.jpeg

She's been back under 24hrs light schedule and has started revegging again not sure if you can see the new growth that's starting to come out... Not sure if I'm going to keep her in a pot for the season or plant her outdoors and train her out over summer and let her flower out naturally what do you guys think..??

This is the 2nd girl I've been torturing and is one of the 30 clones, SIncity girl I believe....

image.jpg

I took off the training wire cpl weeks back and just going to let her get some upward growth before I start training again.......

Thanks for joining me guys and I hope you all have a blessed evening.... @Strainyourbrain i also want another tunnel now for next winter...haha

Evening guys n gals so I haven't been totally idle over winter and I have managed to keep a cpl plants alive..... :nervous-guy::rofl:

The Jerky Box....

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

So these 31 girls I've been carrying down to the garden every day and bringing them back up round 4pm and putting them to bed in here for the night. I got them under 2x 36w fluros and 2 CFLs in the top left as the 2 qb's I purchased cpl weeks back were too powerful in such a confined space and the clones started stacking branches like crazy so I took them out.

So these 30 clones are a mix of purple train wreck, sincity kush and critical kush in semi equal measures of which half were going to live 20km away on the family farm with my brother but he is sadly moving back to the uk after 6 years so the grass is greener on that the side of the pond....

So 15 will be moving to good home in Jozi which makes it more manageable for me as I want to mix it up abit this summer and introduce some new strains.

So included strains for summer are def c99xblueberry and Alaskan Purple much appreciated @SeedsMan, @Bilbo'n'Milly thank you boys for thinking of this Postie biting Saffa........:headbanger:
Next in the lineup is the Pondoland/Transkei landrace from @Strainyourbrain, Carnival, Syco, DDa's and AlienOG/Moroccan Purps from Dynamo..

I'm not a big fan of Sativas as I haven't found one that hits hard and true yet like the old school from back in the days as I'm sure one of the other saffas can chime in on this so who I'll do a bit of homework as I've got a Bruce Banner on the go and although I admit I neglected her along with the others I had on the go over winter but she hasn't really made an impression on me but I'm considering revegging her after harvest as I'd like to give her a second chance....

Others to consider although one of them is a no brainer for me, so one of the first journals I came across was mr.Stank and his ATF strain and how amazing it is for pain relief and ever since then I've been smitten with ATF and I was fortunate to get my hands on a few seeds from the guy whose adopting my clones so I'm really excited for this grow.

I've got some Bushfire OG from Amadeadly which I wanted to run beginning of last season but never got past the dampening stage, NY GreenCake from Greensmokeroom which my brother grew this winter and turned out to be proper fire....

I've been horrible to 2 plants and abused the crap out of them, 1 is a WW I started from seed on the 19Dec last year and I stunted the crap out of her and she started flowering so I revegged her and took some clones off her of which 2 survived the crappy conditions I had them in so I consider it a win/win...haha, so I let her go back into flowering when I felt the urge to bonsai her so I grabbed some copper wire that was in the garage and proceeded to get kinky.....haha

image.jpeg

She's been back under 24hrs light schedule and has started revegging again not sure if you can see the new growth that's starting to come out... Not sure if I'm going to keep her in a pot for the season or plant her outdoors and train her out over summer and let her flower out naturally what do you guys think..??

This is the 2nd girl I've been torturing and is one of the 30 clones, SIncity girl I believe....

image.jpg

I took off the training wire cpl weeks back and just going to let her get some upward growth before I start training again.......

Thanks for joining me guys and I hope you all have a blessed evening.... @Strainyourbrain i also want another tunnel now for next winter...haha

Hey Me Smeegs, hope all is going well for you.
Worked outside this morning until my body wasn't able to sweet anymore.
The humidity is like being in a green house with misters right now. Had to come in and cool the core.
Hey, I'm assuming that you have dry climate where I live, am I right?
Stay well Mr Smeegs and do drop in once in a while if you have the time.

image.png

Hey brother Smeegs! Some nice genetics you got in there, gonna be another busy grow season for you! :headbanger:

The Jerky Box....

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
:ganjamon:

image.jpeg

image.jpg

Love the setup Smeegs! Looks like the girls are loving it too! :yummy:

Hey Me Smeegs, hope all is going well for you.
Worked outside this morning until my body wasn't able to sweet anymore.
The humidity is like being in a green house with misters right now. Had to come in and cool the core.
Hey, I'm assuming that you have dry climate where I live, am I right?
Stay well Mr Smeegs and do drop in once in a while if you have the time.

It's not actually that dry where I am to be honest as I'm 3 hours inland from the coast so I got the best of both worlds I reckon except winter as I've got a big ass mountain range half hour away called the Drakensberg mountain and it's also the border with Lesotho our neighbor so I feel any snow that's fallen as it blows right over...haha

Hey brother Smeegs! Some nice genetics you got in there, gonna be another busy grow season for you! :headbanger:

Love the setup Smeegs! Looks like the girls are loving it too! :yummy:

Ya they the clones of my flopped winter grow which I neglected with all the shenanigans I had going on so I'm aiming for a retribution grow this summer as they dynamite from the tasters I've had so I can only imagine how they would of turned out with some love...

I've ordered lemon cheesecake, granddaddy purple and mango sorbet from motherland genetics so going to an exciting summer I hope..... :headbanger:

Yeah setups looking nice there!

Evening brother shot for the kind words, still in the growbox this winter as plans went awry with people moving in but no complaints.

Back
Top Bottom