The Jerky Box Project: OG Kush & Haze 2.0

Morning brother Smeegs. Impressed is an understatement :oops::adore: i knew you had a lot going on but wow that's awesome!
I'm with @Strainyourbrain on this one, i can't begin to imagine what you'll be doing with all that bud :rofl: even pressing all that will go you loads of extract wow.
Those big girls sure look ready for the chop! It's never easy checking trichs on these pure sativas, but they look good to go. Nice job on keeping them standing in those storms you had.
The Sincity looks like good fun i'll add it to my list, and you cant go wrong with critical. They are looking great and will definitely benefit from a shave today ;) regarding repotting the flowering plants from my experience they are too far into flower to benefit from a transplant, im afraid it may stall your flowering for a couple weeks? But just my opinion.
Well done on the revegging man thats great, were they also under the LED's? The clones look perfectly healthy, i'm excited to see how they turn out the next couple weeks! Lekker job on the quadline she looks awesome. Oh what i would do to trade some clippings, if only you were down the road! :goof: WIll you be growing outdoors throughout winter? I'm deciding now if i will flower out a couple clones outside the next 2 months, but only have space in the garden where they'd be getting max 6 hours son a day. What do you reckon?
Well done again Smeegs wow i'm impressed with your ganja farm.

Morning brother and thank you for the kind words, the 3 reveg were done under the LEDs I want to clean them up and do some lst on them and open them up abit and let them veg longer till I can get some nice clones off of them then I'll flower them out.
By the time the gardens all done I doubt I'll want to grow anything in there till summer give myself a breather I reckon :laugh: but with the diff girls going on I'll be busy enough but I'm going to try 1 of the clones outdoors with a prototype thingamabob for bondage and if it works well I'll be doing all the girls that way come summer....:meditate:

If you going to flower some clones outside start your training on them now ans slowly sync your light cycle on those clones to match outside so they don't start flowering off the bat brother......

And I reckon swopping clones shouldn't be a problem if you in possession of a clone-porter...haha but we'll make plan for that....

Got you. I want to try some pressing experiments as well. No Rosin press but something I want to try with an iron and a baking tray. I don't have enough bud to waste yet so in the next couple of weeks we shall see.
Took some sunrise pics and have a couple of GIF's to process so will post them later when I am finished the process.
Tjop and dop day for me so I think I will prepare with one or two hits of that early bud Buddha so as not to overdo it. Hehe.
Have an awesome weekend bro.

Brother stay lit all day and you've made me lus for some nyama as well....haha

Awesome smeegs . Truelly have green thumbs. So ...much....doob...

Top of the morning to ya mr.Rugged thank you kindly brother, looking at these green thumbs in a new light....haha
How's the harvesting coming along brother......:passitleft:

Good day Smeegs!
It's been a busy summer for you that's for sure. You're gonna need a vacation at the end of it all. I hear Amsterdam is nice this time of year :)
:surf:Good afternoon from this morning mister, busy- busy- busy. no idle hands for you:rofl: What a good example you are:thumb:must be one of those lazy stoners:rofl: I love your night pictures.:goodjob: OK :thedoubletake: back to work right after this
:passitleft:
Faaack smeegs!. You are a busy little river hobbit arent you.
Hey Smeegs :) Is there an easy way to check ph without buying fancy equipment? Also, please link me up with how to make a signature. Hope you had a lekker Freedom Day and a chill Sunday
Yissus you got your hands full here. You might just have to hire a team to help you with all that trim. I checked those leds you using before and was wondering how well they worked. How come they all blew up? Just kak or did you wire them together?

Morning guys shite just got a whole lot busier as my cousin got retrenched from the mine up in Randfontein and had to move out of the mines housing he lived in, then proceeded to roll his car on Friday night and has nowhere to live or family that can help him..

So I've lost my indoor grow room and my nursery room as cousin moved in on Sunday evening but luckily he's a smoker and we get on well together although 12 years my junior..:lot-o-toke: but onwards and upwards we shall go...haha
Pair of trimming hands I say and all the other jobs....haha

@NoobyMacDooby they just kak lights from China mall brother, my ol man is a electrician and he wired them up for me. He checked it and took one apart but it's just cheap LEDs that are made for a quick buck and sold for a quick buck as he put it..haha, hope you keeping well...:snowboating:

Morning guys shite just got a whole lot busier as my cousin got retrenched from the mine up in Randfontein and had to move out of the mines housing he lived in, then proceeded to roll his car on Friday night and has nowhere to live or family that can help him..

So I've lost my indoor grow room and my nursery room as cousin moved in on Sunday evening but luckily he's a smoker and we get on well together although 12 years my junior..:lot-o-toke: but onwards and upwards we shall go...haha
Pair of trimming hands I say and all the other jobs....haha

@NoobyMacDooby they just kak lights from China mall brother, my ol man is a electrician and he wired them up for me. He checked it and took one apart but it's just cheap LEDs that are made for a quick buck and sold for a quick buck as he put it..haha, hope you keeping well...:snowboating:
Aaaaa dude, I am so sorry that this has happened to your cuz. I hope he finds his feet after some R&R at your spot.... times are so tough and increasingly so :love: Home industry is a good way to survive so I hope you guys make a great team

Aaaaa dude, I am so sorry that this has happened to your cuz. I hope he finds his feet after some R&R at your spot.... times are so tough and increasingly so :love: Home industry is a good way to survive so I hope you guys make a great team
:hug::love:

Hey Smeegs that's hectic man.
Apart from your cuz being able to help you, do you have another plan for your indoor grow bro?

To be honest not really as it all happened so quickly, found out sat afternoon all the crap and moved in on Sunday...

Everything that needs 18/6 is crammed into my box inside and carrying the rest to the backstoep at night then outside during the day...but need to finish trimming first before I get back to indoor....

Got you. I want to try some pressing experiments as well. No Rosin press but something I want to try with an iron and a baking tray. I don't have enough bud to waste yet so in the next couple of weeks we shall see.
Took some sunrise pics and have a couple of GIF's to process so will post them later when I am finished the process.
Tjop and dop day for me so I think I will prepare with one or two hits of that early bud Buddha so as not to overdo it. Hehe.
Have an awesome weekend bro.
I don't know where I saw this, but I watched a video of someone making extract from a cheap hair iron. If it works, that would suit someone using small amounts. I might give it a try (have to find an old hair iron that is semi-retired)

I don't know where I saw this, but I watched a video of someone making extract from a cheap hair iron. If it works, that would suit someone using small amounts. I might give it a try (have to find an old hair iron that is semi-retired)

Must be plenty semi-retirees.....haha

image.png

I was actually having a look at this over the weekend as some lads on my whatsapp group have been experimenting with building their own....

I was actually having a look at this over the weekend as some lads on my whatsapp group have been experimenting with building their own....

What site was that Smeegs? PM me if we can't talk about it here

Where's the plates for that rosin press?? Is that just straight mill steel?

No idea mr.Nooby I was also wondering, apparently there's a stall at the cannabis expo being held in Durban this weekend so I'd like to get some more info as I'm interested.
1-2 folk who are making their own that are looking really decent.

Back
Top Bottom