The Jerky Box Project: OG Kush & Haze 2.0

Morning everyone, so it's been a busy week and a hit with lots of harvesting going, got buds hanging everywhere so I can't complain....haha

Morning Bud. Excuse the pun.
You're up early today! Thems some awesome plants brother. Going to have a full lounge again
:cool::green_heart:

Morning Bud. Excuse the pun.
You're up early today! Thems some awesome plants brother. Going to have a full lounge again
:cool::green_heart:
Hello brother ya been up since 2am so using this time to update as haven't had chance during normal hours....haha

How ya keeping brother, hope you got that cheese knife at the ready, and the tell the missus to get the crackers ready....haha

Yip can't wait..... But must. Our bedroom smells fantastic.
WE have a braai on today with the daughter and others at her house so my little bit of cutting and trimming will be on Sunday. But my little Blueberry will follow a week later and then the next and then the next etc.
It seems I have a good cycle going for almost a weekly harvest of small to medium sized plants. Can't complain about that.
Your medicine cabinet must be overflowing by now

So every grower probably experiences CLS syndrome once in their life and it was my turn....haha
So my led lamps have been conking out 1 by 1 over the last month and a half so out of the 14 girls I had going indoors I kept 7 out of the mix ( 2x SIncity, 5xcritical ) which have been in flower for 31 days now, they go outside during the day and indoors at night to avoid weather/dew in the mornings.....

The 7 that are flowering are rough looking as they've taken the full brunt of mother nature, been blown off tables, knocked off tables because the tortoise has the right of way...haha

Flowering...

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Those are the 2 SIncity, sugar leaves are frosting up nicely already.....all the flowering girls are in 10lt bags and I'll be putting in support stakes today and showing them some love, trimming will happen this afternoon...

Criticals.......

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

These girls are all in need of love, need to support branches and trying to figure out what's happening in the leaves with the burnings....

I'm using a product called Nutrifeed which is working fine but as I neglected them I've gone awry somewhere, I've flushed them out and started feeding again at 15ml per 20lt but I'm also leaning to fact that they a re badly root bound so do you reckon I can't get away with reporting them into bigger 20lt bags and go from there or leave them be....?

The SIncity smells of pinesol and the critical like a mix of fruit and berries and pina colada....:snowboating:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    619.8 KB · Views: 55
Yip can't wait..... But must. Our bedroom smells fantastic.
WE have a braai on today with the daughter and others at her house so my little bit of cutting and trimming will be on Sunday. But my little Blueberry will follow a week later and then the next and then the next etc.
It seems I have a good cycle going for almost a weekly harvest of small to medium sized plants. Can't complain about that.
Your medicine cabinet must be overflowing by now

Overflowing.....haha I'm staying pleasantly medicated brother I won't lie...

Overflowing.....haha I'm staying pleasantly medicated brother I won't lie...

Cool potatoes. Such abuse and they just keep going.
Well if it's not harvesting and trimming it's giving love to the abused kids.

The next seven......

So these 7 consist of 1x critical,4x SIncity, 1x la cheese and a Bruce banner....I'm missing a pic of the 1 SIncity.

image.jpeg

Sincity

image.jpeg

Critical

image.jpeg

LA Cheese

image.jpeg

Sincity

image.jpeg

Sincity
image.jpeg

Sincity

image.jpeg

Bruce Banner

Since my lights have served their purpose I'm going to take clones of the la cheese and Brucie and these girls will be opened up today and do some defol and they will start flowering naturally now and I'll carry them indoors at night......:snowboating::passitleft:literally just rolled this #shiva1.....

More plants.....

So I've got 3 girls that are busy revegging 2x WW and a uk cheese, I've never smoked or grown WW before and these girls started flowering early outdoors after I stunted them with a very clay based soil mix as seedlings.
The U.K. Cheese my brother grew out this summer and begged me to save it bout 2 months back or more to save it so I repotted it into coco and they are all busy pushing out branches, i also need to trim/lollipop them as the monster clones from the Grannys became helluva unruly so early care and maintenance goes a long way......

image.jpeg

Uk cheese.

image.jpeg

And both WW upfront.....

BlackCream auto, sweetseedzz.

So I'm doing a quadline with her, she's in a 16lt DIY octopot and 35 days old today, water has a ph of 5.8 and roots have just left the net pot and reaching for the water 2 days ago......

image.jpeg

I need to get her her branches down with a slight upwards tilt to them to power the leading growth points and so the inner growth does not outgrow the main growth tips....

Clones.....

I've got 30 clones going at the moment that I also carry inside and out every day making most of the winter sun and under the wonky lights at night...haha
They a mix of SIncity and critical Kush clones I took 6 weeks ago and going to have a light feed today with some some calmag mixed in....

I'm waiting for them to get a bit bigger so I can properly discern between the 2 strains and put them with their own kind....
I'm going to let them go for another week or so and I'll up pot them into 2lt bags, I want them to all get to knee height and be strong and I'll start training with lst and get them ready to flower.....

image.jpeg

Other half of the clones are in the house in the jerky box.......

image.jpeg

The lights dying slowly.....haha
image.jpeg

And that's where I am at guys and gals, wishing you all a blessed weekend......:snowboating:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    489.6 KB · Views: 57
Ok that's all a full time job bro. You growing for half your friendly neighborhood and family. Haha
I don't wanna know, I don't wanna know etc..........
:D:peace::laugh:

It keeps me busy brother I won't lie, so far my brothers declined all offers for all the weed he wants......haha
I'll be making meds with most of it and I'll keep the preciousis for my little hoard...
Have a mate in Joburg whose building a rosin press and a vacumn chamber and he's keen to press some samples so I'll be visiting him in the next cpl months for a long weekend....haha

Got you. I want to try some pressing experiments as well. No Rosin press but something I want to try with an iron and a baking tray. I don't have enough bud to waste yet so in the next couple of weeks we shall see.
Took some sunrise pics and have a couple of GIF's to process so will post them later when I am finished the process.
Tjop and dop day for me so I think I will prepare with one or two hits of that early bud Buddha so as not to overdo it. Hehe.
Have an awesome weekend bro.

Morning brother Smeegs. Impressed is an understatement :oops::adore: i knew you had a lot going on but wow that's awesome!
I'm with @Strainyourbrain on this one, i can't begin to imagine what you'll be doing with all that bud :rofl: even pressing all that will go you loads of extract wow.
Those big girls sure look ready for the chop! It's never easy checking trichs on these pure sativas, but they look good to go. Nice job on keeping them standing in those storms you had.
The Sincity looks like good fun i'll add it to my list, and you cant go wrong with critical. They are looking great and will definitely benefit from a shave today ;) regarding repotting the flowering plants from my experience they are too far into flower to benefit from a transplant, im afraid it may stall your flowering for a couple weeks? But just my opinion.
Well done on the revegging man thats great, were they also under the LED's? The clones look perfectly healthy, i'm excited to see how they turn out the next couple weeks! Lekker job on the quadline she looks awesome. Oh what i would do to trade some clippings, if only you were down the road! :goof: WIll you be growing outdoors throughout winter? I'm deciding now if i will flower out a couple clones outside the next 2 months, but only have space in the garden where they'd be getting max 6 hours son a day. What do you reckon?
Well done again Smeegs wow i'm impressed with your ganja farm.

Got you. I want to try some pressing experiments as well. No Rosin press but something I want to try with an iron and a baking tray. I don't have enough bud to waste yet so in the next couple of weeks we shall see.
Took some sunrise pics and have a couple of GIF's to process so will post them later when I am finished the process.
Tjop and dop day for me so I think I will prepare with one or two hits of that early bud Buddha so as not to overdo it. Hehe.
Have an awesome weekend bro.
Enjoy the braai boet! :blunt:

Back
Top Bottom