The Jerky Box Project: OG Kush & Haze 2.0

Both up early today I see.
Good to see you. How are the trimming/drying hobbits doing?

Morning brother trimming and drying is going well, wish I had more hands to help but my mates obv aren't keen on the trimming part...haha

I took a tester off granny1 last Sunday and I gave my brother half the bud to smoke yesterday as we do a lot of back and forth smoke reports to gauge the plants and if they ready to come down....
Happy happy and happy was the feedback......

Smeegs happy 420 and easter! I'm sure you had a busy weekend with harvest and trimming! Congrats on the big haul! :bravo:
Did you have a goal weight?

That sounds good. That granny's only gonna get better after curing.
Having my first smoke today of the Buddha Cheese early pop corn bud, then hitting the band gig, so that should be interesting.:laugh:

Evening mr.Strain how was Buddha by the way, hope the gig was rocking..... :snowboating:

Smeegs happy 420 and easter! I'm sure you had a busy weekend with harvest and trimming! Congrats on the big haul! :bravo:
Did you have a goal weight?

Evening brother Irie it was a busy weekend indeed and still have 2 more to chop this week....haha
There's no goal weight as I'm surprised I got this far :laugh: reason I say that is the the last 2 years I've missed completing any grows as I'm normally in hospital having back surgery and this is my first year I've had a harvest and no surgery touch wood......

It's hard work cultivating cannabis haha! o_O how'd the plants hold up with the rain over the weekend?
I'm so sorry to hear that bro, but i am glad 2019 has been a smooth sailing year for you so far! :snowboating: and that next year will be even better.
I'm sure you've got so much trimming and so much more on the way, do you use your trimmings for hash, butter or anything?

Don't touch wood.. knock on it as hard as you can :) happy to hear your back is better. I completely forgot you were preparing divorce papers for it just last year :)

Those divorce papers are filed away for a rainy day, morning brother......haha

It's hard work cultivating cannabis haha! o_O how'd the plants hold up with the rain over the weekend?
I'm so sorry to hear that bro, but i am glad 2019 has been a smooth sailing year for you so far! :snowboating: and that next year will be even better.
I'm sure you've got so much trimming and so much more on the way, do you use your trimmings for hash, butter or anything?

I've been keeping all the trim for coco butter and edibles as I want to experiment with gummies but I'm running out freezer space to store it all....haha
It's been raining all night, rain all today and all tomorrow as well and when I swam down to the garden last night in a moment of brief respite from the rain it was a bit painful on the eyes....haha
I still have six that are in different stages of flowering who aren't going to enjoy this winter if they make it to the end and I've got 14 other plants who I've neglected quite a bit that need some love and concentration showered upon them that are indoors 7 of them are 27 days into flower....
And a bunch of clones that I'm raising for my brother as well so im all over the place at the moment but I don't work due to my bad back so I keep myself busy with lots of gardening....haha

Hi @Smeegol been a while. Rain rain rain. Three days here so far as well. must be Kak for your outdoor. you may have to work on some way to divert some water from your flood area for next year as well as covering with plastic.
Good to hear that you doing better with the back man. My greenhouse plants are also staying wet because of the constant wet around. Gave the Buddha a flush and tomorrow i will stick her into darkness until Friday then harvest. Love to see those indoor flowers of your's though. And how are the attack of the clones going?
The seedlings from the Stitched up and Cali are going slow. I'm not sure they are enjoying the LED's in my cupboard or possible over watering but i am keeping them going anyway. going to take some pics and post them in my African sun thread. Cheers bro

I've been keeping all the trim for coco butter and edibles as I want to experiment with gummies but I'm running out freezer space to store it all....haha
It's been raining all night, rain all today and all tomorrow as well and when I swam down to the garden last night in a moment of brief respite from the rain it was a bit painful on the eyes....haha
I still have six that are in different stages of flowering who aren't going to enjoy this winter if they make it to the end and I've got 14 other plants who I've neglected quite a bit that need some love and concentration showered upon them that are indoors 7 of them are 27 days into flower....
And a bunch of clones that I'm raising for my brother as well so im all over the place at the moment but I don't work due to my bad back so I keep myself busy with lots of gardening....haha

Sounds like you've got plenty trim for whatever you decide :blunt:sounds like loads of work to keep you busy! All the best with the flooding in your area, i heard there were 30 flood related deaths over the last couple days in KZN. Send some water WC's way! :Namaste:

Evening brother cherry for e kind words... :snowboating: You keeping well brother, grafting hard I take it.
Yer im good man. Had a couple weeks off work but ive been keeping myself super busy anyway. Lots of work on the family homestead and grow spot to be done. Almost there on both though :p.
Yaself? Hows that shiva treating ya?

Yer im good man. Had a couple weeks off work but ive been keeping myself super busy anyway. Lots of work on the family homestead and grow spot to be done. Almost there on both though :p.
Yaself? Hows that shiva treating ya?

Hey hey mr.B ja I'm all good brother staying busy and chipper brother with winter almost at the door, the shiva is banging I won't lie still tapping the 1st one to come down, only tested the others..
Depth of flavor and smell is on point as had cpl heads turn when they opened the jar to roll one....haha

On the nose it's mango/papaya, and peppery notes like I'm munching on radishes.....haha

3/4 Grannys balls are down, waiting on a smoke report for granny1 from same mate who struggled to keep his shit together on shiva last week.....

Morning everyone, so it's been a busy week and a hit with lots of harvesting going, got buds hanging everywhere so I can't complain....haha

Outdoors.......

Rain.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

So they are ripe for the plucking, trichs are 80% milky 20%amber and the last girl will be started on today,

Gorilla Bomb.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

@lazyfish I triched her on Thursday and she's fully milky at the moment brother, her sativa buds are deceiving.....

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

That's the rest of the girls that survived the beating of the storms that plagued us for a week.....
Bent and twisted, supports snapped, lots of bud rot and wpm with all the rain and cold as well otherwise I canna complain and have throughly been enjoying myself and already the brain is ticking for this coming summers grow......

Indoors.........

well that's another bucket of laughs..... :passitleft:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    911.7 KB · Views: 41
Back
Top Bottom