Seeing some wicked fat and frosty colas in there BVB, back left has some big ole stumps :yummy:
Thats the White Cookies, they have surprised me size wise.

Thanks for popping by, your outdoor grow is looking great and truly inspiring. I hope the pests are leaving them alone.

Garten im Freien

So, because it is Summer, I havent totally lost the spirit of outdoor growing. I had some White Cookies and a single Black Sugar clone doing their veg thing in the sun. Today I moved them into some half compost, and half Praux Mix® with bigger pots.

I do not intend for these clones to go into Das Schloss. My goal is to see if I can run them through a flower outside. I doubt my chances of succeeding. I will have to run them in and out of a semi light proof shed, so we'll see how that goes.

Or, I will just veg them out as much as I can, only to let them die. Any way you slice it, these are not intended to come inside at all. I just want to play around with them outside.

In about a week I will be germinating the White Widow Mother Project for Das Schloss with the new light. Harvest for the current run should be another week after that.

View media item 1788097
View media item 1788099

You might make it, let's see. The yard's looking great too!
Well, by the time 12 hours of sunlight happens around here, frost is a very real thing.

Social experiment...we shall see.

Today in Das Schloß

Flower Day 49

6.5g MegaCrop / 4 L
VPD is set at 25 C and 48% rh
Light is at 19 inches

Ambient humidity has come down to 50 percent now and thats a lot more manageable for late flower. Blue Gelatos are slow to turning purpley blue. I expect this to happen soon.

Plants are still drinking well, but starting to taper off as expected.

Enjoy!

Great video on your Summer 2020 grow. You need to work on your High C's but for the most part you nailed it. :slide:
Nicely done Von!
Oh....Thank you, thank you very much. :Namaste:

Such a bud tour! Very nice! I love the music too, what is it? Although I wouldn't mind hearing your voice.
That is Nightwish...my fave band.
Symphonic Metal.

:jawdropper:

Sweet Jeebus!

Your going to have to get the Mother in law, Father in law, and some cousins to help with that pig! I hope you get them to the finish line...just dont call me to help. :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom