Today in Das Schloß

Flower Day 21

6.0g MegaCrop / 4 L
VPD is set at 23 C and 53% rh
Light is at 19 inches

Not much to update on today, all plants are chugging along and drinking well. So no news is good news here.

It sure is nice!! And you deserve it man!! It’s too bad about the numbers, but you deserve to be up there with the best of them!!

how you doing other then being a member of the month?:passitleft:
Very kind of you neighbor and bless your garden!

Some days are strikes, some days are gutters. Taking things day by day....The Baron abides.

I hope your taking care of Mrs Lipslide, and the 2 micro Lipslides in your Castle!

Also, dont change your avatar....this is the best one!

Nice green looking plants you have there Baron. Also congrats on the MOTM nomination; well deserved Sir!! :bravo:

Thanks for the well wishes Homie and blessed may your garden be too.

Coaxing the frosty forces to your Bruce Banner and Gorilla Glue now :meditate:

Today in Das Schloß

Flower Day 25

6.0g MegaCrop / 4 L
Light is at 19 inches

Things are progressing, no new visual problems, and are drinking heavily.
Again, this week, the humidity has been up....today especially. I think thats why they are drinking so much, because the ventilation fan has been running non stop and I am seeing 51 - 55 percent humidity in the tent with mid 60s ambient. At any rate, its doing a good job of drying it out some.

Grow on Bro cha chos and Sis cha chas!:snowboating:

Very kind of you neighbor and bless your garden!

Some days are strikes, some days are gutters. Taking things day by day....The Baron abides.

I hope your taking care of Mrs Lipslide, and the 2 micro Lipslides in your Castle!

Also, dont change your avatar....this is the best one!
Mrs.BLS is doing great. I mean besides being sleep deprived, she’s doing great! Lol the kids are good! The little one had an infection from after the umbilical cord fell off. So she’s on amoxicillin right now to try and fix that... my wife’s brother is allergic to that so I’m hoping it’s not upsetting the baby’s stomach.... but the infection has been giving her a fever so there’s been a lot of sleepless nights the last little while... it shall get better though!! :thumb:

hahaha yes sir! This is a keeper!!

Mrs.BLS is doing great. I mean besides being sleep deprived, she’s doing great! Lol the kids are good! The little one had an infection from after the umbilical cord fell off. So she’s on amoxicillin right now to try and fix that... my wife’s brother is allergic to that so I’m hoping it’s not upsetting the baby’s stomach.... but the infection has been giving her a fever so there’s been a lot of sleepless nights the last little while... it shall get better though!! :thumb:

hahaha yes sir! This is a keeper!!
The interrupted sleeps are all part of the job description of Mom and Dad. Thankfully, those days are in the rear view mirror for me.

A couple more days and that fever will be gone and taken care of. Then the wake ups will be every 4 to 5 hours instead of every 2 to 3 hours.

Stay vigilant for Momma!

Today in Das Schloß

Flower Day 28

6.5g MegaCrop / 4 L
Light is at 19 inches

4 weeks of flower is in the books.

I think I screwed up.

I thought I had 2 Blue Gelato clones in the same pot. Its looking more and more like the other one is a Black Sugar to me. Ah well....I smoke you know. The giveaway is the Gelatos should be beginning to transition to purple leaves, and only one of those is doing that.

Megacrop dosage is up .5g/4L to 6.5g/4L

Beautiful toes plants Von!
I thought I had 2 Blue Gelato clones in the same pot. Its looking more and more like the other one is a Black Sugar to me. Ah well....I smoke you know. The giveaway is the Gelatos should be beginning to transition to purple leaves, and only one of those is doing that.
Meh. It happens. The main thing is you bring 'em to the finish line to fill the jars up. Remember the TV show Concentration? Ya we'd both suck at it. :rofl:

The right big toe is my magic toe. :straightface:

Looking good Von! I hope you're staying well in your part of Canada, or any part if you travel. :)
Thanks Saugs! Its been a hot week here near the Rockies.

Travel is a touchy subject around here with The Baroness and I. We have been unable to get to our Arizona property for months, and it doesnt look like it may happen at all this year unless the 'Muricans under The Great Orange Trash Panda get their poop in a group.

Anyways, hope your having a great summer and getting yourself to cottage country.

Back
Top Bottom