Interesting way of putting it, lol. Sorry about the vacation woes. It's amazing when you look back how fast the switch was turned off and everything just came to a halt. Everyone's plans, no matter what they were, needed to be altered or cancelled. Here's hoping to a better '21.

Today in Das Schloß

Flower Day 36

6.5g MegaCrop / 4 L
VPD is set at 23 C and 49% rh
Light is at 19 inches

Im having a problem with my Megacrop V2. Because of the nature of the stuff abosorbing water and it being humid lately. All my Calcium balls have gummed up and stuck together. I have been more than cognizant of that fact and have been trying hard not to get too much Calcium in my spoon fulls.

Well, again, it looks like I have got too much in on the last feeding as there are several examples of it bleeding out the tips of the leaves. I truly believe that Version 2.0 of Megacrop has too much Calcium in it for my water, and as such, I have gutted some of the Calcium clumps out.

The good news is, that when this happened last time, it did nothing to affect my bud. And from the looks of things again, I dont think its going to be a problem...The White Cookies are looking really nice.

So.... the leaves look terrible, but as I have said to @Homer Simpson before. At this stage of the game we are not growing leaves, we are growing bud.

I forgot to mention....There should be a new light for Das Schloss coming from Canada Post tommorow.

My intent is to finish off this run with the Mars Hydro TSW 2000 and The Little Amazon Light That Could.

Next run the preliminary plan is to take a single Bomb Seeds White Widow fem. Mother it for mucho clones, either under the TSW 2000 or the new one, and flower said clones under the new light.

As Im having my coffee before heading out to work at early A.M. in the morning, I noticed that the temps were high in the tent. Upon investigating, I see the lights are still on when they should be off.

It appears my timer from brushing up against something, had the power on switch slide to always on and not timer.

I dont know how long this has been going on for. Im thinking more than a couple days.

:nervous-guy:

Do you think that was related to the condition of the plants or are you still thinking the nute mix now?
No...Its definitely a hot nute mix. [\FACEPALM]

It either happened Thursday when I took lights off for pictures or Monday. I think I would see some bigger problems if they have been on 24 / 7 since Thursday, so hopefully it was 1 elongated day and I caught it relatively in time.

Hermi watch has been engaged. [\2HANDFACEPALM]

No...Its definitely a hot nute mix. [\FACEPALM]

It either happened Thursday when I took lights off for pictures or Monday. I think I would see some bigger problems if they have been on 24 / 7 since Thursday, so hopefully it was 1 elongated day and I caught it relatively in time.

Hermi watch has been engaged. [\2HANDFACEPALM]
Sending your ladies good recovery vibs, Baron. I think they will be fine. I find if the problem is fixed they bounce back. :)

Sending your ladies good recovery vibs, Baron. I think they will be fine. I find if the problem is fixed they bounce back. :)
Thanks for the free vibes Homie!

I'm not too worried. Everything is doing all right..I must say though, i have really been hands off on this run. I just wanted to blast these clones out for a quick and dirty and I definitely achieved the dirty.

Today in Das Schloß

Flower Day 39

6.5g MegaCrop / 4 L
VPD is set at 25 C and 52% rh
Light is at 19 inches

It smells wonderful in the tent today.

Despite my best efforts of trying to derail this run, things look good. The frost has seem to picked up on all the plants, especially the Blue Gelato. Bulking has been going nicely. With a couple more weeks to go, the pine cones and hand grenades will be oh so stalk bending sweet.

It really does smell wonderful in the tent today.

Today in Das Schloß

Flower Day 42

6.5g MegaCrop / 4 L
Light is at 19 inches

6 weeks in the books.
Definately seeing re-veg happenings from my timer whoops. Yet still, things look good with the colas. The leaves...not so much.

Onward Gro cha chos and Gro cha chas!

Looking great Baron! How ya been?
Well Im still 999 999 bucks short of being a millionaire, but, like I said yesterday.....maybe tommorow.

I hope you and all those near to you are staying well.

Today in Das Schloß

Flower Day 42

6.5g MegaCrop / 4 L
Light is at 19 inches

6 weeks in the books.
Definately seeing re-veg happenings from my timer whoops. Yet still, things look good with the colas. The leaves...not so much.

Onward Gro cha chos and Gro cha chas!

How about the last one at bottom here? @Tony Urban

Back
Top Bottom