Congrats! Black Sugar has been a hit for you this year :yummy:
Its a nice yeilding, chunky plant....great smelling too.

I have one more clone of it growing outside, after that....thats it.

Congrats Von!! Fantastic job. I remember your first grow and the gnat troubles. Now look at what you're doing consistently. All those little things you've done and built have paid off. :bravo:
As you do for so many Saugs, you have been amazing support and rock solid mentoring since day 1. Thanks for dragging me along.

What a great way to wake up! I really am speechless.

If I wasn't so busy at work right now I'd write a big long sappy thank you...

Nothing going on in Das Schloss at the moment....The harvest is drying out in there still. Ill let that go another week, and then trim it up and jar it.

The Hinterhof is still happening. The White Cookies are doing nicely, and the little stunty is the Black Sugar. I managed to snap a quad off from it trying to distribute apical growth, so its now a tri line.

They still seem to be vegg'ing, but I expect to see them hit flower very soon out there seeing how we are losing 4 mins of sunlight every day.

Today in Das Hinterhof

Had to bring everything into the shed earlier in the week. Overnight temp got to 1 degree C. Time is running out for me. Everyday I wrestle with the idea of putting them in Das Schloss and let them finish out. The only thing stopping me is I will be travelling soon, and I dont care to burden the Arch Duke of Blurple with baby sitting them.

Weather looks good for the next week. After that, who knows?

In the meantime, The White Widow project is on hold until finishing travel and just letting the Hinterhof roll as long as the weather permits.

:ciao: BVB! Congrats on the bulky harvest as well as GJOTM. :welldone: all around! Good luck with the Hinterhof as those temps drop. Das schloss is looking mighty empty right now...

:ciao:
Awesome to have you pop by for a visit!!
Thanks for the well wishes and lets get to the other side of this whole Covid thing the green way.
Vaya con Dios, mi hermano ! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom