Great nugs Baron, and the pics really tickle the OCD in the back of my brain.

Thank you my like minded gromigo, and may your grows be frosty and blessed.

I just sent my address to you via PM. As part of my work here I take it upon myself to try everyone's harvest so I can judge the quality based on actual facts. Please feel free to to take advantage of this one time offer to rate your grow.

As per your PM, I eagerly await the pre paid postage, hermetically sealed Club Tray box in which you specifically state 1 ounce sample sizes only. Its a little hefty for a sample size...but, well worth the thankless service.

Also,

Thank you to my 20 000th viewer...whoever you were.

Today in Das Hinterhof

Its begun.

The White Cookies have started to show some hairs, as well as its share of critters too. I have been spraying with soapy, lemon juice mixture every other day or so. I will continue to do so.

I should probably mention I have been using nothing but Miracle Gro and homemade Calmag for the outside gals.

Week looks good for weather, so still holding on there.

I always loved a good miracle grow. Nicely done Von!
Thanks Saugs, just a pinch between the cheek and gums is all you need.

Looks great in your garden! Wish we had that sun here :).
Well, the smoke has been all the way up here too. I think the wind was just blowing a different direction yesterday. Makes for nice sunsets and sunrises though.

Lovely! Will they go from Das Hinterhof to Das Schloß when the weather turns?
That is the question. And I'm still undecided whether to let them die for science and start The White Widow project, or finish them indoors and infest Das Schloss with all the pests and thereby delaying the White Widow project until they finish.

Its hard for me to give up on perfectly fine fems.

I wrestle with this daily.

Back
Top Bottom