Me too.... :volcano-smiley:

Today in Das Schloss

Flower Day 14
Nutes = 9g/gallon and homemade CalMag
Vpd = 22 degrees C / 70 % Rh
Light is drawing 132 watts

• Starting to show hairs.
  • Whack a mole'd a few Blue Gelatos
  • Removed Baron Von Blurple's Quadulating Grow Balls® as they are no longer required.
  • Bumped light 5 watts
  • Auto pilot engaged.
  • Letting the good times roll.

Stay funky Bros!

Aaaaaaaannd in Das Hinterhoff

Had to pull them into the shed Tuesday night as temps got too low at night. Other than that, looks like a solid week of great temps in the future.

Beautiful colour on the girls inside and out! Looks like both sets of plants have had a growth spurt.

Nice to see those outdoor plants getting some nice bud production now…even if they are just for decoration!

The quadulation in the tent is on point and it will be nice to see some pistils after the year-long wait!
:laugh:
:straightface:

What what? You're schlepping your plants inside at night and back out in the morning? That's a brilliant idea and means we may not have to break out the :rip: tombstones this year.
:thanks:
Excluding triggering them....Ive only schlepped twice.

That being said, we are having a great late summer. They are about half way through flower....who knows, they just might make it.

I do know, they have made exellent conversation pieces.

But all this is irrelevant. Because, like myself, you are not supposed to get attached to them. I hate how you dont hate them as much as me!!

Noted…I’ll start shaking my fist at them as I’m scrolling through the pics.
I find muttering under my breath and body shaming them works best for me.

Lookin great Bvb! They are certainly no slouch in the frost department!
Hopefully more to come.....Demeter bless your gardens.

Love that shade o green! It sets off the frost like N420 said!
In a couple more weeks, there should be a color surprise.

And may Gefjun bless your gardens too.

It got a little windy yesterday.....

For the first time in a long time, I was going to have to go schlepp the outdoor plants into the shed last night due to borderline-ish night temps.

Apparantly, I was a few hours late and a bit of a wind picked up quartering one of the Northern Lights.

The good news is, all of the outdoor plants will not make into @InTheShed 's salve bin as climate change has changed the climate. :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom