Tape that back up and I 100% guarantee it will live as long as you let it.
I went to go lift up 1 of the stems and it exploded.

So its all hanging to dry....no worries.

However I don't doubt it would have tapped up just fine if it was just the 1 branch.

Today in Das Schloss

Flower Day 36
Nutes = 10g/gallon and homemade CalMag
Vpd = 22 degrees C / 65 % Rh
Light is drawing 150 watts

• 5 watt light bump

Everything humming along inside.

Stay funky bros!

I miss growing! Especially after looking at your beauties!
I know exactly what you mean. The Baroness and I have been looking at purchasing a new castle and there is a very real possibility I wont have a area to garden in.

I would miss that very much.

I know exactly what you mean. The Baroness and I have been looking at purchasing a new castle and there is a very real possibility I wont have a area to garden in.

I would miss that very much.
The new castle really should care for your my mental health Baron. :D Maybe a chamber for you I hope! She should know others depend on your gardening for guidance and good humor!

Today in Das Hinterhoff

From schlepping in and out of the shed, to the great outdoors.

Stay funky Bros!

Today in Das Schloss

Flower Day 43
Vpd = 22 degrees C / 60 % Rh
Light is drawing 153 watts

• 3 watt light bump
  • 5% humidity drop
Woke up to snow this morning and from the looks of the future temps, Das Hinterhof will be coming to a conclusion real soon. For now the plants are in the shed with a low so far of 2 degrees Celsius. Future forecast has lows of -5 degrees Celsius in the near future.

I also managed to trim up the plant that blew over a spell back. It was abbreviated by about 3 - 4 weeks of flower time but still managed to give a little something from the tippy tops.

In the meantime.....its warm in Das Schloss,

Stay funky Bros!

Today in Das Schloss and Das Hinterhof

Flower Day 50
Light is drawing 155 watts

• 2 watt light bump
  • Finishing up at these settings.
Warning dial up users!
This is going to be a big update and photo bomb.
....I smoke you know

The inside grow has given me mixed feelings about how the outcome will be. On one hand, the buds are much smaller than where I think they should be, stretch was nearly non existent. And yet on the other, there is excellent frost production and I have yet to trim a single leaf off any of the plants. There has been zero necrosis or Nitrogen pulling....and Im slightly proud of that.

I attribute both of these things with not pushing my light too much and finding my enviroment's sweet spot...I just thought they would bud up fatter 😖.

On a complete side note, a relatively short time of a year ago, I was paying 7 cents / kwh for electricity. At the beginning of Summer that went up to 17 cents / kwh. Looking at my bill today, it has gone up to a whopping 35 cents / kwh!!! In one year that has multiplied by a factor of 5! Now dont that make your brown eyes blue?

Check you bills Gro cha chos.

Moving to the outside, we find the mothers of what's happening in Das Schloss.

If you remember, I did have the wind blow and split one into 4. It got a very sloppy trim and headed into a jar. Its not the best looking, but The Baroness doesn't like how strong my stuff is that I grow indoors....maybe this will be right up her ally. Try not to mind my dirty hand, I changed the oil in both our cars yesterday.

I really thought that I would not be able to finish these plants up, yet here we are at the end of October and I have been lucky enough weather wise to keep them going. That being said, they have been finishing under a Mars Hydro TSW2000 in the shed for the last 8 days with night time temps getting down to minus 5 C.

Mother Northern Lights and Mother Blue Gelato will be getting the chop today.

Stay funky Bros!

10g/gallon
2 watt light bump
Doesn't GAF about feeding nearly twice recommended strength but bumps the light in 2w increments. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Love the frost in there but I'm sorry for your disappointments either way.
Try not to mind my dirty hand, I changed the oil in both our cars yesterday.
If the Baroness doesn't mind your dirty hands, I don't.
they have been finishing under a Mars Hydro TSW2000 in the shed for the last 8 days
Welcome to the Schlep-side my son. It's lovely to see you bring those outside beauties in to harvest. I think they're stunning and I hope they're just what the missus ordered.
:green_heart:

Today in Das Schloss

Flower Day 59
Light is drawing 155 watts

• Finishing up at these settings.
Warning dial up users!
This is going to be a big update and photo bomb.

I have been on vacation and gone from tending the garden for the last 9 days. Today I have returned to find that autopilot was indeed at the perfect setting. No plant was wanting for water or anything else for that matter.

If you've been following, you remember a while back that I had mentioned that I had a vision for this grow. It is now starting to present itself, not as blue as I thought, but we aren't done yet either. You can see that the Blue Gelatos (12, 3, 6, 9 o'clock positions) have begun their blue-ing which indicates to me that they are probably a good 2 weeks away from being finished. The Northern Lights are also showing no amber on the trichs and still have about the same left.

View media item 1883169
Stay funky Bros!

Back
Top Bottom